~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey Pichi :)

well no routine yet, too little so just feeding in demand which is around every 3 hours for 15 minsish. He does sometimes sleep for 4-5 hours later at night hut early morning ge struggles to settle :( we'll get there :)

chella kinda no good unless someone gets it but I bought a ball from mothercate. Have never really got chance to use it. Saves buying one if u can get it???

Coco hope u are well Hun :)

Shan nice to hear from u :)

<3 to all xxxxx

Congratulations to all the new arrivals, is getting hard to keep up!!! :)

you still here?:p

You mean my baby still isnt here :haha:

Everyone is having babies but me!! Not fair!

Im due on monday but she is taking her sweet ass time....knowing my luck ill end up being induced at 41+3. And here i was certain she would be early haha

How u feeling DF? :flower:

hey girls

Congrats to the new arrivals! I'm so jealous!

37weeks today so happy full term to me :) been getting lots of stabbing sharp pains in my vag but other than that no more braxton hicks or frequent cramping like I have been getting and tomorrow will be my last day at work! I won't know what to do with myself.... I've worked there 2.5 years i am there 5 days a week...... It's my home and my colleagues are my family, I really am sad and anxious to leave...... What will I do with myself without the place? Obviously once bubs is here I'll be busy but until then? Lots of sleep I guess! Lol

Love

Hello Ladies!

AM - I think we should have a parenting thread so we can all help each other out once our LO's are all here - I woulda offered too set it up but I could be another 3 weeks before Im officially allowed in there! Hope ur getting some sleep when Evan sleeps!

Coco - Thanks for the offer hun - but ur right theres a risk we could be too close together too be able too update - and Chella (the updating Queen!) has offered to do it for me :D
I do think this thread seems too have so many early babies that I may be the one 'turning the lights out' at times though!! :haha:

Happy full term Beth! :happydance: and enjoy your 'you' time now! Ive loved doing nothing the last 4 weeks :D

Happy Due date eve's eve Shana! I know its frustrating that all these babies are 'queue jumping' especially as you are 1st on the list - but I keep reminding myself that its perfectly normal too go overdue on 1st baby - your lil princess is obv far too comfy too leave just yet :thumbup:

Rowley - sorry too hear about ur traumatic hospital trip :hugs: hope you and ur OH make up asap

AFM - Still nothing too report - the odd twinge and thats it - don't think Im gonna get me a Halloween baby!

Lol xx

CONGRATS GG and LR :)

So many babies born wow!!!!

My back cramp stopped as I thought it might, feeling very frustrated with everyhting and everyone today arg, think I need a nice long walk!

I can see us being here to turn the lights off at the end Kelly :rofl:

:saywhat:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................

I'm turning into a real:brat: and completely ready to thrwo a :hissy: with this whole waiting game grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. t's not fair, surely if one baby is 16 days late the other should be at least a week early??? hahaha, if only it worked like that.. sigh...........................

Sophie, always nice to see you lovely:hugs:

What to do what to do hmmmmm, more packing I guess...:dohh:

I fell :( carrying crap in to kicthen over toys, landed on my knees and got a carpet burn. Baby has hiccups now think its ok can feel it moving about. Fed up picking up crap! toys are dangerous things!

Congrats to all the new mommas! :D

I only have a few November Sparklers on facebook, but suppose they can update for me from what my facebook says if nothing else? I will update on there, with pictures and everything ... I am a facebook addict at times! :haha:

Today is my baby's 1st birthday! Its craaaazy to think about. Just think, some of you are going to be in the same boat as me this time next year! It really does happen way too fast.

So little Madelyn has to stay put for today - really don't care if I go in to labor at 11 pm tonight as long as she doesn't make her appearance until after midnight :haha:

Happy birthday Joseph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure MM2B, I guess we will move on to parenting threads and discuss poo nappies and vomit rather than our aches and pains lol :)

Hope you're ok DF
xx

Whats gna happen to this thread when we're all mummy's?

Its like when you leave high school it kinda breaks up and you see each other in baby club but loose contact. I only have limited ones left from last pregnancy here, some I am still really good friends with.

Cant we start a group thread in baby club like this pregnancy one? :D And maybe whoever is happy too, post their facebook link in this thread while its still going so we can add anyone we dont already have?

I said a few pages back I'll start a parents thread. But I haven't been on my laptop yet. Will deffo get one done by November :D

happy birthday to Joseph kayla :)

I think I am set to private on facebook, not sure!! If not then there is only one of me sophie golledge :) xx

Hey Pichi :)

well no routine yet, too little so just feeding in demand which is around every 3 hours for 15 minsish. He does sometimes sleep for 4-5 hours later at night hut early morning ge struggles to settle :( we'll get there :)

chella kinda no good unless someone gets it but I bought a ball from mothercate. Have never really got chance to use it. Saves buying one if u can get it???

Coco hope u are well Hun :)

Shan nice to hear from u :)

<3 to all xxxxx

Aw thanks soph, mums up there at mo, and nieces so may sweet talk one and see if they'd pick up for me , shall txt u xxxx giv evan a big kiss xxx

hey girls

Congrats to the new arrivals! I'm so jealous!

37weeks today so happy full term to me :) been getting lots of stabbing sharp pains in my vag but other than that no more braxton hicks or frequent cramping like I have been getting and tomorrow will be my last day at work! I won't know what to do with myself.... I've worked there 2.5 years i am there 5 days a week...... It's my home and my colleagues are my family, I really am sad and anxious to leave...... What will I do with myself without the place? Obviously once bubs is here I'll be busy but until then? Lots of sleep I guess! Lol

Love

Happy 37wks hun xxx:happydance:

I fell :( carrying crap in to kicthen over toys, landed on my knees and got a carpet burn. Baby has hiccups now think its ok can feel it moving about. Fed up picking up crap! toys are dangerous things!

Glad ur ok, scary thou when u fall xxx

Congrats to all the new mommas! :D

I only have a few November Sparklers on facebook, but suppose they can update for me from what my facebook says if nothing else? I will update on there, with pictures and everything ... I am a facebook addict at times! :haha:

Today is my baby's 1st birthday! Its craaaazy to think about. Just think, some of you are going to be in the same boat as me this time next year! It really does happen way too fast.

So little Madelyn has to stay put for today - really don't care if I go in to labor at 11 pm tonight as long as she doesn't make her appearance until after midnight :haha:

Happy birthday joseph xxx

https://thebabysociety.*********.com heres a good link to visit and see what u think for us all to catch up, be nice to stay intouch with the november mummies even thou so hav had babies early but will always be sparklers.

It'd be nice if everyone kept in touch but we're probably going to all be too busy being mummies to our little bundles :) if anyone wants to add me on facebook just look for my avatar piccy n my name is 'manda' :)

hey pichi ill add u whats ur name under as xx

I dont mind addoing people but usualy wait to be added as I am paranoid oin case that person dosnt want to add me lol

When i fell earlier i must have hurt my arm as i cant lift it up high it catches, nothing serious i dont think. Please do be careful when you have a toddler, unless you have go go gadget legs or something my feet seek out toys and either I step on them and hurt myself that way or fall.

I think i will go ghost hunting tomorrow around here but not alone and in saying that I bet I wont as i dont want to fall or stand in dog pooh in the dark.

Hi

Just a quickie from me - This is my facebook if anyone wants too add me = https://www.facebook.com/the.original.Lol

Lol xx

Soo im having thicker milky discharge that smells sorta like seman LOL.. not sure what this means..
If anyone wants to add me to facebook here i the link but make sure u say ur from here so i know lol - https://www.facebook.com/Mrs.Dossa101

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->