~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i started going through old baby clothes and got out 3 outfits to take to the hospital and put them in the "diaper bag" I havent bought the bag i want yet so i have a substitute until I find one thats perfect. So far thats all i have packed. But DD was a week late so no worries until 36 weeks or so!

:cry: bad news! I was over on my 1 hour glucose test. the cut off is something like 135 and i was 142! the MW said that doesnt mean i have GD but i need to do and do the more accurate 3 hour test. So this week I have to cut out excess sugars. But I need to eat rather normally before the test to get an accurate reading. Sadly that means even if I dont have it I wont be able to eat anything really sugary without feeling guilty! anyone else go over on the test??

i started going through old baby clothes and got out 3 outfits to take to the hospital and put them in the "diaper bag" I havent bought the bag i want yet so i have a substitute until I find one thats perfect. So far thats all i have packed. But DD was a week late so no worries until 36 weeks or so!

:cry: bad news! I was over on my 1 hour glucose test. the cut off is something like 135 and i was 142! the MW said that doesnt mean i have GD but i need to do and do the more accurate 3 hour test. So this week I have to cut out excess sugars. But I need to eat rather normally before the test to get an accurate reading. Sadly that means even if I dont have it I wont be able to eat anything really sugary without feeling guilty! anyone else go over on the test??

:hug: I know of a few of my local friends here who have gone over and had to take the 3 hour test. They passed the 3 hour tests. GL Hon! :hugs:

Good luck Soph, hope you get it sorted :)

I have my GTT in the morning :( Fasting starts in 24 minutes. what can I stuff my face with in that time :rofl:

Me too ;)

My can of Dr Pepper is staring at me and if I dont drink it in the next 7 minutes I have to swap it for water :(

Down it down it down it :rofl:

I am still sipping the pints of water!

You both just made me check my notes said fast from 12am and not 12 hours before your appointment - I panicked as we had a HUGE curry at 9pm - :haha:

Dr Pepper gone ;)

And I just noticed too - I didnt think I was "official" in here until Tuesday but my ticker has moved up a box!! :wacko::wacko:

good to know majm! I hope it ends up ok... now i just have to figure out babysitting for DD and possibly getting DH to come with me so I am not sitting there sulking for 3 hours

Welcome anyway :)

I'm sure mine is 12 hours before. Well too late now anyway. Am really not looking forward to it, more the waiting around than the actual test!!

https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fart004.gif

https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fart005.gif

:blush:

I am stinking! cant stop farting and they are hot ones and my other half is going to defo fall out with me when he goes into the bedroom again and smells what I left in there,. real bad this time! my fault for drinking milk. this not good.

:blush:

Welcome anyway :)

I'm sure mine is 12 hours before. Well too late now anyway. Am really not looking forward to it, more the waiting around than the actual test!!

Thats exactly what I'm not too "pleased" about - I have mags and a charged iPod but its more the thought of the uncomfy chairs :(

I can't sit for long periods!! I didn't buy any mags this week so will stock up on Heat etc in the morning :haha:

So I haven't been on all day, and thought "Oh, ladies haven't talked much only at 50-some pages" ... what I did not realize is that I last posted on page 44, lol.

Have lots of catching up to do!!

Ok, so today has not been a good day pregnancy wise. I mean, seriously, this baby has been on a nerve or something on my left side all day! I am starting to really think I need medical attention, lol. As the ache just wont go away! I have been trying to get her move, but honestly she is being stubborn and wont! I would be worried, but she keeps giving me bladder shots so I am sure she is just being mean by now ...!!

And my ds didnt have his naps right today and now is up and ready to play ... mommy is ready to go to bed though!! Bleh, no fun.

Bunch of bitchy phone calls to make tomorrow and hopefully complain enough that I wont have to worry about moving at all ... because I am going to go OFF. So sick of this bs ... :)

Morning all :hi:

Good luck to all those who have their tests today. I did the Lucozade challenge about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back, so hopefully I passed it and do not need the fasting GTT. Will ask midwife about it next week at my appointment.

Rowley, I hope everything works out well at your next test too :hugs:

I have already got my hospital bags! They were on offer at Argos, one pull along hold all type on wheels for me with a matching smaller one for baby. I have started writing up a list of what I need, will probably start getting a few bits from about 30 weeks.

I was in bed this morning and I kept feeling these little movements every 10 or so seconds on the left side of my bump, they went on for a good 10 minutes. Do you think they were baby hiccups? I am definitely starting to feel baby a lot more now, so I think it is now strong enough to move the placenta when it wiggles, although the other day I could see my belly moving but I could not feel a thing! Very odd.

I got accepted for my Maternity Allowance :happydance: just need to tell them when I have finished work so it can start. I am hoping it will be the end of September. Or earlier if I pull my finger out and work quicker! I am still waiting for my HIP grant though.

Good luck with your phone calls today Silas. You go girl!

Hi everyone, can I join you? I'm new to the forum - my name is Lindsey, I'm 31, live in County Durham (England) and am expecting my 3rd baby on 17th November. We're having a girl. Hi!!

Hi everyone, can I join you? I'm new to the forum - my name is Lindsey, I'm 31, live in County Durham (England) and am expecting my 3rd baby on 17th November. We're having a girl. Hi!!

Welcome Lindsey :hi:

hi linds

i miss the cool green grass of county durham - the guarentee that you'll need a cardi at least, Cyprus is sooo damn hot & humid, cant wait for march to go home for 2 weeks

Hi Missymojo, I'd happily swap with you fora week or two, we're having such a rubbish summer here! Although I know i've been moaning it's too cold, but I know i'd be complaining twice as much if I was too hot!! Linds x

yer my dad n sis still live in consett n my sis has been moaning about no sun and the rain, lol

but i'd love to be cold right now - cos its eaasier to warm up from cold n get cosy than it is to cool down in this hell hole!

im soo tempted to go to the med centre (drs/mini hos) and ask to hide in one of their air conditioned rooms - im getting so hot im tearful and feel useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->