~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

no didnt land on it , i cant lift it up its like a pulled muscle only worse. I thought my knee would have been worse.

I am baking apple madera cake again with custard,craving it! and we where outside there with camera walking about and its not scary here. I was more scared in my old housing estate than here which is weird,. and the landlord is having a kids party and fireworks and one of my cats is out and i donnt know if she will come in as she would be scared. I should have called her earlier but she is a bugger to find.

Ugh! Seemed to mess up all my quotes somehow! Anyway - thanks for everyone who has said Happy Birthday to Joseph! :D

Today has seemed rather regular, aside from a few visits lol. But we have to wait until OH gets off work to get the real fun started .. aka letting Joseph get all messy and gooey with cake :haha:.

Congrats to all the new babies. Hope you ok DF.

Spent all day baking today pumpkin pie, cup cakes and bat cookies all for halloween.

Happy Halloween to everyone for tomoz.

Aww happy birthday Joseph! what did you all do todat with him then? I went through such a big deal for wiliams bday, I baked his cake and got loads of stuff.

I'm really in the mood for baking again - I have 2 tins of caramel sitting downstairs shouting at me now haha. I think the mention of bat cookies n pumpkin pie has done it lol

DF - We are not having an actual party or anything, as hardly anyone would come anyway I am sure. :wacko: So far today we haven't done too much, he has gotten some presents from some family members. I didn't go all out and buy a bunch of stuff tbh. Maybe that makes me a party pooper, so to speak, but I didn't really see the point iykwim. But he has a personal cake, which he gets to get all messy with lol. And then we have a regular cake for everyone to eat off of. Its really just going to be about 8 people so nothing huge and we are having dinner and everything as well.

His dad had to work all day, so I have just been telling him happy birthday over and over again. He just gets a big smile :haha: its really cute!

I am so excited its the last day of October tomorrow. It seemed to drag on forever to me. Then its our month YAY!

Im under miiz rachy willcox but i think i hav privacy settings set, so maybe add me via [email protected] if any one wants too lol :o xx

Evening all :hi:

No more babies? We are popping so fast these days that I never know what little sparkler surprises will be waiting for me when I log on.

Silas, hope your little man had a wonderful birthday xx

I hope you are ok DF, falling is always such a worry.

I have caught the baking bug (thanks Pichi :thumbup:) I baked a Victoria Sponge yesterday, its yummy! It was actually for my doggies birthday (stop sniggering) but obviously as he is a dog, hubby and I have had to eat it, lol.

I think its great if we all hook up on Facebook as we have spent the last 9 months getting to know each other on here. My details are:
www.facebook.com/jo.dowell (hope that link works?)

I also think a parenting thread for all us 2010 Sparklers would be lovely (thanks for saying you would set one up Sophie :flower:) The October Bumpkins have a good one that is set up really well for everyone who was due in October, regardless when they delivered, which lists all their birthdays in the opening posts. Really nice and simple. I can't wait to join our parenting thread!

So, the new race is on for the first true November Sparkler! I wonder who it will be? Don't place your bets on me, Herbert does not seem at all keen on coming out!

Congrats to all the new babies. Hope you ok DF.

Spent all day baking today pumpkin pie, cup cakes and bat cookies all for halloween.

Happy Halloween to everyone for tomoz.

I have never had Pumpkin Pie and hav always wanted to try it. I should have a go at making one.

Happy Halloween to you to hun x

aww i want to be the first one the list of the 9th to have their baby but i know i'd never be that lucky lol!! :D sooo exciting that its nearly our month!!

xxx

DF - We are not having an actual party or anything, as hardly anyone would come anyway I am sure. :wacko: So far today we haven't done too much, he has gotten some presents from some family members. I didn't go all out and buy a bunch of stuff tbh. Maybe that makes me a party pooper, so to speak, but I didn't really see the point iykwim. But he has a personal cake, which he gets to get all messy with lol. And then we have a regular cake for everyone to eat off of. Its really just going to be about 8 people so nothing huge and we are having dinner and everything as well.

His dad had to work all day, so I have just been telling him happy birthday over and over again. He just gets a big smile :haha: its really cute!

Was only family at Williams to and they where all late! messed up his nap time and I was raging my parents stayed for 5 mins as my sister was more important and missed teh blowing out of candles and all and the rest my fam where over an hour later. I was raging to be honest. I made sure for ages everyone knew times and all. He had no friends his age or fam so wasnt as good. I am sure once they get to school they will have loads, i remmeber one of my birthdays my dad threw me and everyone of my friends all got a meal in a cool resturant in a section just for me. Was only time that happened but I remember it well.

I was thinking of getting the basement in castle for williams party next yerar but i dont see the point as he has no friends again his age and my fam wont turn up. how sad :cry:

I think all though peanut is teasing me by being engaged and making me get weird bouts of sore back cramps and now front cramps - I think little peanut will probably have me waiting till the end

I think i will go over due i have nothing showing so far at all. No engaing etc Same with wiliam so i am gearing up for it anyway,.

Happy birthday Joesph, enjoy getting messy.

First time I have made and eaten pumpkin pie, is very nice abit like egg custard with pumpkin taste.

I also think I will be here for the long haul, just holding onto the longest it will be is two weeks Tuesday!!!!

Anna - My little boy was exactly the same, it took him a while to settle down ended up putting on formula at about 4 weeks and did mean he slept better. Make sure you get some sleep when Evan does, I know easier said than done I never did but will this time!!

I really think is a boy thing cause my daughter and 2 nieces weren't like that at all. so I am prepared this time!!!

Hope you are both well.

Was only family at Williams to and they where all late! messed up his nap time and I was raging my parents stayed for 5 mins as my sister was more important and missed teh blowing out of candles and all and the rest my fam where over an hour later. I was raging to be honest. I made sure for ages everyone knew times and all. He had no friends his age or fam so wasnt as good. I am sure once they get to school they will have loads, i remmeber one of my birthdays my dad threw me and everyone of my friends all got a meal in a cool resturant in a section just for me. Was only time that happened but I remember it well.

I was thinking of getting the basement in castle for williams party next yerar but i dont see the point as he has no friends again his age and my fam wont turn up. how sad :cry:

:flower: :hugs: I know what you mean though! My family is all about their children's b-days and if you don't get their child anything its World War III but they dont have to get your kids anything ... :wacko: That is why I am not bothered with asking anyone to get him anything for his b-day. Hopefully next year he can have a "real" party and everything. But with being due and not knowing when baby would come I wasn't up for planning too far ahead iykwim.

Boohoo I'm still in hospital :( monitering libby for infection because of waters breaking and see won't take to the breast so had to give in and give her 10mls formula as she is just too hungry :( feel like a failure its something I really want to do x

GG - Don't give up hon! I am sure you will still get your chance to BF. :hugs:

GG don't feel like a failure, it isn't any fault of your own :hugs:

You can still try breastfeeding or expressing perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->