~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

woop mum dropped off the exercise ball and ive given it a test bounce... do you literally just sit and bounce on it then? i cant see how that can help anything progress? but it was literally just for 5 mins i guess u need to bounce longer to feel the effects?

im bouncing on mine as i type lol my midwife at antenatal class highly recommended them. you can bounce, rock from side to side, do a figure of eight with your hips or put your knees on the floor and rock over the ball (last one i havent tried though)

I have one in the garage. I should probably get it properly inflated and get bouncing heh

Hi ladies, bloody hell we have been busy today lol!! I can't keep ip on the phone!

Jayde - corrin is beautiful :)

congrats quaizer and all the others too!!

I never used my ball or drank rlt or anything. I wonder if any of that was reason for never going into labour... Keep at it girls I am gutted I never got to find out what contractions feel like or what your plug looks like!! I did however get to experience a witch examine me using her while hand and that was the worst part of it all including the section!!

Evan was actually born at 9.54 lol have just seen officiL documents doh! He is my sleeping angel at the moment and has let me have some sleep too :)

I am loving breastfeeding. So glad I decided to give it a go. Evan only likes my right boobie though so still have lots of work to do with that! But it is an amazing feeling I didn't think I'd be a bf Nazi :rofl: but I really advise to plop baby on chest and go for it!!!

He has also had 2 massive poohs!!!!!! I can't change him as am still bed bound till they take catharter out in morning. So am stuck atm!! Post natal has been a bit shit but seek to be better since the change over.

Speak to u all soon and sending labour dust and vibes to u all.

Kayla I may have beat u lol but I would give anything to not have gone through the last 10 weeks and even the past 3 days has been pretty traumatic too :( you will be reall soon and can't wait to see your princess :)

Congrats anna_m :) aw I wish my little peanut would choose to vacate haha

Hi ladies, bloody hell we have been busy today lol!! I can't keep ip on the phone!

Jayde - corrin is beautiful :)

congrats quaizer and all the others too!!

I never used my ball or drank rlt or anything. I wonder if any of that was reason for never going into labour... Keep at it girls I am gutted I never got to find out what contractions feel like or what your plug looks like!! I did however get to experience a witch examine me using her while hand and that was the worst part of it all including the section!!

Evan was actually born at 9.54 lol have just seen officiL documents doh! He is my sleeping angel at the moment and has let me have some sleep too :)

I am loving breastfeeding. So glad I decided to give it a go. Evan only likes my right boobie though so still have lots of work to do with that! But it is an amazing feeling I didn't think I'd be a bf Nazi :rofl: but I really advise to plop baby on chest and go for it!!!

He has also had 2 massive poohs!!!!!! I can't change him as am still bed bound till they take catharter out in morning. So am stuck atm!! Post natal has been a bit shit but seek to be better since the change over.

Speak to u all soon and sending labour dust and vibes to u all.

Kayla I may have beat u lol but I would give anything to not have gone through the last 10 weeks and even the past 3 days has been pretty traumatic too :( you will be reall soon and can't wait to see your princess :)

Reccomending breastfeeding does not make you some sort of breastfeeding nazi you know. :cry:

Glad you are having it easy with bf i was in tears trying in hospital i was doing it worn and no one would help me :( and your baby is beautiful!

Now I want my baby! :growlmad: ps i drank RLT and used ball in first pregnancy and never had one sign of labour and went over due and induced.

hope your feeling better soon AM! must be hard having to stay in bed :hugs:! as for the midwife who did your internal examination....she soooooooo needs a slap!

MTB1985 - I'm due 20th and my baby is also fully engaged, do you get heaps if braxton hicks? I do.

MAJM - I hope it was your plug! Things would be moving right along if it was, good luck at the appt on mon.

Rowly - I forgot you had different dates lol. It would be cool in Australia at least.

Gossip girly - I know your not supposed to go so long after your waters have broken how long have they given you before they intervene? Or because your obviously on your way to having the baby they haven't said anything?

Love

DF - I've read before that you started off having aterrible time breastfeeding and you persevered and now your at the 20month milestone, I'm going to use you as inspiration whenever it might seem impossible and probably PM you begging for help and encouragement.

that is if I have difficulties, but from what I gather it's pretty rare not to.

Love

i am not sure about BH betheney as it's my first i get alot of period cramp and shooting pains in my thighs xx

yeah its not to comfy at all and i dont feel sexy one bit, cant even look my man in the eye i feel so low self esteem. But I still want his spunk to do the job. It got me here it can get me out of this haha.

;Lol im starting to think that way too but that would mean energy lol xxx

Hello ladies :flower:

I forgot about this thread, until someone mentioned it in 3rd Tri....couldn't find it but have now! :lol:

Been feeling increasingly lonely lately but I've only got a week to go until my induction! Seriously can't wait as this pregnancy hasn't been easy but also scared, scared, scared!

