~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i'd tell them that the house is just going to be too hectic especially with a newborn.

there is nothing worse when people just invite themselves

i could probably cope 1 or 2 days but 2 weeks!

gonna ask them while theyre here to run around and fetch and carry for me - hopefully it'l get too much for them :rofl:

:happydance: on the arrival of Evan!! Well done Sophie!!

:hugs: too Loula - Im having a pj day as Im in agony with all the pressure in my pelvis - going out for a meal tonight but thats the only reason Im getting dressed/leaving house tonight!!

I too seem to get heartburn very on and off

Missy - I have my MIL coming over from Spain on 23rd Nov staying with us for a week and Ive never even met her!! Baby will be at least 5 days old if I go the max 2 weeks overdue - OH has decided too book the week off now after realising its a bit unfair too leave me home alone with her - when basically she is a stranger!! She is coming with her partner too- who is a woman - I have no problem with that , but my parents are very old fashioned and I haven't told them that she is a lesbian yet :wacko:

No update off GG for a while - hope she is ok

Lol xx

Huge congratulations Sophie :wohoo: and welcome to the world little Evan x

Missy I would send then some links to the hotels they would be 'happier' in, 2 weeks is just not fair.

i just find it weird how people would invite themselves to stay when you've just had your little one.

I'm still living with my parents unfortunately (crap housing market ¬_¬) till we get our deposit for a house sorted but - my mum and dad have both said that they are going to go away for a week or so to let me and my OH bond with baby; just our 2 selves. I'm very grateful for this gesture :)

i've given them a list - they said the'll visit each one when they arrive ??

isn't that not a bit late if they're booking? lol

i would say yes - but theres no telling them that! so im gonna see if i can preliminarily book them into a welfare cottage on garrison - just pencil them in so if need be we can send them there

ok messed up quotes there. pichi I had 12 renee since yesterday and still have dam heart burn! record was taking one and getting heart burn from it 10 mins later! and I cant take anything else. PIsses me off. Its worse at night time to. Think its because I am lying down.

Also when I had william I asked my parents to give me space after my mum started uproar about it! said I had no buisness sating who could come and see my son and who couldnt. I just didnt want her there 10 mins after the birth or something or at least let me get to know my son before. I had william at 12.30am she was there by 9am so thank god it was during sleep time but i had no sleep at all. Darrens ones stayed away till they where told to come up they said they didnt want to crash me, thank god some had decency! when I got home I was wreaked and everyone was around ! I mean everyone and trying to breastfeed was hard as they where all embarrassed and so was I but i found it a good way to get rid of them or get away from them. But they all quickly disappeared as soon as they came, some I havnt seen since William was born. Its annoying but dosnt last long. I dread it though for some reason most may not come this time as no one seems to talk to me any more.

My mum paid attention to my son the other day for 10 mins in the car when dad came in and he went out to her! :O she also tried speaking to me but i ignored her. Anyone knows the history will understand why I did, less speak no rows. But least she paid him attention which means she will be at the hospital looking to see this next one and when I said what its name will me she will have a snotty voice on her repeating it, her lip will go up and she will look like she is looking at vomit or something and repeat it a few times like i am crazy for using such a name. even though its a normal name she isnt normal herself. She got to name us. Dear lord.

i don't think we're going to have any visitors for a few days after peanut is born. ill be knackered and i will look like death warmed up probably haha!

I'm grateful my parents and in laws live interstate. My mother said her and my dad will visit for a few days and leave the kids at home (i have young siblings) with grandma, and my in laws said they will fly down but stay at a hotel and just visit sporadically for a few days then fly back. Everyone is trying very hard not to overwhelm us :)

Congrats Anna on the birth of Evan.

Hope all is well GG.

AFM: At midwife tomorrow exactly 39 weeks hoping for a cervical check but not normal practice here so dont think will happen and its not my midwife again!!!!!

Big congrats AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babies babies everywhere! come on make it my turn :haha:

and the girls with heart burn, i feel your pain! it definitely aint nice!

AFM :- off to the midwife soon. hopefully she tells me babies head is engaged cos ive been having pain down that direction! hopefully will report good news when i get back!!

Hiya gettin more pains now been for a walk gonna go and bounce on ball got app in morn if nothing happens by then to plan what they want to do x

They only let you go 48 hours is it when waters break? so your next GG! I am actually starting to get a bit envious now, I know i said I can wait but its not like I can put it off forever or anything so may as well get it over and done with. I wouldnt mind an October baby but prefer closest to due date as I can so theres def no complications even though I am past term. But decided now i dont want to go over due as I dont want an induction even suggested to me.

Haha yes 100 percent and 5 pads 3 paira of trousers and underwear later. Also was confirmed by mw x

There was just too much for it not to be it was just never ending leakage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"