~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well i just got back from my 40 week appointment, im measuring 42 cm, she is still growing!! So i have a growth scan booked in for Wednesday to see how big she is.

They did an internal and my cervix is sealed tight still :( and so im booked in for an induction next Friday (12th Nov) which is going to seem like an eternity i just know it! :(

Other than that all is well, still hoping she comes on her own but now im not so sure, fingers crossed!

hey gals. well thought i would offer a quick update just so everyone is aware that, nope, baby has not arrived! lol

well joseph's birthday went well. i'll post pictures when i get on the computer. :)

GL Shan!! :hugs:

Silas, I can't wait to see the pics!! :)

12 days is a long time Shan plenty of time for you to go into labour normally. Don't give up any hope and forget about the 12th cos you'll gave Eleah with u by then xx

hi silas, glad josephs party went well :)

Thanks hun im hoping so....at least i know it wont be any longer than that

:)

Ok, this is TMI but we Just got done DTD and he is asleep snoring away. I can't sleep!! I am having some painful contractions and aches. Watch it be nothing, but man sure feels like something!!! My lower back aches and it is going to my abdomen and then I am having BH with it.

RIGHT

STOP IT NOW

STOP HAVING BEAUTIFUL BABIES AND STOP POSTING PICS OF THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES YOU ARE HAVING!!!

I was convinced bean was coming today :(

Jo
xx

I echo everything you have said here, lol, apart from thinking baby was coming today. Mine is so not keen to make an entrance!

:-( I want my baby..........

yeah i know how you feel!! I just cant wait!!!

Come on babys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me toooo :(

Me three!

April glad you had fun TRTing last night! I will have to peek at your piccies!! Hope your doctors appointment goes well tomorrow x

Shan, congrats on being the first Sparkler to officially make their EDD :happydance: I am sure with all the symptoms you have been having you wont need that induction! My due day is on Wednesday and I have not had one single little hint that Herbert might even think about being on time!

Sophie, such cute pics of Evan and thank you for writing up your BS, I love reading them!!

Kala, glad Joseph had a lovely birthday :)

AFM: Well I can't sleep AGAIN! I have loved being pregnant, never been sick, have had no aches, pains, swelling or any problems and even when I hit 39 weeks I thought I felt well enough to go on should Herbert be late for his own birthday but then this weekend s/he must have had a growth spurt or something as I now feel so uncomfortable and so huge I now just want them to come out! It has got to the stage where I can't even turn over in bed. It is easier to actually get up, get out and then get back in when I want to change sides, pah!

And now, because I have been up for so long, I am hungry for some breakfast, but it is only 4.25am!

Oh well, at least Herbert is happy!

Ok, this is TMI but we Just got done DTD and he is asleep snoring away. I can't sleep!! I am having some painful contractions and aches. Watch it be nothing, but man sure feels like something!!! My lower back aches and it is going to my abdomen and then I am having BH with it.

Keep an eye on it hunni. DTD never has that effect on me (more is the pitty!)

Thanks! I still have them too. They have not stopped. We are officially prepared if she is ready to come out, but mom & dad would miss it. The cramping feels worse. I have a doctor appt in the morning at 8:35. Maybe he can give me some good news. :D

TMI but FYI, doggy!!! Try doggy. We did not do doggy last night and I did not feel anything. Did doggy now and now I am feeling this!

Lol April could be something could be nothing! Echo coco, keep an eye on it :)

finally the parenting thread is up!! I haven't done it properly yet any suggestions for first post welcome :) am happy to write up our names and babu info, it's obv just time.

Can't wait to see u over there discussing our babies xxxxxx

Lol Thanks AM!! I can't wait to join the parenting!!!

Hola

Another one still awake!! BRING ON THE SLEEP!!

Hope everything is ok April :D

I'm actually starting to wonder if I really am pregnant!!!

Thanks for the tip April, that will keep us amused :rofl:

Sophie thank you for setting up the parenting thread, I can't wait to be a part of it!! The October Bumpkins have a nice one that lists all the babies in birth order. It looks popular too.

Maybe put a post out asking peeps to get in touch if they want to join rather than just adding everyone who is on our front page as some you never hear from. I wouldn't worry about rushing to get it done, you do have your hands rather full now :)

Ah Jo! Bummer that you are awake too. Wouldn't mind if it were because we had babies to look after. Herbert is actually fast asleep!

Thanks for the tip April, that will keep us amused :rofl:

Sophie thank you for setting up the parenting thread, I can't wait to be a part of it!! The October Bumpkins have a nice one that lists all the babies in birth order. It looks popular too.

Maybe put a post out asking peeps to get in touch if they want to join rather than just adding everyone who is on our front page as some you never hear from. I wouldn't worry about rushing to get it done, you do have your hands rather full now :)

Ah Jo! Bummer that you are awake too. Wouldn't mind if it were because we had babies to look after. Herbert is actually fast asleep!

Mine too - just give me contractions - lol - I am SO ready!!!
xx

Good idea about people saying they want to join :)

evan won't settle in his basket. He never does after the 3am feed, sooo annoying. He is asleep on me, so I can't sleep!! Had to get mum to rescue me at 6am this morning to help settle him and get him to sleep!

Good idea about people saying they want to join :)

evan won't settle in his basket. He never does after the 3am feed, sooo annoying. He is asleep on me, so I can't sleep!! Had to get mum to rescue me at 6am this morning to help settle him and get him to sleep!

Ah bless him. Think of it as being the 4th trimester, he doesn't realise that he is no longer a part of you and just wants to be near his mummy. No consolation when its 5am and you are knackered and need your sleep I know :hug:

Well I am going to attempt going to bed take 2. Wish me luck!

Shan, congrats on being the first Sparkler to officially make their EDD :happydance: I am sure with all the symptoms you have been having you wont need that induction! My due day is on Wednesday and I have not had one single little hint that Herbert might even think about being on time!

Im not sure i wanted that honour but hey i made it this far and we are both healthy and happy so something to be thankful for really!

Herbert might shock you and symptoms appear out of nowhere u never know....One thing ive learnt is these babies just arent predictable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->