~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Anyone else having round ligament pain? Mines really bad and not subsiding.

yup. i saw my chiropractor and its a wee bit better today, but when i cough (im still sick after months) it hurts So bad.

rlp sucks..sorry you are hurting.:hugs:

Still no baby :(

have to wait to be examined again before they class the induction a failure.

I was a section now very very pissed off :(

Anna - they've only tried the gel right? Can they not put you on the drip?

Mamagreenbeen - I haven't had it since 2nd tri then it came back for an hour last week and now today it has lasted all day, please tell me this isn't going to last weeks! Please tell me yours has gotton better

Majm - baby engaged last week but I only got the pains for about an hour then, altho 2 people have told me my tummy has dropped today so who knows! I mean baby has definitly moved kicks are diff I just can't really tell where bubba has moved. Before I knew where back, legs and arms were now I have no idea.

Gossip girly - any contractions? My friends water broke and nothing happened so they did nipple stimulation for an hour and a half and that kick started things

OMG GG, Sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Soph, so frustrating hey, hang in there lovely.

Sorry about the aches and pains ladies..

AFM, I slept through ALL night without going to loo once!!!!

OMG - it's all going on!!!

GG have you called the madwife back? I'm thinking maybe you should go in :happydance:

AM I really really hope it starts to happy for you soon :hug:

I've been having really strong tightenings for the last hour. Strong enough to wake me and needing to breath through them but no crampy feelings which is how I remember labour. I'm pretty sure this just baby / my body teasing me!!!

xx

cant wait for my doc appointment on friday but also hoping i have the baby before then! there is only 5 more days in october and i really was hoping to claim an october bumpkin baby! no offense to november! dh checked my cervix after we dtd and he said he fits 2 fingers easy now- and that he felt her head- which of course freaked him out thinking he was hitting her during dtd! maybe i wont be able to get him in the mood now...ahhhh

Hello a few cramps still but nothing, baby has been moving now, community mw will come out after half 8 to check me and make sure it was my waters... But unless I have been weeing myself and filled 3 pads and still leaking! Its totally weird it really does smell like semen!

cant wait for my doc appointment on friday but also hoping i have the baby before then! there is only 5 more days in october and i really was hoping to claim an october bumpkin baby! no offense to november! dh checked my cervix after we dtd and he said he fits 2 fingers easy now- and that he felt her head- which of course freaked him out thinking he was hitting her during dtd! maybe i wont be able to get him in the mood now...ahhhh

I really wanted an october baby too, I don't know why I just thought it sounded cuter than november. Lol. But I did just realise mondays date will be 01,11,10 and now I want this day! I already missed 10.10.10 and 20.10.2010....... Lol I just want cool dates, I'm such a loser.

morning all, its stupid o clock and my son has me up early. I have no idea what sleep is any more but my other half has a pretty good idea what it is.

If I had a penny for everyone that said "not long now" i would be loaded.

Oh my god! After being in excruciating pain all day barely able to walk, get up, roll over or do anything and telling hubby he has to take me to the hospital the baby moved and all traces of pain has vanished! Nothing at all! What a little bugger. Lol. I hope it doesn't mean baby was engaged and now isn't tho.

Oh my god! After being in excruciating pain all day barely able to walk, get up, roll over or do anything and telling hubby he has to take me to the hospital the baby moved and all traces of pain has vanished! Nothing at all! What a little bugger. Lol. I hope it doesn't mean baby was engaged and now isn't tho.

It's probably the opposite - was baby already engaged?

xx

hahar 5 days till my due date!! Come on baby girl its eviction time!

Lots of babies to come girls :)

morning girls ^___^ god, see trying to get OH out of bed! he's a pain in the arse... lol he's still like a kid. refuses to get up 'cos its TOOOO COOLLDDDD! haha *pokes*

how is everyone today?

*is off to get caught up on this thread*

If I had a penny for everyone that said "not long now" i would be loaded.

haha or 'are u still here' :dohh:

Oh I cant wait to get that one again. Wasnt as bad as first time where it all started at 33 weeks people asking if i had the baby constantly :wacko: no one has asked this time just when my week by week thing comes up on facebook they says "not long now" . I grin and bare that one they probably dont know that was the 100th time I heard that and the only thing people now say to me. Glad no one phones or texts me no more, sad I know but since having no mates means no one asks. Well except on facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->