~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

lol don't hate me girls but ive never experienced period cramping to my knowledge! since they started they have always been light and painless, i have never had any discomfort whilst on my period so i really don't know what type of pain to expect!! x

its similar to a very bad upset stomach and diarrhea haha if that helps as all that kinda feeling in a way but still different.. you will know =)

marine wife described mine down to a tea, they are now 20 mins apart lasting about a minute and managable at the moment so I still have a away to go, but at least something is happening... and yeah sky broadband has magically came back on!! cant beleive it, and they are sending us out another modem x

so jealous that something is happening for you gossip! argh i want something to happen!! *hissy fit!*

Yay your baby will be here in NO time.. good luck and keep us updated i pray for a fast and safe delivery =)

thanks, and even if nothing happens overnight they will speed things up anyway with my waters breaking so I think im coming to terms with the fact that by the wknd I will have a baby!

ive spent most my day on my birthing ball bounchin - and now all i have is wind!!!

well thats what I did yesterday and hubby massaged the teeniest but of clarysage oil mixed with olive oil on my back last night ... co-incedence? I had been losing plug all day mind and when I was ill on sunday think I was having my clear out.. I also had thick white discharge on my underwear for a couple of days and app this is a sign... and I also had a head cold...

I have cracked heel. Just 3 big sore cracks on my heel and they look dry. Never had this before in my life or any foot probs. Actually sore. Can i use school cracked heel cream I wonder? I have some in the shopping. I hope i dont get foot probs my mum is a foot freak all sorts of creams and pedicures, yet her feet look like hobbits feet and she wears sandle, ewwww. I dont .

is a birthing ball just a regular exercise ball or is there something different? x

just an exercise ball but I was informed by mw this morning mine isnt blew up enough... oh well will have to do, havnt got a pump x

Shame DF I am sure Scholl is fine-soak them in some baby oil as well maybe

Birthing ball is just a gym ball I think?

Oooohhhh,, you got me all excited GG-I have loads of white discharge (not stinky so not infection), plus I have major cold and bleeding sinuses.. Been using the clarey sage for a couple days now.. Oh i so want this baby. My sister and I are really close and she says she cant stop thinking about me and feels a bit funny (When Ashton was born she texted my mom abuot 3 minutes after he came out asking if I was ok cos she woke up in a cold sweat).. Haha, i am probs just being silly
*Woddles off to sit on birthing ball*

Thanks thats what I thought... I don't have one but my mum bought an exercise ball a while back and never even blew it up lol so she's gonna fetch it through for me...then I can join all you bouncing girls and hopefully get something moving as I don't think baby is even engaged yet! x

Sorry, am having nightmares with getting Soph's photos off my phone, so have copied from facebook instead (hope that's ok Soph, they won't open on my phone :-/)

How much do you want to squeeze those cheeks! Beautiful :)

Attachments

• Evan1.jpg
    Evan1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Evan2.jpg
    Evan2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Evan3.jpg
    Evan3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 14
ahh what a cutey!

yeh kelly mine was def not an infection discharge just changed like that app its a sign and my cousins did a few days before x

aw he's such a cutie!

as for discharge mines is like someones turned a tap on! tmi i'm sorry. it's creamy white too... so sign of Mr Pluggie or anything else though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->