~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I've decided that being due at the end of November makes it seem further away!! I've packed baby's hospital bag and mine is nearly done, but almost all of you ladies are so much closer to your due dates than I am and I'm jealous lol.

I've been trying to write my birth plan this afternoon but I don't really know what to put in it and how to format it, can anyone recommend a good template etc that I could look at? I'm seeing the midwife this Friday and the consultant again next Thursday so I really should sort this out sooner rather than later! Thanks :flower: x

Kelly - About Ashton being clingy - I have noticed Joseph being much more clingy and whiny lately. I have wondered if maybe he really does sense that someone else is coming soon. :shrug:

Btw, another November Sparkler is on their way. frsttimemommy is in labor as of now, and was due November 4th. :thumbup:

I was hurting last night, probably from sweeping and mopping the kitchen and bathroom, as well as cleaning the bathtub yesterday and everything else that I did. My back was KILLING me. I just wanted to be in labor at that point and the baby OUT. :haha:

** UPDATE FROM ANNA MATRONIC / SOPHIE **

The first gel pessary hasn't worked after 6 hours :( So they are repeating the process again; it will be another 6 hours now to wait and see if her cervix manages to dilate. She sounds a bit fed up (and I am sure she is stalking this thread to pass the time!).

Keep sending those cervix stretching vibes!! :thumbup:

Aw, poor Soph! Bleh. Induction sounds like completely no fun when it doesn't progress.

Hope things start happening soon!! :hugs:
*sending cervix stretching vibes*

My little monkey's movements are starting to hurt. I've had a few good punches and kicks that actually HURT A LOT! Im so ready for him to arrive, although I know he needs to cook a bit longer.

Oh and good luck to AM!

ahh balls hope gel works this time! horrble sitting about waiting I been there before.

I hope on Thursday i will be asked for a birth plan but i dont think so as these midwife only see you for few mins to check urine, hb, bp and have a feel at baby. Remember that from last time and even previous visits with this one ually they ask in hospital. I know what I dont want anyway from past experiencing thats for sure,

hope things get a move on soon Anna_m...

i'm jealous ¬___¬ our EDD are the same. lol

My little monkey's movements are starting to hurt. I've had a few good punches and kicks that actually HURT A LOT! Im so ready for him to arrive, although I know he needs to cook a bit longer.

Oh and good luck to AM!

Same for me - little one didn't stop yesterday in quality or quantity! He's been a little less brutal today but there's still time yet before the day is out lol.

little peanut must be nice to her mummy then because i'm not getting battered. i just get wibbles n jitters lol

haha my wee girl must just have a big arse :haha: aww i shouldn't really say that - poor bubs *rubs tum*

haha! god im sitting crying my eyes out at friends on E4 rachael just had her baby..just that moment between ross and her I can totally imagine what its gonna be like

I want mine now :cry: I just want to meet her its so frustrating

Pichi - No worries hon, I am still here with you! :thumbup:

GG - I know what you mean hon! It is starting to get seriously frustrating. Bleh .. wish we all could just have our darn babies!! :haha:

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that some of the November women have hit single digits in days until baby arrives!!! :|

haha! god im sitting crying my eyes out at friends on E4 rachael just had her baby..just that moment between ross and her I can totally imagine what its gonna be like

I want mine now :cry: I just want to meet her its so frustrating

OMG me too!! :haha: I cry at everything to do with babies on TV nowadays!! :cry: And DF the RSPCA ad made me cry too!!!

AM - Sending stretchy vibes your way!! :dust:

Lol xx

Come on Sophie's cervix, stretch damnit!!!

Silas it is so weird-Ashton is not really a clingy a child but just today he has been like my shadow wanting 'cuddools' all day long... REALLy want this baby now..

B23 I am sure the time will fly, and you could end up having your baby before some of us early nov girls :)

What else can we do to get thses little ones moving I wonder....

Pichi - No worries hon, I am still here with you! :thumbup:

GG - I know what you mean hon! It is starting to get seriously frustrating. Bleh .. wish we all could just have our darn babies!! :haha:

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that some of the November women have hit single digits in days until baby arrives!!! :|

hun WE'RE nearly in single figures! in 6 more days! how mad is that :happydance:

Ah my friend had her baby this weekend-just got the story from her sister. After 24 hours of labour and getting to 9cm dilated her temp spiked and she had to have a c section, how horrid is that!?

Jo, how was appt? Is Bertie still head down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->