~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Boohoo I'm still in hospital :( monitering libby for infection because of waters breaking and see won't take to the breast so had to give in and give her 10mls formula as she is just too hungry :( feel like a failure its something I really want to do x

you done what you needed to your baby needed fed and is fed. You can still try not all hope is gone :flower:

You can still try and even if you don't or can't and your baby is a formula baby that does not make you less of a mother or make you a failure. You did what you felt was right for you and your baby and that is all that matters

Spent the day shopping with my mom...really cant do that so much anymore. I ended up sitting in the food court at the mall for like a half hour while she dinked around in the kithen store, looking at every little thing. Then I did 6 laps around another store before she left one department! I thought I was going to die!

I'm under facebook as: Danielle Bartness. Im the only one, so I shouldnt be hard to find.

So many babies here already!
Congrats GG!
Have had a busy day today, up at 5am, took the dog for a long walk and done the housework. Went up to my mum's for mini Halloween/bonfire party-got back half an hour ago and am now in agony! Abdo cramps and back ache as well as feeling really sick! :wacko: Don't think there's much point going to bed as can't find a comfy position and OH has to work tomorrow so don't want to disturb him.
All I want is to :sleep: though!

I swear I replied gemma hmmm!!

Anyway don't feel like a failure. I gave Evan 2 bottles
first night cos i was really struggling. And he wouldn't settle. Buy he hasn't had one since I have just really persevered. He still doesn't much like my left boob but he has to have it even if it takes me ages!

Xxxxxxxxx

My quoting screwed up!!! :growlmad: I just spent the last 30 mins catching up and then it screwed up. :gun:

Anyways, Congrats to GG! :hugs:

I added everyone on FB that gave the link. I am VERY private on my FB because Mark's ex-wife is a psycho stalker. I don't think you can look me up at all.

:dust: to everyone who is having symptoms coming and going and I hope they stay! :hugs: :dust: to those who need it so their LO is not late! :D

:hugs: To everyone!

AFM, it is hard to get on here when Mark is home. He gets jealous. :haha:

We are taking Jace TRTing tonight on post so it will be fun.

Hi GG, don't feel a failure sweetie, your baby was hungry and needed feeding, you did what any good mummy would do and made sure your little one had what she needed. Its early days still and plenty of time to get BF established :hugs: Love the name Libby by the way :)

:hi: to all my new Face Book buddies :hi:

AFM: had a bounce on my ball, a cup of RLT and a light massage with a little clary sage. Meet me half way Herbert!

Congrats to all the new babies. Hope you ok DF.

Spent all day baking today pumpkin pie, cup cakes and bat cookies all for halloween.

Happy Halloween to everyone for tomoz.

I have never had Pumpkin Pie and hav always wanted to try it. I should have a go at making one.

Happy Halloween to you to hun x

Its vile :rofl:

Hi GG, don't feel a failure sweetie, your baby was hungry and needed feeding, you did what any good mummy would do and made sure your little one had what she needed. Its early days still and plenty of time to get BF established :hugs: Love the name Libby by the way :)

WSS - dont you dare feel a failure or I shall stalk you and beat it out of you - you cant get away from your bump buddy you know ;)

Actually, do I need a new one considering you'll either be sleeping or uber busy when I go into labour (not that I think I ever will :wacko:)

:hi: to all my new Face Book buddies :hi:

C'est moi https://www.facebook.com/#!/tigtag02

AFM: had a bounce on my ball, a cup of RLT and a light massage with a little clary sage. Meet me half way Herbert!

Am bouncing

Have just instructed OH to get me RLT (he has 2 seconds before I give him a second opportunity ;)

Still having random contractions but I think the bean is playing with me - I'll still be here at Christmas - in fact, am I even pregnant? :confused:

DF Thanks for the pics - loving them

Jo
xx

spd is rather sore to walk today, when I lean on my left leg its hurts right up. In fact when I dont move it hurts to. And I have achy feet again. All these pains! but just normal ones. I still reckon i will go over due and that will anoy me only because i do not want induction again.

Morning girls. I had another one of those weird back pain things last night... Its starting in my back, works its way to the front and they seem to be getting stronger although I have only had a handful in the past 2 days.

Do they sound like they could be contractions? Could be my body gearing up :shrug:

Hope your SPD gets better DF

Sounds promising Pichi-maybe go for a long walk and see if they get worse :)

AFM, my tummy has stretched so much the skin was actually bleeding last night, and all signs of baby coming have stopped ARGGGGGGGGG :-(

I have washing and cleaning to do so ill run about like a mad woman and see if I have anymore. :haha:

Your tummy bleeding sounds sore :( have you put any moisturiser on it? I've been putting bio oil on bumple after the shower and I'm quite surprised its taking the redness of my stretchmarks away already!

Hope it gets better soon :( maybe lay a damp towel on your tum to soothe it

Thanks sweets, it's not really sore tbh and I have been using bio oil twice a day since i fell pregnant so I'm just preparing for one HUGE baby as my skin never stretched this much with Ashton and he was 9lbs eeeekkkkk.....

Dont do too much housework now and let us know how the cramps get on!

I will do! :) like I mentioned earlier I've only had a handful over the past few days so unless the frequency of which they're happening increases I'm trying not to get too excited :blush: I have a feeling peanut is just teasing me :haha:

I bet your little one isn't THAT big... Could be a lot of water in there?

I haver one of two new stretch marks but since I was akll stretch out from last time I re inflated again and still have the shite marks all over me. Then I will go down like a saggy bag again and it will flap about for the rest of my days :( sniff sniff

Yeah. That's the part I'm least looking forward to. I've put on 2 stone while being pregnant :blush: so that's not going to be fun shifting. I had stretch marks from when I was a teen so they've just been lengthened :dohh:

I am one big stretch mark I had them before I was pregnant all over my legs and weight loose turned my tits in to shrivedl bags, though they still nice from breastfeeding. Its not bf that gives saggy tits its pregnancy and for me being fat/thin/fat/think and very fat again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->