~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I have a graco car seat but have also got the base which is not isofix so we just strap the base in which saves having to strap car seat in everytime. Defo Godsend as Sophie mentioned. Not sure if SC do autobases though, I will have a look for you..

Dani, congrats agin hunni-love that name too :)

PL, take it easy now see! Thinking of you..

aww thanks hun, im clueless when it comes to all this!!! :hugs:

Congrats Dani, such a beautiful name! Can't wait to see pics.
Kelly-am really taking it easy! Because baby is breech, if I go into labour on my own they were talking about emergency c-section, if I have to have one, I'd much rather have it on the 10th!

im home!!! woohoo! straight on the breast pump to try and increase my flow of colostrum my little girl is so lazy and wont suck and gets frustrated so having to do top up feeds at the moment, not gonna beat myself up about it anymore.

quick birth story...

waters went wednesday 4.30am as you know, labour started stopped started stopped, induction booked for sat morning 9am 72 hrs after waters, shopping on friday went to the loo and noticed discharge has turned green :( possibly meconium straight to maternity ward and they checked the pad and sent me down to delivery suite for an inductiont there and then friday 4pm, given antibiotics and syntoxin was given at 7pm I was checked and cervix was barely visible and hind waters still there apparantly head high up, used tens machine and was left to progress for 4 hours, after 4 hours was barely able to cope with pain and when I was checked I was 5cm! in 4 hours... ouchy! started gas and air to cope and oberservations showed that bp was sky high and needed intervention, was asked about epidural as it brings bp down, was so scared and didnt want one but had an excellent midwife who really help me calm down and make the decision to have one. Didnt like all the contractions while they were doing it but coped with gas and air, aahhh I was a total different person afterwards, it worked a dream!! could feel my legs and could feel the tightenings of contractions.. I started feeling her head moving down, kind of felt like it was going to fall out my bum! they wouldnt check me early as if they did they would have to start the clock for pushing if the head was visiable, during the last couple of hours everytime I had a contraction the her heartbeat dipped and I new the cord was round her neck but we were reassured it was normal and baby was happy she was probs just pressing on her cord, come 3am when they checked me head was visable right at the top, I told mw I could feel her moving down and was starting to feel like I needed to push she didnt beleive me but I new she was coming, 20 mins of pushing and she was out! little monster had her cord wrapped round her neck twice! but she was safe and healthy, was so overwealmed with love, relief and shock, no tears just a couple of grazes, have needed no painkillers since the birth, my god Im glad I had an epidural!

Hello Ladies

Ive said it too both of you on Facebook - but congrats on the safe arrivals of your princesses Dani and Gemma!! .. And Gemma you have sold me on having an epidural!!.. One thing I have noticed reading peoples birth stories is how often MW's tell people that they can't be ready too push, when they clearly are??

PL I hope you can hold on till the 10th! :dust:

DF - I haven't got a scooby doo what that message means?? :wacko: Have you asked him for a translation?

So tomorrow is November -- I wonder who the 1st 'Official' sparkler will be??

Hope everyone is well - 20 babies and were not even in our month yet!!

Lol xx

Hi ladies, just thought I would post a quick photo of my gorgeous little man! I've only just got home and will write a birth story as soon as we're settled back in as it will be rather long!

Here he is... ryan alexander, born 29/10/10 at 37+6 weighing 6lb6oz...we are smitten !!

Attachments

• ryans journey home.jpg
    ryans journey home.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies, just thought I would post a quick photo of my gorgeous little man! I've only just got home and will write a birth story as soon as we're settled back in as it will be rather long!

Here he is... ryan alexander, born 29/10/10 at 37+6 weighing 6lb6oz...we are smitten !!

aww how cute in that hat and mittens!! :thumbup:

Congratulations hun :hugs:

Lol xx

Hey girls,

My quote thing has messed up so i cant keep update as good as i can :(
but hope ur all ok, im off trick or treatin in a mo, even thou id like to stay in warm lol.
the car bit was a very few yrs ago!!!

Whos gone into labour ??? xxx

Amber

Attachments

• Amber1.jpg
    Amber1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Amber2.jpg
    Amber2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats all had babies already! how cool! I feel envious myself i hope someone will be left here when I come back and I am not the last. (i know how tyhat felt last time when I didnt even go in the months I made a thread for and everyone was gone busy with babies :( ) .

Only trick or treater we have tonight is a stray cat who keeps coming in my kitchen and making a racket and goingout again . I was waiting for my cat to come back. I think theres fireworks tonight in town I can see them from the garden but far away, far enough away anyway becuase william freaks at teh close ones the landlord had last night in his part.

lovely you and me.

OOH Congrats ladies, Ryan and Amber are both very cute!

aw look at all the sparklers, they're all just so cute!

i wish i could just fast forward to getting regular contractions and then i could say the show is on the road so to speak :haha: i'm getting bored waiting now... gah why do the last few weeks go sooooo sloowwwwwww

Hey ladies, look at all the sparklers that have been born! Congrats ladies! Sorry it has been a while, we have been getting use to having Madelyn home. Things have been going pretty good, I have been doing breast feeding on demand :) I love it, dh gets jealous a little bit because I get this bonding that he doesnt, so I have started to express so that he can take a feeding during the night times. I love my little girl so much!

Evening ladies :hi:

Lovely piccies Dani & Loula, they are both gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing your birth story GG, its good to hear something positive about having an epidural.

Glad you are both settling back home Teal.

Lizzy, make sure you rest loads honey, fingers crossed everything stays as it is until your elective date :hugs:

Yay looks like we have another sparkler on the way just seen on facebook woohooo =)

Ooooh who???

Well Herbert did not decide to give me a little treat and make an appearance today. November here we come!

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/75686_497180515195_593890195_7610013_949302_n.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/72427_497469450195_593890195_7618307_7213201_n.jpg

most probs saw from fb xx

RIGHT

STOP IT NOW

STOP HAVING BEAUTIFUL BABIES AND STOP POSTING PICS OF THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES YOU ARE HAVING!!!

I was convinced bean was coming today :(

Jo
xx

Congrats on the new babies. I will be handing out candy with my little dinosaur tonight. Every step I take it feels like someone hoofed me in the vajaja like its all bruised or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->