~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Any signs yet Shan? I am sure your sick of being asked already. Any corpses hiding from asking why you havnt had it yet? lol

I got feck all sleep william winged all night and had me up from 6am. So not a happy camper at all.

I apologise in advance for the throughly self indulgent post but I am seriously pissed off now!!!!

Now I know it's only been an hours worth but I had some pretty strong and regular contractions between 6 and 7. Got up and they have sodding stopped AGAIN!!!!!

Jo :(

:rofl:

sorry to laugh :( it's just I never got to experience contractions cos my body is so stupid :dohh:

I sleep so much it is incredible! I slept from midnight to 8am then 9am to 12 midday then 4pm to 5pm then 6pm to about 8pm (now)

First day of maternity leave is today I wonder if everyday will be like this lol.

a4rrrghhh its our month im soo excited,,,,,,had pains last night and feel a bit yuchy like i have a cold and an earache....i had an ear infection when i went into labour with aly soo it could be a sign lol i hope sooo

xxxx

:happydance: It is officially November Sparkler time.

Start arriving babies!!! :happydance:

Morning girlies :)

No contractions last night - told you she's winding me up! Lol. Very crampy still though so fingers crossed something becomes regular! Can't believe we're in November! That has been one hell of a quick year I'd say. 9 days till due date for me which sounds scary :o

Sorry I've not read through everyones posts btw - on my blackberry again :blush:

I get no sleep with wingy toddler :( so not fair i am up from 6am and every hour before that pissing! I pray to get sleep later but that wont happen with a toddler it never does. :( Enjoy sleep I remember it well I used to have loads of it to. I had more when william was younger weirdly enough.

morning girls

Happy Novemeber to all of us!!

well i am off to town today to get my last thing for lil miss, nice new cosy toes for her pram wasnt going to get one but decided to in the end then i am all finished and i can relax rgearding baby coming but then i have birthdays coming up to lol

hows you girls this morning anyone else had or having their baby it's really exciting ??

Officially November :happydance: ... I am still choking my guts out with this cough. I really wish it would go so I can breathe properly.

Cannot wait even though I feel like I am in the long haul... I don't have any cramps or BH contractions that I know of. :cry:

Ah well by the end of this month we will all have our babies (with luck)!

Any signs yet Shan? I am sure your sick of being asked already. Any corpses hiding from asking why you havnt had it yet? lol

I got feck all sleep william winged all night and had me up from 6am. So not a happy camper at all.

Lol yeh might start hiding some bodies soon! Just lots of cramping and pains but still waiting.

I may still be here in 11 days time.....at least thats the longest ill be hanging around!!! Its seems like ages away. x

going over due is the longest wait I found and very frustrating. You just want to meet baby and everyone else is going and its just frustrating when it will be your turn. Least your getting pains thats a sign I had none last time nothing at all when I went over.

And all these people that ask lol :p
Hopefully u wont go over this time DF

No one around to ask me anyway so makes no difference. I am not bothered if i do go over (I say that now but will not at the time) as long as they do not pull me in for induction again. I have no swelling or high bp this time so thats that out though they only let you go over 11 days here. I want to go naturally and then theres the not knowing when I will go and i have a toddler as well so it will have to hopefully fit around him as I want my partner with me :( dont want to be alone and that could happen if its in early hours or night. During day is ok he can go to his grans.

Today is the 1st November 2010, the month we have all waited for, the month our precious babies are all due (although I can't believe how many impatient ones we have had!!) when I joined the Sparklers way back in March, I just never could see this time coming, but it has and I feel so blessed.

However, not all of us Sparklers have been so lucky and I think we should all spare a few minutes today to think of Sparky and beautiful little Grace, Fairygirl and darling little Max and all the other little tiny November angels that are looking down on their mummies today.

:hug:

Shan, we have done just what we set out to do, we have grown our babies to the full! I am now aiming for the honour of having the first baby born on its due date :rofl:

Jo, I really feel for you as while I keep moaning about having no symptoms, to have some that seem to go no where must be even more annoying! On the plus side, you are gearing up for something so it really can only be a matter of time now!

Betheney, you are so lucky to be able to sleep! Make the most of it.

Sophie C and pichi, hope both your signs turn out to be something soon! Either way, none of us have that long to wait now!

Mumtobe, I am all done now, I have everything a baby could want, I just need the baby! Happy shopping.

Mei, I hope your cough goes away you poor thing. I have no symptoms to shout about either so you are not alone there honey!

DF, I wasn't too worried about being over (as long as it wasn't too long)as I have had such an easy pregnancy but this weekend Herbert must have had a growth spurt as I am now so uncomfy that I do mind and I want him/her out now please!

Missy, I am thinking of you and hope that you have Nudger in your arms really soon babe!!

AFM: Well I did go back to sleep, just as my hubby got up for work. I always seem to sleep better once he has got up! Not sure what I am going to do today, I might have a go at designing some birth announcement cards for Herbert (seeing as I do it for a living I guess I should at least be bothered to make my own :haha:) although its a bit tricky when I don't even know if I need pink or blue!

Thanks for the tip April, that will keep

My pleasure! :haha:

I apologise in advance for the throughly self indulgent post but I am seriously pissed off now!!!!

Now I know it's only been an hours worth but I had some pretty strong and regular contractions between 6 and 7. Got up and they have sodding stopped AGAIN!!!!!

Jo :(

Mine all went away during the night. Now that I am awake, threy seem to be back again but not as crampy.

I sleep so much it is incredible! I slept from midnight to 8am then 9am to 12 midday then 4pm to 5pm then 6pm to about 8pm (now)

First day of maternity leave is today I wonder if everyday will be like this lol.

Sounds like you really needed some sleep! :hugs:

However, not all of us Sparklers have been so lucky and I think we should all spare a few minutes today to think of Sparky and beautiful little Grace, Fairygirl and darling little Max and all the other little tiny November angels that are looking down on their mummies today.

:hug:

Thats very thoughtful hun, i agree, all this complaining of being overdue....we should all be happy we still carry our precious babies inside us :cry:

Thats very thoughtful hun, i agree, all this complaining of being overdue....we should all be happy we still carry our precious babies inside us :cry:

I try very hard to put things into perspective but that doesn't mean we don't want them out NOW and in our arms hun! Hurry up babies, we want our cuddles!

OT but i just ate two cupcakes and two mini jam donuts.

Man they were good....but post pregnancy im gonna regret it, i just know it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->