~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Sophie will they not put you on oxytocin drip if gel doesnt work?

Yeah DF, her little one was also posterior-poor girl...

Ashton was a 26 hour labour but it's all worth it in the end hey-I sometimes think they probs should have sectioned me but they were severly understaffed that night.. And I'm glad they didnt in the end..

Good vibes to everyone in/going into labour.. It's all just so real now!

they haven't mentioned the drip yet. Not sure if I am not dialted! Half way through this lot.

I do have back pain now though which is a start :D

Its really boring sitting about though I remember my iondiction although I think i got off well with time as it took 9 hours in total but say about for 6 hours waiting for gel to work before I was taken in. And then 9 hours till emergency c section.

I now have a huge lump in my throat BHB! i hope you and baby are both doing well! Thanks for sharing it with us!

I soooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to meet our little girl! :cloud9:

Sophie will they not put you on oxytocin drip if gel doesnt work?

Yeah DF, her little one was also posterior-poor girl...

Ashton was a 26 hour labour but it's all worth it in the end hey-I sometimes think they probs should have sectioned me but they were severly understaffed that night.. And I'm glad they didnt in the end..

Good vibes to everyone in/going into labour.. It's all just so real now!

they haven't mentioned the drip yet. Not sure if I am not dialted! Half way through this lot.

give that little monkey a shake n a wiggle - tell them to get going! lol:haha:

Such a great story BHB! Your little girl is just gorgeous! x
Hope things start moving for you soon AM, we all want to meet little Chunk!
AFM-I've been feeling really strange today :wacko: Woke up with odd cramps and back ache at about 3am, I've had them on and off all day and now feeling really sick, like the morning sickness is back? Couldn't get hold of the midwife when I rang earlier.

when i laugh of cough it hurts down below like I am crushing baby, it must have moved down as i cant keep a lot of pooh in . Sounds rotten I know but it feels weird.

Isn't the drip for contractions? I'm not sure if they'd start that off until your cervix had started to dilate... I hope it's good news when they next check you. Don't hesitate to text any time tonight / tomorrow morning when you know what's happening so I can keep the girls updated. Thinking of you xxx

Hmmmm, think you are right about drip although they put me on the drip before I started to dilate. I guess that could explain the 26 hour labour-wow they really sucked come to think of it, wish I had known more.. Seems you're in good hands there Sophie, cant wait to wake up and see if anything happened :)

Hinky, I see you are delivering at Crowborough-If the birthing pool at Pembury is in use the MW has said i could possibly deliver at Crowborough too :)

Hope you're ok PL xxxxxx

That's what I thought. But we think things are moving along. I have back ache and stomach cramps and tightenings. Sometimes makes me feel like I need a poo! But I don't as have been twice already. She said is babys head moving down!!

Bhb sorry I haven't been able to respond and I can't see pics of maddy on phone :( but massive congrats again xxx

Hinky, I see you are delivering at Crowborough-If the birthing pool at Pembury is in use the MW has said i could possibly deliver at Crowborough too :)

Maybe I'll see you there then! I'm in Hastings so quite far from Crowborough, about 50 mins drive, hoping I'll make it there ok and that things will go smoothly. It's lovely there, the MWs are really nice and it just doesn't feel anything like a hospital. Trying not to get my hopes up too much though as I know it's so hit and miss whether people end up getting the birth they want. Good luck for your water birth x

Good Luck AM! hope things get moving for you soon! cant wait to hear that you have had your beautiful baby and your both doing great!!! :hugs:

good luck AM

BHB :) thank you for sharing :)

afm - im sat on my birthin ball atm, ive moved sofas, and hoovered and polished - ive been "ready" for nudger since 31w and everything kicked off. . .

Thanks again ladies :)

AM, i hope things start going for you....i know how it feels, the gel was pills for me instead and they worked, but my body wouldnt dialate...oh well lol.

Hope all is well with all you other ladies too. I promise it is worth the wait when you meet your lo :)

Good luck AM!!! :hugs:

So I just killed this massively huge spider in the bathroom. I am not at all pleased. And I promise, I am not exaggerating about the size! :|

eww Spiders are gross.

So first winter storm of the year is on its way to Fargo. Not looking forward to this at all. Means I have to start leaving for work earlier, and drive slower, and look out for the morons who think snow and ice is an excuse to drive like an idiot.

Get these chocolates away from me! not only have I eaten half the dam tin my teeth hurt :(

:hugs: Bartness

Don't know about snow here, but definitely not liking all this talk about tornadoes and what not. Apparently there was a tornado watch last night that I knew NOTHING about, lol.

Cobgrats again BHB lovely birth story glad you are both well.

Good luck Anna hope all goes well for you and chunk makes his appearance tonight.

*frsttimemommy update*

Seems she has reached 6 cm now and feeling lots of pressure. :thumbup:

Loads of vibes coming your way Sophie! You and chunk can do it girl!

Thank you for sharing your BS Teal, it sounds like you had a tough time but the end result was so worth it, Maddy is lovely!

Good luck frsttimemommy, hope it goes nice and quickly for you :hugs:

AFM: I had my MW appointment today and Herbert is still head down :happydance: Every thing else is fine and I will see her next week the day before my EDD. Scary!

My hypnobirthing practitioner did a reflexology treatment on me today and it was lovely! So relaxing! I had been stressing that I just wanted Herbert out now (a bad case of paranoia now my due date is approaching) but after my treatment I felt fine about things and a lot less worried. My MW (who I saw afterwards) said that she has heard that having acupuncture or reflexology can help with going into labour for some ladies so fingers crossed! I may even book up for another session if there has been no sign of Herbert by this time next week!

I have been having some rather niggly period type pains this evening but they seem to be more constant than in waves so I am wondering if it is just my bits stretching and softening ready for labour? If so the RLT must be doing something!

It is getting exciting now that so many Sparkler babies are being born. I wonder who will be next to que jump me?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->