~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i kept getting "are you still here?!" when i was still working last week :dohh:

off now with my feet up! getting real impatient now - especially seeing all these little sparklers arriving

I hope none of us go over due thats when the really silly comments start and wanting to kill people is never more appealing. You will be of course blamed on the late arrival by everyone! as if your not fed up enough with feeling teh way you do they rub salt in. Its only an estimated due date not an actual eviction date so it could go over and people need to realise that before they get impaled with forks in the forehead for their own safety.

** UPDATE FROM ANNA / SOPHIE **

Have just had a text to say Soph is going down for her C-section now. Chunk is on his way!! Fingers crossed ladies and will let you know when I hear that he has arrived safely xxx

Good luck Sophie!! and Gemma!!.. more and more babies - and possibly FGS/Jo too??

Beth - glad your pains have gone - I get terrible dragging down feeling when I first stand up and when I go up and down stairs - sometimes it hurts enough to take my breath away - so I feel your pain :hugs:

Glad your enjoying your Mat leave Pichi :hugs: and happy 38 weeks!

AFM - I'm on single digit countdown now!! :happydance: but I reckon I'll go overdue - like 50% of 1st time pregnancies!!

Lol xx

Oh my gosh, its going to be a busy day on here today!!!!

Good luck Sophie, little Chunk will be in your arms so soon now, whoo-hoo!!!

Hinky you are doing a fine job as a bump buddy :flower:

GG, sounds like this could be it for you too! Let us know what the MW has to say after she has been x

Jo, I hope those pains lead to something constructive :)

Huge congratulations firsttimemommy on the birth of baby Trystin, can't wait to see a piccie!

Shan, ever get the feeling we are going to be the last to have our babies, what with all these que jumpers? :rofl:

Lols congratulations on the single figures, its exciting hey!

AFM: 39 weeks today! I week exactly until my EDD :wohoo:

I had a rubbish nights sleep as I had a right pain in the bump all night but it was constant rather than in waves but it kept me up just wondering anyway. Eventually fell asleep around 5am so have only just got up. The joys of being on ML!

So many babies are coming now, you just never know who is going to be next x

I'm out and about for a few hours now, but will get on here asap to let you know any updates, or will text chella as she may be able to update here for me. Have a good day ladies xxx

Morning Girls - seems like a few of us have had exciting nights!!!

good luck to everyone - GG, AM, FGS

after having everyone worry me bout risk of a preemie and saying i wont get to term - here i am!!! 37weeks - and desparate to meet nudger!

I'll make sure i stay close to a pc hinkybinky lol ill attatch it to myself today so excitin , not long now and soph will hav her lil man in her arms xxx

Havent had time to update myself but who else has started labour , and how is everyone, popin put to take mum to station so when i get back i shall catch up x x

Morning everyone! I slept like I had been knocked out last night - first time in ages - felt like bliss

Good luck to everyone:: AM, GG

wow loads of people are getting signs... I however, am getting nothing.. nada! I wish he would hurry up though. His bum by my ribcage is a nightmare! :haha:

From Anna facebook

Evan arrived at 9.57 this morning. 7lbs 4ozs of pure perfectness.

yeah another boy!

Congrats Sophie and welcome little Evan :)

Also, not sure I did already but welcome Trystin!!!!

Hope you're doing ok GG xxx

aw yay congrats to Anna_m :happydance:

and hope the MW clears up what's going on with you GG xx

AFM: heartburn; bleh i can't wait till i don't feel like my throat is being burned by acid ¬__¬
i think ill go for a run on the treadmill thing we have - haha

woohoo congratulations AM!

so many babies being born now and im getting more and more envious as i have no signs at all! ¬.¬

i just got a letter from my docs asking me to call regarding blood test results...rang up and been told i need more blood tests but receptionist couldnt tell me what was up with my results she simply said "probably ur iron" ... grrr so im toddling off up to docs in an hour for more stabbing, much fun...and i was hoping for a pj day today :(

Congrats Anna on Evan!

Pichi: I also have serious heartburn, keeps fading and going all the time. Cannot wait to get rid of it!

Boo to more blood draws loula,

mei and pichi :hug: for hearburn - :blush: ive yet to experience it:blush:

just had inlaws on the phone telling me that they'll fly out either 17th / 24th november and stay til 5th of november, - mil said - we'll stay with you but if its tooo much we'll move into a hotel -

how the hell am i meant to tell them when theyre here - thanks for coming out but could u kindly F off to a hotel!!!?

but i think i dropped enough hints about the hotels down on the waterfront for her to get the message

ooo happy 37 weeks Missy :D

you're lucky you've not had heartburn. i'm drinking this peptac liquid like its water at the moment. lol

i neeed nudger to come really soon - so i get to have some alone time just me baby and david before inlaws decend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->