~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Kelly - Sounds like it could be something to me!

Thanks sweetie
Trying not to get hopes up but the backache is really bad, almost cant walk. But then I wonder if it is from marathon shopping trip today.. sigh.. only time will tell!

Sorry bout your toothache Lol-arg it's the pits!

wish you just got given a definite date for babies arrival, i'm impatient! lol

Why is everyone beating me to it!!! Sooooo jealous I cant even say its because boys are lazy as more boys born early on this thread than girls!!!!

Congrats too You and Me and Loula!! and also good luck too GG and Beach princess who are both in the process!! All these sparklers keep coming early!!??!! Supposed to be 4 out of 5 babies go past due date - obv not in this thread!!

AFM - Ive had the WORST day :cry: been in agony with toothache!! Went too emergency dentist and got a temp antibiotic filling - but it takes 12-24 hrs too help the pain - taken paracetamol and its just not touching the pain -- Im seriously in bits here!! Dunno how Im gonna cope with labour!!!! :cry:

:hugs: too you all!

Lol xx

Hope ur toothache eases xx

Seem to be still catchin up with everything, did i read right that theres movement with 3rd tri x

*** Update on GG ***

She's got the drip in and had the anti b's so all systems go - has a dippy madwife though so is gonna cross her legs until she goes off shift at 930 :rofl:

lol Ask if you can have a couple of co-codamol until the filling kicks in - I feel your pain, I had 6 weeks of toothache at the back end of 2nd tri - wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy!!

Jo
xx

PS - I think we need :dust:

Fire away DF - do I need to email you the pic or can you "steal" it from here?

Where is majm?

Email me it and any others you have as I can crop etc, maybe a further back shot etc. I tried saving it from here but internet explorer wont let me as my fire fox has gone awol today. Email is [email protected]

Ok, so this is going to be a complete whimpy, all about me post. :thumbup:

I DO NOT feel well. I didn't feel very good yesterday, but today its a bit worse. First off, I have a horrible backache. Along with my body is achey and I have (TMI) diarrhea. :|

I don't know if it means anything, don't really care. I just want to feel better! My OH is at work until God only knows what time, and so once my son wakes up from his nap I know I am going to be in for it. OF COURSE, my son did throw up before he went down for his nap so maybe we are just catching something?

I don't know ... all I know is that I just don't want to feel like this! :(

Wow, so many gorgeous babies already :happydance:

I had a hospital check on Wednesday and baby was already about 3.7kg (8.2lbs) :shock: I get another check on Tuesday and they will have me in for an induction then (Gestational diabetes), most likely on Wednesday morning providing there is space for me. :thumbup:

Ah Sarah, you get your baby soon!!! YAY :)

Sorry Silas :-( Hope you feel better soon and your little man is ok

xx

Silas I know exactly how you feel I feel exactly the same with same symptoms and was like it yesterday too just not as bad. FX it is the start of something for both of us, but I have now resided myself to the fact I will be in for the long haul!!!! OH just gone to work as does nights so told him to keep his phone on just in case.
Hope you feel better soon.X

Sounds like overall everyones a bit under the weather today!
Hope everyone gets well soon!

... and MAJM has been quiet? Hope she is ok?

..thanks for the updates on GG, FGS - Still no return of your contraction thief then? :haha: I've heard that its common for women too have a 'resting' period during contractions - where they go away all together - but that's only supposed too last 10-90 mins!!

Lol xx

nice to see you again Chella-hope you had a lovely day :)

Hey ya

yeah all my reportin is all done for today on babies, hope im kinder soon lol, hows u and lil bubba ? xx

Ok, so this is going to be a complete whimpy, all about me post. :thumbup:

I DO NOT feel well. I didn't feel very good yesterday, but today its a bit worse. First off, I have a horrible backache. Along with my body is achey and I have (TMI) diarrhea. :|

I don't know if it means anything, don't really care. I just want to feel better! My OH is at work until God only knows what time, and so once my son wakes up from his nap I know I am going to be in for it. OF COURSE, my son did throw up before he went down for his nap so maybe we are just catching something?

I don't know ... all I know is that I just don't want to feel like this! :(

hope ur feeling better hun xx

Wow, so many gorgeous babies already :happydance:

I had a hospital check on Wednesday and baby was already about 3.7kg (8.2lbs) :shock: I get another check on Tuesday and they will have me in for an induction then (Gestational diabetes), most likely on Wednesday morning providing there is space for me. :thumbup:

Im the same, they say it with a smile on their face, because my 2nd was 8lb 10 they say u wont have a problem with that birth ??? erm well i hope not ouch lol, hope you get ur induction and baby is here soon xxx

Just ordered a load more clothes from vertdauet online as got £20 off if spend £60 or more and have a 50% sale on!!! would of been daft not too!! However he has more clothes than the rest of us put together he'll have to wear four outfits a day to make sure he tries them all!!!!!!

..thanks for the updates on GG, FGS - Still no -return of your contraction thief then? :haha: I've heard that its common for women too have a 'resting' period during contractions - where they go away all together but that's only supposed too last 10-90 mins!!Lol xx

Yes lol, thank you for that valid input ;) :rofl:

..thanks for the updates on GG, FGS - Still no -return of your contraction thief then? :haha: I've heard that its common for women too have a 'resting' period during contractions - where they go away all together but that's only supposed too last 10-90 mins!!Lol xx

:haha: maybe you are?? You could just be going for a new record?? :haha:

Lol xx

..thanks for the updates on GG, FGS - Still no return of your contraction thief then? :haha: I've heard that its common for women too have a 'resting' period during contractions - where they go away all together - but that's only supposed too last 10-90 mins!!

Lol xx

:haha: maybe you are?? You could just be going for a new record?? :haha:

Lol xx

I think I might have nailed it :p
xx

So I had my doctors appoitment today, I'm measuring at 34 cm instead of 36, but from what I've read that is completly normal. Everything else was perfect, Jaxon was moving around tons.

To the girls in the US, I would like a text buddy also, but I dont have internet on my phone for pictures, so I probaby wouldn't be a good one!

congrats to all you ladies that have had your babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->