Currently got workmen in the flat and they won't be finished until Monday....so can't wait to get the place tidy and ready for baby. Cutting it a bit fine though! :lol:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope to speak to some ladies on here :)

Hey ya
not long now for u then , hope it doesnt take too long with gettin plc sorted and will keep an eye out on baby news xxx

hey girls

how is everyone?? i am due 22nd november and baby is fully engaged so hoping to might make an appearance sooner but wont get my hopes up to much xx

Im still waitin readin all these posts on babies is givin me belly ache thou lol shall keep an eye to see when u hav some baby news xxx

Gg - i hope things start heading ur way soon xx
congrats on corine xxxx:happydance:

DF - I've read before that you started off having aterrible time breastfeeding and you persevered and now your at the 20month milestone, I'm going to use you as inspiration whenever it might seem impossible and probably PM you begging for help and encouragement.

that is if I have difficulties, but from what I gather it's pretty rare not to.

Love

why thank you,. But I am no expert I receive my help from this site and always have done. I learned all I know from here ,. I know more than my HV does about breastfeeding in fact but I am not brain box just going with it all. I am strong minded also and hard to persuade to do anything I dont want to do, i simply dont listen to any one else if i dont agree of feel its right., this helps a lot as i had a lot of family bitching in my ear about how their kids and me was fine on formula when i was breastfeeding in front of them. But since I never answered them and carried on they got even more pissed an left. But I dont care not my prob. You will hear it all when you BF. go with your instinct, not against it.

Hehe DF the nazi comment was Tongue in cheek :) considering I was adament I was gonna formula feed I am pleased I haven't yet!

I'm only a few hours in and no way think it will be easy, especially his fondness for one boob only!!

Well I sweaty and feeling sick again :( think that is from the spinal block. Had myi sickness jab earlier might need anoter one!!

Chunk has the windiest bum ever he just did such a loud fart :rofl:

and he's awake ...... XXXXXXX

:haha: at Evan farting!! Hope the sickness jab works for u Sophie!!

Any baby born on 01.11.10 will have an awesome birth date as they will be 1 on 1.11.11 :happydance: thats now been added to the dates I would like - along with Halloween and bonfire night - but as long as baby arrives healthy and safe I don't really mind what the date is :D

DF you are defo a credit to the BF camp! I really admire your achievement - I don't know if I'll even reach halfway too your milestone - but Im gonna try!! :thumbup:

Lol xx

hey girls

how is everyone?? i am due 22nd november and baby is fully engaged so hoping to might make an appearance sooner but wont get my hopes up to much xx

Hey Hon! I hope to find out if Bryelle is engaged yet. I am losing my MP and I am 1/2 cm dilated already! :D

Update on Quazier - Jessica Novia Dixon was born an hour ago weighing 7lb 9oz :happydance: xx

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I will update when I get on my laptop!!!

my baby always has the hiccups and they last forever and i am not sure she likes em much lol xx

Bryelle does too and she gets pissed and will kick really hard after a while like she is annoyed! :lol:

MAJM - I hope it was your plug! Things would be moving right along if it was, good luck at the appt

Love

Thanks Hon!!! :hugs:

Well I left work an hour early, got a horrible call, couldnt fix the issue, or get help, and just purst into tears. Took me a good hour to get the crying under control, and then I had to get my breathing under control.

Been having odd pains on my right side today....Jaxon has also been kicking up a storm, and it HURTS, A LOT! I love it though, tells me he's ok.

Once again, congrats to AM, Evan is a total cutie pie.

Hehe DF the nazi comment was Tongue in cheek :) considering I was adament I was gonna formula feed I am pleased I haven't yet!

I'm only a few hours in and no way think it will be easy, especially his fondness for one boob only!!

Well I sweaty and feeling sick again :( think that is from the spinal block. Had myi sickness jab earlier might need anoter one!!

Chunk has the windiest bum ever he just did such a loud fart :rofl:

and he's awake ...... XXXXXXX

yeah I had a spinal also for x section and felt so shit for a long time after. All the drugs wearing off. but gets better every day and you will be ok. Mine was very sore as i had the labour for hours before, so stomach muscles i have never used where used felt like i was in a gym pumping iron for a weak and every muscle hurt plus the scar . I had a patch of pins and needles and a sore back for ages, could have been epi or spinal or both but lasted 6 months the pain! though no one else has complained of that. :cry: was same spot where needles went in.

well my man is never getting sex again! i am upset with him he is a prick and i am about to stab his eyes out! he has just pissed me off so much now i cant take it any more. he wont even argue back as he knows he is in the wrong and thinks we made of money and takes it all! how bloody dare he after al the times he has done this. I wont even get into it but its about money and him just taking it . MOM stands for made of money apparently! :growlmad: I am so angry right now! and i bet he pisses me off before bed i bet he has gone to bed and left me to lock up and last time i done that william fell off sofa as I couldnt watch him trying to let dog out and all. I was livid! william should be in bed but he woke him up on coming in and the dog barking. So near killed him over that before i found out what he done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->