~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

hey chella, im doing ok

decided id re-arrange my living room, only to discover we have it this way for a reason - its the only way everythig fits!

oh and - uhoh - i forsee spending
https://www.mothercare.com/s?Action=submit&rh=n:42764041&field-keywords=christmas

Lol i get the urge to re arrange then think mmmm theres a reason why thats there lol xx

I've decided that being due at the end of November makes it seem further away!! I've packed baby's hospital bag and mine is nearly done, but almost all of you ladies are so much closer to your due dates than I am and I'm jealous lol.

I've been trying to write my birth plan this afternoon but I don't really know what to put in it and how to format it, can anyone recommend a good template etc that I could look at? I'm seeing the midwife this Friday and the consultant again next Thursday so I really should sort this out sooner rather than later! Thanks :flower: x

I was given this website by midwife

www.nhs.uk/mypregnancy to start looking at birth plans, woud u like me to send you mine as an idea of one?

Oh could u send me a birth plan if poss too xx

Soph - im keepin it crossed that it wrks this time round, sounds like things are progressing xx

36 weeks today. I've decided I hate pain and do not want the baby out before the c-section so I will stop with the sex...plus I don't really want to have sex. And I am sticking with this decision no matter how tired of being pregnant I get because its prolly my last pregnancy so I need to try and enjoy it while it lasts and enjoy being a family of 3 for 3 more weeks before everything changes and gets slightly more complicated

1 more week till full term. HOORAY!

** UPDATE FROM ANNA / SOPHIE **

Unfortunately Soph is still not dilating after the second lot of gel. Also it seems the baby's heartrate is dipping, which is causing them some concerns. So she has just signed the consent for C-section... sounds like it might not be right away though as she has just eaten.

Please keep sending those positive vibes and keep everything crossed that the next announcement is the safe arrival of Chunk.

Thinkin of u soph and hope chunk is here soon, positive vibes all the way, not long now and ur goin to be holdin him in ur arms and ur be mummy soph xxxx big hugs xxxx

Thanks for update! probably be in morning she will be done after fasting for a while.

Thinking of you Sophie, hope they don't make you wait too long and you'll be holding your little man very soon :hugs:

Hoping to hear all about the safe arrival of Chunk when I log in tomorrow morning. Good luck chic xx

BHB Amazing story, Maddy is beautiful :)

AM Good luck honey. Can't wait to hear that he's here :)

Other lady in labour Good luck :)

Everyone else Appropriate vibes and :hug:

** UPDATE FROM SOPH **

Last from me tonight ladies... Chunk has decided to start behaving himself, so they will reassess Soph in the morning. Hopefully she'll get some sleep now and things will go smoothly tomorrow. Night night x

Anyone else having round ligament pain? Mines really bad and not subsiding.

*frsttimemommy update*
Baby Trystin is here! Saw a picture on facebook, but no other details right now. :thumbup:

Good luck Soph :hugs:

Get these chocolates away from me! not only have I eaten half the dam tin my teeth hurt :(

I just finished off a whole bag of Double Stuffed Oreos and milk!! :wacko::blush:

:hugs: Bartness

Don't know about snow here, but definitely not liking all this talk about tornadoes and what not. Apparently there was a tornado watch last night that I knew NOTHING about, lol.

There was one here too!!!

AFM: I had my MW appointment today and Herbert is still head down :happydance: Every thing else is fine and I will see her next week the day before my EDD. Scary!

My hypnobirthing practitioner did a reflexology treatment on me today and it was lovely! So relaxing! I had been stressing that I just wanted Herbert out now (a bad case of paranoia now my due date is approaching) but after my treatment I felt fine about things and a lot less worried. My MW (who I saw afterwards) said that she has heard that having acupuncture or reflexology can help with going into labour for some ladies so fingers crossed! I may even book up for another session if there has been no sign of Herbert by this time next week!

I have been having some rather niggly period type pains this evening but they seem to be more constant than in waves so I am wondering if it is just my bits stretching and softening ready for labour? If so the RLT must be doing something!

It is getting exciting now that so many Sparkler babies are being born. I wonder who will be next to que jump me?

x

*frsttimemommy update*
Baby Trystin is here! Saw a picture on facebook, but no other details right now. :thumbup:

Good luck Soph :hugs:

Thanks for the Update! Congrats frsttimemommy!!! :happydance!!! :hugs:

Stay head down Herbert! :happydance:

GL Anna! I hope Chunk will continue cooperating for you. :hugs:

Betheney, I feel like I have RLP in my lower right abdomen still. Where is your's

Majm last week k had it on thelower right and it hurt so bad that I couldn't get out of bed somehow I managed to get to the shower and that helped it heaps.

Today it is on the lower left and is so excruciating, a hot shower, hot water bottle or resting just isn't fixing it! I'm in so much pain. I might be able to find a position that doesn't hurt then after an hour I'll get up and be in tonnes of pain again! Or I'll start walking around the house thinking it's fine and it comes back worse than ever. I'm lying on my back now and it's not too bad but I bet if I get up and move to the door I'll be in pain again.

I've been having mine all over tonight. Goes from the lower left to the lower right. It still hurts and my tummy is rock hard!! Is that RLP or just painful BH???!!

I think mine is RLP because its that sharp stabbing pain its just not short or quick, mine is much worse with a braxton hicks.

do you think your baby has moved position? Because my baby has always had its back along my left side and now its bum has somehow moved to the right side. I thought maybe that's why I'm in pain, because I'm getting pressure and weight on ligaments that have never had it before.... But this is all just guessing

They also say RLP should follow the line of where a VERY high cut bikini would sit, but if yours is going left to right that's not where yours is right?

Betheney, I am thinking she gas dropped and maybe that is why it is hurting and feels like she is stretching me out again. Do you think your lo dropped too?

GG OMG!!! Did you call the hospital??? Was it a lot??? :yipee: What did it feel like??? Mine never broke with Jace until I was pushing!!!

ah I just typed and I lost it on my phone as net is down how inconvient, woke up leaking and filled a pad. Got another one on, mw said baby should be moving I can't feel her pbut she mite be asleep put doppler on and can hear hb x

Call mw back and tell her this!! Just to be safe!!! Keep us posted!! Omg I am excited for you!!! Lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->