~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

OMG congrats jay! and you where due day after me to. She is beautiful.

thank you :thumbup:
i know its really weird seing people due around the same time as me and they are still pregnant and i have my baby lol
thank you very much :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

aww bles :hug:

ive just been and swept the front patio - and had to stop for pains in my back . . .

Hi girlies!! Thank u for the congrats :) me and Evan are just fine :cloud9:

so some extra info before I do birth story which won't be till Friday.

Consultant ok'd the c section sayin she thought it was for the best and I'd unlikely go into labour naturally. There were no sections booked so in I went without much time to shit myself!!!

I'll save the gory details til later but Evan Andrew Golledge was pulled into the world with an almighty scream at 9.57am. He weighed a healthy 7lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long!! He is quite fair and has fairish hair and a fair bit of it (explains the heartburn!). He also has a cute strawberry mark on his eyelid hehe!!!

He had a major first poo which his auntie cleaned up!! And latched on to the breast no probs, but I've forgotten what position he was in!!

I am in agony, can't move cos of pain but was so worth it to have my boy here.

Only have a few pics but can't upload. Am happy to txt to soemeone to do the honors :)

but it makes me feel great as she looks so good and we where only a day apart so i know mine will be ok coming out now if you get me. I think i am near ready for this baby. They say you wont go into labour till you are ready even mentally. Now I feel a bit more excited.

aww bles :hug:

ive just been and swept the front patio - and had to stop for pains in my back . . .

ouch i dont miss the back pain at all,Erin pointed to my tummy and looked at Corin and said "you used to live in there" and smiled and went to play :haha:

Hi girlies!! Thank u for the congrats :) me and Evan are just fine :cloud9:

so some extra info before I do birth story which won't be till Friday.

Consultant ok'd the c section sayin she thought it was for the best and I'd unlikely go into labour naturally. There were no sections booked so in I went without much time to shit myself!!!

I'll save the gory details til later but Evan Andrew Golledge was pulled into the world with an almighty scream at 9.57am. He weighed a healthy 7lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long!! He is quite fair and has fairish hair and a fair bit of it (explains the heartburn!). He also has a cute strawberry mark on his eyelid hehe!!!

He had a major first poo which his auntie cleaned up!! And latched on to the breast no probs, but I've forgotten what position he was in!!

I am in agony, can't move cos of pain but was so worth it to have my boy here.

Only have a few pics but can't upload. Am happy to txt to someone to do the honors :)

Drink carefully and eat carefully you do not want to choke on your food. for some reason thats all I done when after c section more than I ever did in my whole life. And ouch! So glad all is fine and jealous you have your baby! and thats a great weight to.

So so shocked i'm already on here, was just about to ask to be put on! Eeee not long now girls, November is literally just round the corner now! :D

but it makes me feel great as she looks so good and we where only a day apart so i know mine will be ok coming out now if you get me. I think i am near ready for this baby. They say you wont go into labour till you are ready even mentally. Now I feel a bit more excited.

yeah i get what you mean,ur baby is going to be great :thumbup:
that good for you then because i was not ready for Corin i did not even has the nursery sorted out it was just a junk room lol.
so that means when i went into labour that means i was ready,i never knew that

AWWW Jayde she is gorgeous!!!

And nice too hear from you Sophie - look forward too the full story when your ready and pics when you can :D

Im sat here with killer heartburn - so thinking my baby is coming out with a ponytail!! :haha:

Got a valuer coming too house tomorrow and the gas work being done - but I physically can't clean or prepare - I have the most killer pressure going on in my pelvis :(

Lol xx

back pain is becoming pelvis pain . . . i want nudger out - but i think im being niave about how much its all gona hurt hahha

@lolpants -- thank you very much.
@MissyMojo -- ouch maybe u should ask ur OH for a back massarge(sp?) you dont long to wait for ur little one to be into the world,haha i was like that with my first but the thing is all my 3 labours have been diffrent pains and time lol

yeah i get what you mean,ur baby is going to be great :thumbup:
that good for you then because i was not ready for Corin i did not even has the nursery sorted out it was just a junk room lol.
so that means when i went into labour that means i was ready,i never knew that

Think its like an old wives tale, some told to use lavender in the bath which helps you relax and get you ready but i done all that last pregnancy and my son had to be evicted very late . This one I am hoping will not be evicted but come naturally when ready. Its up to baby i think.

I have cramps again down low. They are like mild period ones. Had them a few times today.

Hello ladies =) im 36 weeks today 1 week until im full term YIPPY..

I have an induction on November 17th unless he comes sooner..

Congrats to all the babies..

Firsttimemommy is doing good.. her lil boy trystin is doing well.. he has to have a lil bit of oxygen but is fighting very well and is almost off of it.. ill leave her to put pictures and his stats =)

anyone else having very very painful foof when you lay down and also when walking around after laying down.. i almost cry it hurts sooo bad.. i also have noticed alot of contractions becoming more painful and very bad heartburn and itchy tummy as well as feeling sick to my stomach?

what do contractions feel like? now i had induction and remember it being excruciating but since i was induced not what it started to feel like. Is it like needing a pooh? I have dull ache now and again and i think thats what you have spd , I cant get up well at all with pain between legs, feels like i was kicked in there still.

I worry that I won't know what the contractions feel like if I go into labour...every cramp/twinge/ache I wonder to myself...was that related to the labour or just a pregnacy twinge... I'm just clinging onto the hope that I will just "know" when it happens lol.

Dog is very happy today anyway, I gave him a half hour walk to drop him off at my mums while I went for my bloods...he terrorised her pooches for a couple of hours before I walked him back down home again, so he and I are now both shattered, he is sleeping on my feet which I can't imagine being too pleasant after all the walking, but oh well!

Speaking of the dog though I've thought long and hard throughout my pregnancy about whether or not I wanted to buy a changing table and decided against it as I figured it probably wouldn't get used... but our pup is only 4 months old and reality hit me today that changing a baby on a mat on the floor probably wasn't the best plan of action considering he's still a bouncy ball of energy, he's only tiny (cocker spaniel) but I don't want any accidents, so I jumped on ebay to have a look see and managed to grab a serious bargain...hardly used and matches my laminate floor.. woop! £14.50... gotta love ebay! mums gonna go pick it up for me tonight, yay! :D

AM - Cant wait to see pics of your little guy!! xx

Nice bargain Lou-I love ebay :)
DF, wondering the same thing..

Just got email from DH
'So what have you done to try get baby out today? I know what we could try tonight wink wink'
CHEEKY

contractions for me are period cramping as well as my whole stomach tightens and i find it hard to catch a full breath sometimes i guess sorta like bh but they hurt 10x more LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->