~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hinky those piccies of little Evan are just so cute!

Just got email from DH
'So what have you done to try get baby out today? I know what we could try tonight wink wink'
CHEEKY

**Snigger** We will know what you will be doing tonight!

Looks like I am going to have to get me some of that clarysage. Does Holland & Barratt sell it? Best bounce more on my ball too. Baby out baby out baby out!

Hinky those piccies of little Evan are just so cute!

Just got email from DH
'So what have you done to try get baby out today? I know what we could try tonight wink wink'
CHEEKY

**Snigger** We will know what you will be doing tonight!

Looks like I am going to have to get me some of that clarysage. Does Holland & Barratt sell it? Best bounce more on my ball too. Baby out baby out baby out!

I just got mine from Boots-2 years ago when I was trying to get Ashton out :) Aromatherapist suggested Calrey sage, Lavender and Yling Ylang in bath or mixed with carrier oil on tummy and back :)

Haha. hubby keeps insisting the sperm is more effective if ingested-what are they like these men 'ey! :ROFL:

Just saw pics, sooo want to SQUEEZE those CHEEKS-what a cutie Soph!

LOL Kelly! I've made sure not to tell OH that its apparently better if swallowed... he won't have sex with me as he is terrified my waters will break all over him or that the baby will kick him or something :rofl: Don't see why I should swallow his man juices and I get squat cos he's worried about a little kick! So I'm keeping that info to myself.. :rofl:

omg isnt Evan gorgeous!

Thats it I am having sex later! I tried all this last time and nothing but then again I had no signs at all I have some signs with this. Darren give me your spunk! RROOAARRR!

urgh the thought of sex makes me a little :( i remember last time it wasn't exactly comfy

yeah its not to comfy at all and i dont feel sexy one bit, cant even look my man in the eye i feel so low self esteem. But I still want his spunk to do the job. It got me here it can get me out of this haha.

evan looks adorable!!!\

my oh has said he loves me - but pregnancy isnt a turn on for him, - so Sex aint on the cards anytie soon

Hello ladies :flower:

I forgot about this thread, until someone mentioned it in 3rd Tri....couldn't find it but have now! :lol:

Been feeling increasingly lonely lately but I've only got a week to go until my induction! Seriously can't wait as this pregnancy hasn't been easy but also scared, scared, scared!

Currently got workmen in the flat and they won't be finished until Monday....so can't wait to get the place tidy and ready for baby. Cutting it a bit fine though! :lol:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope to speak to some ladies on here :)

My oh dosnt care what I look like, i am the one hiding the bump and bits of me feeling all fat but he calls me silly. He does ask for it and i feel bad turning him down as i feel like crap. I know after this baby when i loose weight i will be ok again, ok thats what got me back here in the first place i a pattern here lol I will be going on the pill!

Hahahaha, you girls are making me laugh-LouLou my DH saw it while we were watching Michael Mackintyre! He knows he has no chance though LOL

I also feel crap and fat and shite-all sexy but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do-even if it does just mean lying there lol

Hi Pixelle-wow not long to go for you now! Hope you're feeling ok, aside from the messy house xxx

im not sure i even remember how to dtd anymore... cant believe how long its bin. glad im not the only one not gettin any action...never thought id be bothered but i am...altho im not sure whether im bothered cos i actually want it, or cos i want sperm to evict the baby heheh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH1nB_ttIQY&feature=player_embedded cant stop laughing lol

i really fancy a good old rotten shag - but cant/wont til after baby - i want earth shattirig, be shaking screamig til im hoarse sex!!

I just got mine from Boots-2 years ago when I was trying to get Ashton out :) Aromatherapist suggested Calrey sage, Lavender and Yling Ylang in bath or mixed with carrier oil on tummy and back :)

Haha. hubby keeps insisting the sperm is more effective if ingested-what are they like these men 'ey! :ROFL:

That is so NOT going to happen! I have enough trouble eating my dinner these days without anything else :rofl: Thanks for the rec on where to get CS and other stuff :flower:

My hubby isn't keen but that is probably because I keep telling him to get in and out as quick as poss and don't worry about me :rofl: he has already been kicked once too but where needs must and all ....

Hi Pixelle, glad to see you back. Your induction is on my EDD, in the nicest possible way, I hope I beat you too it :haha: Keep popping back here, it is a wonderful thread full of support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->