~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Congratulations you&me and loulabump!!! :happydance: Hugs:

Fire away DF - do I need to email you the pic or can you "steal" it from here?

marinewife I had 7 hours of every 6 mins yesterday and now nothing - I am telling you all and I think you are ignoring me THERE IS A CONTRACTION THIEF AMONGST US!!!!

Where is majm?

Sounds like overall everyones a bit under the weather today!
Hope everyone gets well soon!

... and MAJM has been quiet? Hope she is ok?

..thanks for the updates on GG, FGS - Still no return of your contraction thief then? :haha: I've heard that its common for women too have a 'resting' period during contractions - where they go away all together - but that's only supposed too last 10-90 mins!!

Lol xx

Thanks ladies for thinking of me. Sorry I have been MIA today. Been SUPER Busy. Running errands, paying bills, grocery shopping and then we went and got Bryelle's car seat and stroller today! :happydance: I am feeling pretty ill right now. Headache and very nauseated! :sick: :cry:

I will have to catch up later and respond to everyone later. Too much to read. :haha: I did read them but I would have to re-read to properly respond.

I hope everyone has a lovely evening and :dust: Labor :dust: to us all! :hugs:

:hugs: Majm - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

According too Facebook GG has had her baby - but I'll let her fill you all in with the details... or her buddy if she has one - its only cos I can't sleep with this damned toothache that I saw her update (its 5.45 am right now in the UK)
I haven't got a bump buddy - I did a separate thread twice asking for one and no one responded :cry: Im just thinking that Im friends with a few of you on facebook so can be updated via there :thumbup: Not theres any signs of my baby coming anytime soon!!!

Lol xx

.. and I know she isn't on here anymore but some people asked after her before - LydiaRose had her baby at 2.15am - Oscar
So technically another sparkler!! :happydance:
This is definitely an impatient group :haha:

Lol xx

I'm up now at 1:30am sick and I can't sleep. I have enough trouble sleeping just being pregnant but now every time I lay down my whole nose and face feel this tremendous pressure.

had an awful day- now i am crying and crying and not talking to my dh....heres the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/449590-rant-my-yucky-day-l-d.html

had no internet all night! no one did here for some reason so I missed loads here. See a few more babies born but have to check back a few pages on what I missed.

I had a crap sleep and my feet and hands hurt. :(

*** Update on Gossipgirly ***

Baby girl born at 330am weighing in at 6lb 11oz - no name yet.

Many many congrats GG

xx

congrats gossip girl!
and yes got email and sent you stuff back again.

Retro car rally here today :) so have to get ready soon and get the camera out.

DF: there was a big chunk of scotland that didn't have the internet last night. Something to do with BT lines buggering up and also to do with something going boom in Edinburgh. We had no internets either :(

Congrats to GG! So jealous, was due before her :p :hugs: I just thought if I do go into labour or anything I don't have anyone to be my wee updater person :( it will have to be people I have on facebook hehe

Afm: no more backache/contractions whatever the hell they were - they seem to have disappeared :shrug:

*** Update on Gossipgirly ***

Baby girl born at 330am weighing in at 6lb 11oz - no name yet.

Many many congrats GG

xx

yayyy congrats GG :happydance: XX

DF: there was a big chunk of scotland that didn't have the internet last night. Something to do with BT lines buggering up and also to do with something going boom in Edinburgh. We had no internets either :(

Congrats to GG! So jealous, was due before her :p :hugs: I just thought if I do go into labour or anything I don't have anyone to be my wee updater person :( it will have to be people I have on facebook hehe

Afm: no more backache/contractions whatever the hell they were - they seem to have disappeared :shrug:

I'll update for u if u like pichi xxx

DF - Hope u feel better soon xx

Majm - glad ur ok, and hope yucky feelin goes xx

Happyhayley - Hope it eases soon xx

RP - Sending hugs :hugs: xx

Forgodsake - thank u for the update ,hope ur ok xx

wonder whos next ??? :happydance:

CONGRATS GG and LR :)

So many babies born wow!!!!

My back cramp stopped as I thought it might, feeling very frustrated with everyhting and everyone today arg, think I need a nice long walk!

Morning all, I love logging on in the morning to see if we have had any new sparklers!

Huge congratulations GG on the birth of your little girl :happydance:

Pleased to heat that Lydia Rose had her little boy too.

RP, sorry you had a rubbish day :hugs:

Lols, I was going to offer last time you asked for a text buddy but as we are so close together I was worried that it would be sods law we would both go into labour on the same day and you wouldn't get your birth announcement! But if you don't mind taking the chance, I would love to update for you honey :)

AFM: I think I overdosed on clary sage last night :haha: Hubby ran me a lovely warm bath, with candles, and I popped a few (too many) drops of clary sage and lavender in and while it was total bliss (I lay there listening to my hypnobirthing stuff on my ipod) it did get a bit over powering so next time I would only use about 3 drops of each. Herbert seemed to like it though as s/he was really active all evening. I then had a bounce on my ball and a cup of RLT and still not one single twinge! I think I have made Herbert too comfy!

Yeah im thinkin of doin more walkin or maybe gettin a bouncy ball ??? as i can picture me bein here for the long haul, lol doin everyones updates, ill hav to go to dec dreamers to get someone to do mine xx hope things start to progress x

CONGRATS GG and LR :)

So many babies born wow!!!!

My back cramp stopped as I thought it might, feeling very frustrated with everyhting and everyone today arg, think I need a nice long walk!

I can see us being here to turn the lights off at the end Kelly :rofl:

Congrats to GG on your baby girl and Lydia rose on Oscar.

Hope everyone is well today.

Wow it's all happening do fast!! Congrats GG and hood to hear about Lydia :)

I am happy to do updates for people ad am awake most of the day and night!!

Will go on laptop later and fill U in properly feels like forever ago now.

I will also start a parents thread of people are interested in staying in touch and sharing concerns and milestones that way :)

love to all I don't have the energy to respond to everyone. Evan was awake pretty much non stop from 3 am shattered !!!! Xxx

Aw thanks chella :)

Aw AM - he'll soon settle I'm sure. I guess its just a case of getting little on into some sort of routine isn't it?

Think I'm getting my second testing 'thing' from a site I signed up to and I'm guessing its something to do with breastfeeding... Hmmm. The first thing I got to test was a snack trap...had to ask my friend and her 2yr old to help me review that one! Hehe

Hope everyone is well x

I'm currently standing outside toys r us waiting on meeting up with a friend of mine :)

Congratulations to all the new arrivals, is getting hard to keep up!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->