~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

haha oh dear :S

fingers crossed for you you go naturally :D i'm so excited for you - if not a tad jealous haha

i am all excited to for you gg! and also feel jealous in some weird stand offish kinda way where i would crap myself if it was happening to me even though it will.

Am I allowed to stamp my foot as Herbert is showing no signs of wanting out yet? I really don't want to go too much over either.

GG so excited for you hun, hope things soon start kicking off for you x

Yey, congratulations Anna-M on Evan! Well done, it's all over now, but also everything just begins!!!

Hi girls!

Good luck GG - not long now,, normally 48 hours they leave you for, but hopefully the labour progress naturally for you :)

it can come on all of a sudden coco no signs then BANG! I have none either, I thorough i did but they are like trick ones . I rather just have labour come on instead of dragged out days of pain and waiting.

*sniffle*

all the swings and bouncers i like are in the US >__< (sorry random i know)

does anyone have constant backache and pokey feelings in their foof? lol

I feel like a loose end, cause I am due on the last day of November :( Not even full term yet, but so many of you are!

*sniffle*

No pokey feeling, but me backache never stops!!! Itys upper part of my back, like a tension backache...cant get comforatble even sitting down in the office :(

Wish i went on maternity earlier, still 2,5 weeks to go :*(

i just finished work on friday. you'll be glad you held on though - think of the time at the other end you get :)

as for the backache mines is at the bottom. probably doesn't help i'm sitting down right enough

I have a stabbing pain in my foof now and again, quite sore. and my bum and a back ache on and off.

I've missed loads!
Massive congrats on the arrival of Evan Sophie!:dance:
Hope things start moving for you soon GG.
I've been doing a bit of cleaning and tidying today but still feeling sick/dizzy :wacko: so this afternoon I've been finishing off the pregnancy bit of the scrap book I started for LO, just got to finish knitting the blanket I started back in July now :blush:
Hope everyone's pains and cramps start turning into something more soon :thumbup: I'm dreading any sort of niggles now that I know it would be an emergency c-section for me if I did go into labour.

*sniffle*

Yep! been having that from the weekend! but the 'pokey feeling in my foof' is sometimes accompanied by sharp pain. my mid wife says its the head engaging :happydance:

AFM:- just back from midwife and babies head is engaging :wohoo: she didnt tell me how much as in 3/5 etc but she said the forehead is engaged! i know people can be engaged for weeks but this has got me a bit excited :haha: last appointment 2 weeks ago the head was completely free so things are definitely on the move!

Congrats Anna M, on Even's birth. Cant wait to see pics.

Also congrats to firsttimemommy on Tristyns birth!

Yep! been having that from the weekend! but the 'pokey feeling in my foof' is sometimes accompanied by sharp pain. my mid wife says its the head engaging :happydance:

AFM:- just back from midwife and babies head is engaging :wohoo: she didnt tell me how much as in 3/5 etc but she said the forehead is engaged! i know people can be engaged for weeks but this has got me a bit excited :haha: last appointment 2 weeks ago the head was completely free so things are definitely on the move!

yey, hopefully sooner rather than later! Mine is still bouncing about free, and boy I can feel it!!!!

My ribs are raw :)

Bartness!!! Hello!! I was just saying I felt like loose end, as everyone seemed to be full term here:) I see you are 'only' one day ahead of me!:)

i just finished work on friday. you'll be glad you held on though - think of the time at the other end you get :)

as for the backache mines is at the bottom. probably doesn't help i'm sitting down right enough

well to be honest, I am only taking 4 months off :( Cant afford to ...complicated situation me and my OH got...not officially living together, he is losing a job this week, his house needs to be sold - no luck, so we cant oficially combine finances as he is still patying his mortgage :(

Nighmare :(

I have a really short body so my ribs have been taking quite a bit of battering too lol! from shes dropped it isnt so bad but they still hurt lol! I'll be bouncing on my ball tonight to hopefully encourage her down more!

Hopefully next appointment you will hear that your babys head is engaging too! Bring on the babies :happydance:

:hugs: lenka - not good :(

ive just been and re-arranged - well hubby re-arranged i directed - the bairns room - to make space for the impending inlaws - flying in on 21st nov,

then I went n scrubbed the bathroom til everything stunk of bleach - hubbys been in charge of housework too long lol!!

now im back on my ball wondering what to have for tea . . .

Congratulations soph on the birth of evan xx
Congratulations firsttimemommy on Tristyns birth xx

:happydance:

Good luck gossipgirly xx

Hows everyone else xx

Arg, had a nap and in my nap I dreamt my waters broke and it was so so so real.. And then I woke up and so not impressed it wasn't real!!!

Hope things get moving for you GG!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"