~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

anyone know what this says?
‎10x KEV 7sebak ba3den

yes thats the reply I got from somoen on facebook who speaks like this. Their status was in english I replied and got that back. I think they arab or something, is that arab slang? I mean what is that?

Pichi, FXed this is the start for you!!! :hugs:

Kelly, I hope you feel better!! A bleeding tummy sounds just awful!! :( You look beautiful in your pic! :hugs:

Chella, happy 38 weeks!!! :hugs:

Coco, Mmm!! I love a roast with potatoes and yorkshire pudding with gravy!!! Mmm!!! We are grilling T-Bones tonight though! :thumbup: Us Texans love our Bar-B-Q! :D

DF, I hope your SPD gives you some relief soon! :hugs:

AFM, I am 36 weeks today! :yipee: Took Jace Trick or Treating last night because that's when this place decided to do it. We walked for over 2 hours and I am paying for it now!! My feet, legs, back and bump!! OMG!!! :lol: Gotta get use to it because when I am Full Term, I will try to start Bryelle's eviction then :lol: I'm ready!!! I am jst getting more miserable. I love being pregnant but I am ready for my body back.

Thanks April-happy 36 weeks YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And mmmmm, steak... mmmmmm.. I am making lasagne. Clocks went back today and my word this day is taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!1 I just want my bed already :))))))))

oh i had stewed sausages with mash tatties and little yorkshire puds with lots of gravy last night for tea. it was yum *rubs tummy*

majm: fingers crossed it's her doing something. feel another one coming on now.. find the only way to kinda focus is to stand and rock my hips haha i bet i look like a right twat

Thanks Kelly! :hugs:

Pichi I hope she is!! :hugs:

Mmm!!! Y'all are making me too hungry!!! It's breakfast time now!!

hehe thanks hun.

mmm i'm really in the mood for roast tatties now - don't think they'd really go down all that well with curry though mind!

kelly: i was thinking the same thing. this day has dragged! especially since i was awake every hour or so last night

My god chella! Glad you're ok!

Well I've been wondering about all morning but no sign of the jaggy back pain, just crampy crampy crampy. Little bugger is playing tricks on me :haha: we shall see what the next week brings... 39weeks on wednesday - argh!

I'd like to see bump piccies AM since we were due the same day :flower:

Chella hope your alright hun!

Crampy crampy crampy is good pichi! at least something is going on in there! FXed it will turn into something exciting!

anyone know what this says?
‎10x KEV 7sebak ba3den

yes thats the reply I got from somoen on facebook who speaks like this. Their status was in english I replied and got that back. I think they arab or something, is that arab slang? I mean what is that?

I have absolutely no idea! im glad you pointed out it is possbly another language cos i was wrecking my brains thinking what it could mean in english txt speak :dohh:

Pichi, FXed this is the start for you!!! :hugs:

Kelly, I hope you feel better!! A bleeding tummy sounds just awful!! :( You look beautiful in your pic! :hugs:

Chella, happy 38 weeks!!! :hugs:

Coco, Mmm!! I love a roast with potatoes and yorkshire pudding with gravy!!! Mmm!!! We are grilling T-Bones tonight though! :thumbup: Us Texans love our Bar-B-Q! :D

DF, I hope your SPD gives you some relief soon! :hugs:

AFM, I am 36 weeks today! :yipee: Took Jace Trick or Treating last night because that's when this place decided to do it. We walked for over 2 hours and I am paying for it now!! My feet, legs, back and bump!! OMG!!! :lol: Gotta get use to it because when I am Full Term, I will try to start Bryelle's eviction then :lol: I'm ready!!! I am jst getting more miserable. I love being pregnant but I am ready for my body back.

Happy 36 weeks :happydance:

I have absolutely loved being pregnant too, but im really ready to meet our little girl now.......i hope shes reading this!

AFM:- just been to pick up out car seat and a few tiny baby outfits as this little girl is predicted to be a tiny weeny,around 6lb & all our 0-3 suits are going to be massive lol!

Ive been having a few little cramps right at the bottom of my bump and in my back, but i know they arent contractions cos they last too long and come and go as they please. I have hospital check tomorrow so will hopefully find out more info on the goings on in there. fingers crossed things are moving along nicely!

Thanks Hon!!:hugs:

We went and bought the car seat & stroller on Friday! We put it together and I wanted to put a toy in it and go for a stroll around the block! :haha: Mark said if I do that then he said I am have officially gone mad and will take the kids and divorce me! :rofl:

Thanks Hon!!:hugs:

We went and bought the car seat & stroller on Friday! We put it together and I wanted to put a toy in it and go for a stroll around the block! :haha: Mark said if I do that then he said I am have officially gone mad and will take the kids and divorce me! :rofl:

:haha: I think he has a point lol!!!!! We tested the car seat in the car for fit/practice etc and DH wanted to just keep it there, like drive around for who knows how many days with this seat and no baby :dohh: he was really annoyed when i told him to wise up :haha:

OH and I plan on installing the carseat bases in the car with in the next few days. That way we know they fit and will work and we wont have to worry about it later.

my car doesnt have isofix (spelling?) so we have to attach it with the seat belt instead of on a base which is a bit of pain! but nothing else we could do.

Hey ladies! :winkwink:
Been to MW today and she's worried the pains I had last night/this morning could be early labour pains so I've spent most of the afternoon in bed. They've eased off now thankfully. I don't drive and OH is at work so am under strict instructions to ring an ambulance if anything else happens-MW has even written it in my notes so they can't get cross with me if I do!

Hey ladies! :winkwink:
Been to MW today and she's worried the pains I had last night/this morning could be early labour pains so I've spent most of the afternoon in bed. They've eased off now thankfully. I don't drive and OH is at work so am under strict instructions to ring an ambulance if anything else happens-MW has even written it in my notes so they can't get cross with me if I do!

Take care!! Hopefully it will all settle soon. although im sure baby is prepared enough to cope fine if he/she was to arrive now!!

Yay looks like we have another sparkler on the way just seen on facebook woohooo =)

OOOOOoooh exciting! bring on the sparklers!!!!!!

my car doesnt have isofix (spelling?) so we have to attach it with the seat belt instead of on a base which is a bit of pain! but nothing else we could do.

Do u have a maxicosi?? I do and don't have isofix either and have an easy base which attaches with seatbelt. You can also attach isofi bases with a seatbelt (easyfix) I have found it a god send :)

Congratulations on all of the new babies!!! I hope the rest of you are doing okay?

Thanks for updating Shy :thumbup:

We got home from hospital today, will try and write a birth story and put up piccies later...but for now;

Amber Harrie Coates, born by emergency c-section (elective 'was' booked for 1st Nov) 29th October 2010, at 10.10am weighing 7lbs 12ozs.

She is pure perfection and I am so in love :cloud9:

She has taken well to breastfeeding and so far seems a very happy and content little thing, I am a little bit sore, but not too uncomfortable...she was worth every minute of it all :kiss:

Do u have a maxicosi?? I do and don't have isofix either and have an easy base which attaches with seatbelt. You can also attach isofi bases with a seatbelt (easyfix) I have found it a god send :)

Thanks for that hun, must look into that! no one in the shops ever informs me right :dohh:! mine is a silver cross one.

I have a graco car seat but have also got the base which is not isofix so we just strap the base in which saves having to strap car seat in everytime. Defo Godsend as Sophie mentioned. Not sure if SC do autobases though, I will have a look for you..

Dani, congrats agin hunni-love that name too :)

PL, take it easy now see! Thinking of you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->