~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I wanna go into labour :brat: except I don't because it would be dangerous. I just want to look for signs with everyone else :nope:

I hope your right!! So ready for him to be born now!!! FX we are all holding our babies very soon!

My nipples are really really dark! they where going that way anyway I noticed but they are really dark now, noticeable. I wonder is that a sign? i never had that with williamI never went in to labour naturally with him though.

OMG, I feel like I am dying today. Im so out of breath, and I just cant catch it for nothing. I can sit I can stand and I just cant breath. I am starting to also feel really light headed, like I could pass out. I'm almost to the point of asking to go home for the day.

My nipples are like bloody chocolate digestives :haha: sorry!

OMG, I feel like I am dying today. Im so out of breath, and I just cant catch it for nothing. I can sit I can stand and I just cant breath. I am starting to also feel really light headed, like I could pass out. I'm almost to the point of asking to go home for the day.

yuky hormones. go home rest up.

NO WAY! anna matronic had her baby!?!?!? she Beat me! lol dang it! jk Congrats mama!

I wish these sweets would feck off my teeth hurt and I ate to many. I have to stop eating! I am like a pig these days.

hey girls

how is everyone?? i am due 22nd november and baby is fully engaged so hoping to might make an appearance sooner but wont get my hopes up to much xx

Anna Chunk is just beautiful - congratulations.

As is Corin - we should rename the thread the gorgeous baby thread ;)

GG Keep bouncing and walking honey :D

Is this your first MTB

Everyone else WHO STOLE MY CONTRACTIONS? COME ON, I KNOW ONE OF YOU TOOK THEM AS I WAS VERY CAREFUL NOT TO LOSE THEM!!!

xx

Anna Chunk is just beautiful - congratulations.

As is Corin - we should rename the thread the gorgeous baby thread ;)

GG Keep bouncing and walking honey :D

Is this your first MTB

Everyone else WHO STOLE MY CONTRACTIONS? COME ON, I KNOW ONE OF YOU TOOK THEM AS I WAS VERY CAREFUL NOT TO LOSE THEM!!!

xx

yeah this is my first i am excited but very nervous for labour and not sure if i will actually know when i am in labour unless my waters pop lol xx

welcome mumtobe! glad you made it here.

my baby has yet the hiccups again! happens a lot i noticed. people say its fizzy drink that does that but its not i dont driven fizzy drink just water.

my baby always has the hiccups and they last forever and i am not sure she likes em much lol xx

Update on Quazier - Jessica Novia Dixon was born an hour ago weighing 7lb 9oz :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->