~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Morning :) ooh Pichi that does sound proomising :) I put on a bout 2 stone too. My stretchmarks aren't too bad, not dark at all :) i just have a squishy belly :haha: I'll post my last bump pic and a pic of my belly today if u want to see it :)

Morning :hi:

Oooh pichi, that does sound promising! Am I the only person not to have had ANY symptoms yet????

Jo I think I will still be here with you at Christmas :rofl:

Enjoy your first trip out Sophie :)

DF, hope your SPD eases up for you :hugs:

Kelly, your bump must be super itchy!

I have been lucky so far (touch wood) as I have not got a single new stretch mark. I did get some last time but they are all bikini line height so easy to hide. My bump is not as big as last time so as long as Herbert pops out soonish and doesn't fatten up too much more, I may be lucky!

When it comes to putting on weight though, I dare not look although I know I have gone up a clothes size all over (except for my boobies, they have not grown an inch!)

Not sure what we are doing today, probably cook a nice roast dinner and have a lazy day.

Morning Ladies

I too have lots of stretchmarks - I had some anyway cos Im a fatty :haha: but now its just ridiculous - I have put different creams and oils on throughout, but it hasn't stopped them :(

:hugs: Pichi on your back pain - I had a really sore back all day yesterday - but it seems too have gone today FX

Congrats too Beachprincess on her LO - another one due same day as me, having 1st baby and going early!! :wacko:

Lol xx

You lucky about the stretchies Jo.. I had none with Ashton until I hit 40 weeks and then I got some in those 2 weeks.. Go figure! It's not even itchy, I was just lying in the bath and saw these red dots and when I wiped them I noticed it was actually bits of blood. Anyway, it's all worth it to hold my baby so it's ok..
Warren is working today as it's month end so hectic for accountants :-( So a lazy day here too, with possibly some cleaning and I really need to tackle the ironing!!

I'm due same day as you Lol so we can be jealous together hee hee

I'm due same day as you Lol so we can be jealous together hee hee

Im hoping the fireworks set me off!!
Were actually having a firework party - too help us take our minds off the date :)
Unless she comes 1st ofc!

Lol xx

I cant spread me legs with spd pain. wtf is that about? getting up is hard to. I feel like an invalid.

Boohoo I'm still in hospital :( monitering libby for infection because of waters breaking and see won't take to the breast so had to give in and give her 10mls formula as she is just too hungry :( feel like a failure its something I really want to do x

Your not a faliure u done what was best for lil libby which is a lovely name , i felt bad when after 3days of bf i gave up but bottle is still as good long as baby is being fed, but like some of the girls said you could always express, i intend to do breast & bottle xxx

Hi GG, don't feel a failure sweetie, your baby was hungry and needed feeding, you did what any good mummy would do and made sure your little one had what she needed. Its early days still and plenty of time to get BF established :hugs: Love the name Libby by the way :)

:hi: to all my new Face Book buddies :hi:

AFM: had a bounce on my ball, a cup of RLT and a light massage with a little clary sage. Meet me half way Herbert!

Lol i need a ball lol xx

Morning girls. I had another one of those weird back pain things last night... Its starting in my back, works its way to the front and they seem to be getting stronger although I have only had a handful in the past 2 days.

Do they sound like they could be contractions? Could be my body gearing up :shrug:

Hope your SPD gets better DF

Hope they progresses for u pichi , sounding promising xx

Sounds promising Pichi-maybe go for a long walk and see if they get worse :)

AFM, my tummy has stretched so much the skin was actually bleeding last night, and all signs of baby coming have stopped ARGGGGGGGGG :-(

Ouch my belly button bit is sometimes sore and stretching part aches too, hope urs eases, hope u get some more signs soon :thumbup: xx

I haver one of two new stretch marks but since I was akll stretch out from last time I re inflated again and still have the shite marks all over me. Then I will go down like a saggy bag again and it will flap about for the rest of my days :( sniff sniff

Im dreading my tummy after this lil one, as it took time to loose a stone and few lbs after my 2nd ,but for stretch marks well my tum had that from 1st baby as didnt know i was preggy for first 5mths so was too late to save it, and now well i will post pic soon off the final tum, its also got scarin from where i felt out of the car few yrs ago xx

Morning :hi:

Oooh pichi, that does sound promising! Am I the only person not to have had ANY symptoms yet????

Jo I think I will still be here with you at Christmas :rofl:

Enjoy your first trip out Sophie :)

DF, hope your SPD eases up for you :hugs:

Kelly, your bump must be super itchy!

I have been lucky so far (touch wood) as I have not got a single new stretch mark. I did get some last time but they are all bikini line height so easy to hide. My bump is not as big as last time so as long as Herbert pops out soonish and doesn't fatten up too much more, I may be lucky!

When it comes to putting on weight though, I dare not look although I know I have gone up a clothes size all over (except for my boobies, they have not grown an inch!)

Not sure what we are doing today, probably cook a nice roast dinner and have a lazy day.

