~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yeah i know crazy hey, first of the November sparklers to hit 30 weeks already :)

I am nervous about hitting 30 weeks, as that means I could have only 8-10 weeks left until the baby arrives! Thats when it really starts to hit me .. I mean, some of us ladies are not even going to make it to 38 weeks I am sure. .... very scary for me. Haha.

I am exactly the same as once you are 30 something weeks, it really is just a matter of weeks! Because I have to see my midwife every two weeks, she made all my appointments in advance but she only did them up to 36 weeks, just in case EEK!

I had my son at 39 weeks, but he was induced so he could have gone to term (or longer) if left alone, so I can't really go by that. It will be so good if ALL us Sparklers make it to the 37 week mark before the babies start coming! I am so excited for all the birth and name announcements :happydance:

Me too! And very excited for all the pictures of lovely babies!! :happydance:

I got a sweep, so that way have actually hurried my ds on a little bit, but I was already at 4cm, 100% effaced by 37 weeks. After a week of monitoring contractions, and not getting anywhere I asked for a sweep and the doctor did it then I had my ds the next day. But I have just a midwife this time, and she doesn't induce/help along the baby unless there is a medical need. So I will go as far as this baby wants me to.

And she is stubborn, so I think it is possible for me to go to 40 weeks this time.

really pissed at my docs! my cyctitus was bad on fri and they said they would send me stuff to chemist for me! it wasnt there and I had my bro pick it up. Then in pain all weekend pissing fire and when I call today as darren went to see if it was there yet and they had nothing the doc has left me a note to say i need to send in samples! so i have been suffering for days i cant get there to leave in a sample, my parents are again out of the country and I have nothing even to piss in or send anyone down with and it takes a fcking week to get it back! so i go here this long untreated! well fuck that! I may drink cranberry jiuce and hope it goes away for no one else is going to help me and before you say midwife you have to be dying to get one of them down.

Hi girls. Well I am awake from mamouth sleep after GTT! It was ok actually, the drink didn;t bother me. It was a carton of orange stuff diluted with water, and only enough for one of those small plastic cups. The second blood test hurt the most cos she did it in the same spot as the first doh!! The waiting around was boring, but lots of women coming on who had just had their 12 week scan and were having their downs blood tests. I just kept thinking where had the last 15 weeks gone when that was me!!

Well I left the hospital feeling fine and started driving home, then came over hot, sweaty and faint and started shaking. Not surprised as hadn't eaten for 15 hours, just about managed it home without passing out! Made myself a huge turkey and colslaw baguette, yum :haha:

Then slept for 3 hours!

I have 28 week mw appointment tomorrow and should know if I have GD within the next 3 days.

Glad thats over hope you are all well :hugs:

Hey girls,

well i am 26 weeks today is it ok to be moving over yet or should i wait until the 27 mark??

Of course, move over whenever :) Welcome :)

Forgot to say I also have an appointment to transfer my care to my mums area next week. I am going to the snazzy birthing centre, so as long as everything stays simple I might get in there and have a water birth :)

Eeeekkkk, sooo exciting!!! Just got a rocking moses basket stand to take back to SA.. Another thing to tick off the list :)... YAY!!!

Do you all have the majority of things you need yet?
I'm ok with clothes for LO (Got a bit carried away in the sales) but there's still an enormous list of stuff i need to get. Clothes and bottle steriliser is about all i have ready.

i still have a long list of stuff to get

breast pump,
sterelizer
bottles
swing
rug
more sleepsuits
changing bag
buggy - roll on payday!

I am good for the most part, but really do need clothes, diapers, wipes, soaps, etc.

Ugh, officially not in a good mood. :(

really pissed at my docs! my cyctitus was bad on fri and they said they would send me stuff to chemist for me! it wasnt there and I had my bro pick it up. Then in pain all weekend pissing fire and when I call today as darren went to see if it was there yet and they had nothing the doc has left me a note to say i need to send in samples! so i have been suffering for days i cant get there to leave in a sample, my parents are again out of the country and I have nothing even to piss in or send anyone down with and it takes a fcking week to get it back! so i go here this long untreated! well fuck that! I may drink cranberry jiuce and hope it goes away for no one else is going to help me and before you say midwife you have to be dying to get one of them down.

Shame hun
Hope you are ok.. I know you are in northern Ireland but if you come across any South African shops (by some random chance, i hear they are everywhere), buy a few sachets of citro soda.. Works like a miracle.. if i come across any I can try post them or if you know anyone in London, ask them to..and ya, keep up the cranberry juice..

I have most stuff but because we are moving half way across the planet like 10 days after babbas due date, I am having to seel some stuff and work out what to ship back and if it will be worth while to just buy new stuff there (like no point shipping moses basket cos it takes 12 weeks for container to get there so babba will be too big).. GOSH why are we doing this to ourselves hahaha:dohh:

Just need small things for those first few days really but then it's back to buying all the big things in SA..

They wouldnt let me have it over the counter as I was pregnant! wtf? said i had to go to doc to. I got stuff last time when I was preg with William so i cant see the prob, I know it cystitus they dont have to let me here to suffer while they figure it out i have had it enough over the years. assholes.

Shame hun
Hope you are ok.. I know you are in northern Ireland but if you come across any South African shops (by some random chance, i hear they are everywhere), buy a few sachets of citro soda.. Works like a miracle.. if i come across any I can try post them or if you know anyone in London, ask them to..and ya, keep up the cranberry juice..

I have most stuff but because we are moving half way across the planet like 10 days after babbas due date, I am having to seel some stuff and work out what to ship back and if it will be worth while to just buy new stuff there (like no point shipping moses basket cos it takes 12 weeks for container to get there so babba will be too big).. GOSH why are we doing this to ourselves hahaha:dohh:

Just need small things for those first few days really but then it's back to buying all the big things in SA..

Oh my goodness, that sounds so scary to me, lol. :|
I guess I am just one for routine, because I can't imagine making a move with a newborn .. or possibly still pregnant?? ..

No will def wait till baby is born. Have booked our flights for November 18th but can always change them and wont be surprised if we have to since DS was 16 days late by the time he came!!! Just way too much to look forward to, it's like we are chasing the sun.. Hope your mood gets better ;-)

No will def wait till baby is born. Have booked our flights for November 18th but can always change them and wont be surprised if we have to since DS was 16 days late by the time he came!!! Just way too much to look forward to, it's like we are chasing the sun.. Hope your mood gets better ;-)

I bet. I am facing a move right now and I am in such a mood about it. I really am just like stressed to the max at this point as only just moved 2 months ago. But having problems with the neighbors and it isn't worth it to me at all.

Hi will you add me please Im expecting a boy November 26th!
Thanks hun.

anyone got any suggestions how i can get cool??

i seem to be living in cold baths!

ah, peanut has been much more active today. thank god, i was getting worried about her :(

:hugs:

nudger has been quieter today - but not worringly so - damn heat!

I am guessing where you are from it is not the norm to have air conditioning? I know that it is like that for a lot of ladies on here.

Here in the U.S. they had cooling centers in bigger towns/cities. Also, the public pools often have half price/free days for swimming so people can stay cool. Are these an option at all for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->