~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

DF :hug:

majm hope Bryelle is getting that head of hers snuggled down

AFM - well, I dont think that sex will work for us as we never really stopped doing it so I thought that I would give OH a *special treat* and try the injestion method :winkwink: - needless to say he didnt take much persuading!!

Anyhoo, coincidence or not I had the most mahoosive contraction within about 10 minutes and have been having mild irregular ones since. However, as last night this may all stop again before morning :rolleyes:

BTW - sperm gives you heartburn ;)

AFM - well, I dont think that sex will work for us as we never really stopped doing it so I thought that I would give OH a *special treat* and try the injestion method :winkwink: - needless to say he didnt take much persuading!!

Anyhoo, coincidence or not I had the most mahoosive contraction within about 10 minutes and have been having mild irregular ones since. However, as last night this may all stop again before morning :rolleyes:

My midwife said rather than try sex everyday try it for like 2 days in a row then have a 3-4 day gap to allow the prostalglandins to build back up then have sex again.

Here are a couple of pictures of Jaxon's room, finally found the camera cable!

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.bartness#!/photo.php?fbid=493843850529&set=a.493842680529.303631.512260529

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.bartness#!/photo.php?fbid=493843350529&set=a.493842680529.303631.512260529&pid=7663978&id=512260529

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.bartness#!/photo.php?fbid=493843360529&set=a.493842680529.303631.512260529&pid=7663980&id=512260529

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.bartness#!/photo.php?fbid=493843355529&set=a.493842680529.303631.512260529&pid=7663979&id=512260529

Urgh sorry looks like my pics wont upload...dang it!

Thanks Hon! :hugs: & OMG!!! :rofl: Same with us!!! We have sex everyday unless I can't and we might have go try the other method! :haha:

Thanks Hon! :hugs: & OMG!!! :rofl: Same with us!!! We have sex everyday unless I can't and we might have go try the other method! :haha:

I wouldnt bother, the three contractions I've had weren't worth it ;) :rofl:

I wouldnt bother, the three contractions I've had weren't worth it ;) :rofl:

:rofl: TMI :blush:You see, when I can't have sex, I still pleasure Mark already. Just don't swallow! I have a fear of Bryelle tasting it!! :haha:

Haviun comtractions every 6-8 mins but not a set regular pattern yet, have tens on but not sure if it makes it worse I think I'm gonna labour from my back x

Gossip girly- do you know if baby is posterior? I read a posterior baby raises the chances of your waters breaking first before all the contractions and everything.

Morning Missy :)

FGS-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, you CRACK me up chick!!!!!

GG, YAY-sounds like things are moving forward for you-try a shower (not bath as it slows things down)

As for breastfeeding, nice one Sophie, keep at it!
I have to say I was expecting a rough time of breastfeeding (because everyone had told me how difficult it was) but actually found it pretty easy and had no troubles whatsoever-boobs were a bit sore when my milk came in but cabbage leaves sorted them out no probs :)

DTD last night-had one cramp arrrrrggggggggggggggggggg

Hmmmmmmmm - my 3 contractions have turned into more. Being using the contraction timer on my phone since about 5am and am averaging 1 minute contractions every 9 minutes although they are still pretty mild xx

Please EVERYTHING but legs crossed this is it!!!!

Jo xx

Morning ladies...

AM big congrats on BF, your doing well keep it up!

GG- really hope baby is on the way!

AFM - this is the earliest I have been awake in a LONG time... bounced on my birth ball while watching million pound drop for about an hour last night and started getting moderate pain/cramping... the only way I can describe the pains I was having are really strong "gassy pains" .. so I went to bed but slept very badly, woken up by these pains very frequently and eventually gave up about 6:30am and came downstairs. Not timing them but they seem to last about 20-30 seconds at a time and are quite often (at a guess I would say every 8-10 mins). I'm gonna start timing them now...but I don't know what these pains are, are contractions meant to feel like gas? I feel all achey in my lady bits when the pain comes too...and my bunp gets slightly harder but not too much... any thoughts?

xx

well im fed up going into hospital soon as contractions just stopped again at 5am. Bethany baby has been head down since about 33 weeks apparantly but im beginning to wonder myself withall the stopping and starting, its really frustrating knowing im not going to be getting the birth I want in the birthing suite and going to be induced on delivery looks like trying for a natural water birth is out the question :(

good luck Jo keep me updated via texts and lou hope this is it for u too xx

Morning Ladies!

FGS I didn't expect too read something like that this early in the morning!! I almost spat out my tea :haha: Good too hear things may be happening too you on the back of it - so your efforts were worthwhile :thumbup:

GL GG!! and Loula sounds pretty regular too me! Contractions happening all round - apart from here!! :(
I do kinda wanna see my ticker reach 100% so Im not bothered - at the mo it says 97% - but people been saying too me that Ive been 100% pregnant all along :haha:

Lol xx

Good luck gg :) and u other crampy ladies!! Well I've has an hours sleep evan won't settle unless he's on me!! I had to give him formula for my own sanity but he's still on breast. Might express later today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->