Oooooo a nice roast dinner yum yum, enjoy. Lucky no stretch marks x

For me; woke up with backache and hips pains but no signs 38wks today yayyyyy :happydance: xx whos next then, xxx

Chella - u fell out of a car!? - Need more info than that!
Happy 38 weeks too!

Nice bump Kelly! :thumbup: I think mine has dropped a lil bit over last week - but Im still pretty high too!

:hugs: DF - I was like that yesterday! Not so bad this morning luckily!

Lol xx

Chella - u fell out of a car!? - Need more info than that!
Happy 38 weeks too!

Nice bump Kelly! :thumbup: I think mine has dropped a lil bit over last week - but Im still pretty high too!

:hugs: DF - I was like that yesterday! Not so bad this morning luckily!

Lol xx

Lol was in a old boyfriends car, we stopped at a burger van to grab a drink and well cos it was a warm day i lft door slighlty open, so soon as finished drinks as the guy was such a impatient fool he didnt giv me a chance to check door as it was like slightly shut , so ne way jus puttin on seatbelt as he went round a corner to get on right side off road and well door came open, and i couldnt hang on seatbelt ne longer so out i went skiddin back dwn the road and missin a car travellin behind, badly grazed but i amazed hospital when walked in a&e and said ive jus fell out a car and skidded back down the road, god must hav been lookin dwn on me that day :haha: i look back now and laugh but was scary xx

Woah Chella-that could have been so much worse, glad you're ok!

My god chella! Glad you're ok!

Well I've been wondering about all morning but no sign of the jaggy back pain, just crampy crampy crampy. Little bugger is playing tricks on me :haha: we shall see what the next week brings... 39weeks on wednesday - argh!

I'd like to see bump piccies AM since we were due the same day :flower:

OMG! You were so lucky!! I hope you gave your ex hell for it!! What a knob!

Glad too hear your backs eased up Pichi - and maybe cramps are a sign of something happening?? exciting!! :happydance:

Lol xx

i hope so but i think this little one is just teasing me. i just hope i'm like my mum. she had me and my brother 3 days early, that'd be fine. haha we were both 6lb odd too :p

My god chella! Glad you're ok!

Well I've been wondering about all morning but no sign of the jaggy back pain, just crampy crampy crampy. Little bugger is playing tricks on me :haha: we shall see what the next week brings... 39weeks on wednesday - argh!

I'd like to see bump piccies AM since we were due the same day :flower:

Yeah id like to see soph's pics too , i feel a little crampy but dont know if i concentratin too much on signs, but with my 2nd i thought i had jus bad tummy ache a day before and woke up nx morning and realised that maybe this is it!!! and it was 8lb 10oz later lol :thumbup: hopefully wont be long pichi xx

OMG! You were so lucky!! I hope you gave your ex hell for it!! What a knob!

Glad too hear your backs eased up Pichi - and maybe cramps are a sign of something happening?? exciting!! :happydance:

Lol xx

Oh i did , think he felt a little bad but i soon got rid of him lol' Hows u ? x

i hope so but i think this little one is just teasing me. i just hope i'm like my mum. she had me and my brother 3 days early, that'd be fine. haha we were both 6lb odd too :p

fingers x its not like as when body plays tricks ,u start thinkin oh no this is draggin now if ur not already, ooooo id luv a lil 6lb something baby lol, ive still got bad rib ache so im hopin im not the last one to go as i do hav a case of goin overdue, ill prob be the one doin everyones updates lol xx

OMG tomorrow is November!

when did you fall out of a car chella? :O

My mums one of them annoying ones who like to tell yuo they have perfect pregnancies , Oh i never had this and that blablabla and then she went her due date every single time and didnt need pain killers just we "popped" out as she puts it. Then she was up and about and back to work in no time.

Bloody makes me sick. She told me all this when I was bed ridden in first pregnancy with suspected pre eclempsia which she said was me making up despite the massive BP and swollen feet and induction.

chella - i just noticed - it's happy 38 weeks to you :) my back ache is coming back in waves again... dum dum dummmm is it going to be another weird contractiony thing i'm about to get, who knows! :shrug:

i've not had rib ache either - only once or twice when she's wiggled her bum right up there haha... saying that i was slouching both times it happened so... the midwife reccons if i was to go 2 weeks over i'd be looking at a 7lb 8 / 8lb baby...

DF: i hate people that seem to add "...oh but it will be worse when baby is here" to literally every kind of comment you make ¬____¬

Really your life wont be hell, I have no idea why they make it out to be perhaps they had bad ;luck of should have used protection. Life changing for the better not worse. I never went through how bad they made it out, yes I was tired and expected it but I wasnt freaking out it was managable. perhaps they are incompatant or something. They should keep them comments to themselves. I got so many negitive poeple around me in first preg and only a few in this one and they say "oh you will be fecked now with two on your hands you think one is bad" no actually when have I said one child was bad? never! And some people make it harder on themselves to.

I have to get up and clean now i am william free, then a nice hot shower because i am freezing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->