~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Such a lovely post Coco :cry:
Massive :hugs: to all the angel mummies and babies.
I'm actually quite glad that bubs has decided to stay put, for now at least as our boiler has packed up and we have no heating/hot water :nope:
I really want to clean the kitchen and bathroom but it's impossible without any warm water!

I have a graco car seat but have also got the base which is not isofix so we just strap the base in which saves having to strap car seat in everytime. Defo Godsend as Sophie mentioned. Not sure if SC do autobases though, I will have a look for you..

Dani, congrats agin hunni-love that name too :)

PL, take it easy now see! Thinking of you..

aww thanks hun, im clueless when it comes to all this!!! :hugs:

Doesn't look like silvercross do autobases hun, sorry i couldn't be more help xxx

Thinking of all the angels and their parents :hugs:

Look what I found.. hahaha, totally missed the boat..

Kelly: October 14th; 02:00; 9lbs; (girl guess)
Weezyweu: October 14th; 02:30;7Ibs 8oz
Cocobelle: October 27th, 6.45am, 8lb 2oz (Boy Guess)
Lolpants: October 31st; 8.5lbs ;
Silas: November 3rd; 15:00; 6lbs 13oz;
Marie1337: November 5; 09:17; 8lbs 5oz
AnnaM: November 8th; 19:52; 7lbs 2oz;
Linds79: November 15th; 14.45; 10lbs 3oz
Pinklizzy: November 18th, 16.00, 9lbs 4oz
MissyMoJo: November 23rd; 04:45; 8;lbs 4 oz (girl guess)
majm1241: November 27th; 08:23; 6 lbs 5 oz (girl of course) --My DH picked the day!-

Lol Kelly!! I think mine is totally wrong too! That is too late. I just know she'll be here sooner!!!

Seriously? Over twenty pages since i last came on :dohh:
i did try to read all the posts honest, but its a lot!
Congrats to everyone who has become a mummy since...i can't believe how many there are :shock:
And its finally our month :D i think i'm the only person left who isn't impatient to meet their bubs, i'm completely fine with her staying put for another 2, 3, even 4 weeks. Dont get me wrong, i'm ridiculously excited to have her here, but i read so many posts now where mummys to be are jealous of each other for popping first, and people starting eviction threads weeks ahead of their due date! I just dont get it...i'm just happy knowing i'll have my lump in my arms sooner or later :D
Oh and happy halloween everyone, nobody trick or treated me yesterday :cry: i'm in my own house for the first time and was well excited about giving out sweeties to all the kids that would come round but none did! So i ate all the sweets myself :haha:

Wow, I cant believe its already November 1st! Time sure seems to be flying by, thank God.

AM, Chunk is a total cutie!

Thats very thoughtful hun, i agree, all this complaining of being overdue....we should all be happy we still carry our precious babies inside us :cry:

I try very hard to put things into perspective but that doesn't mean we don't want them out NOW and in our arms hun! Hurry up babies, we want our cuddles!

I always say the longer in there cooking the better. I still dont feel I have reached safe ground even though I am apparently past this term date I feel the due date is a safe date or a few days before. I do think of all them babies born premature and didnt make it it breaks my heart :cry: I cant imagine that pain the parents go through even seeing one in a siggy or someone post here thats had a lose I stop and pause and think I am lucky, its my worst nightmare and it hasnt happened to me I am lucky. I am scared of teh whole thing coming, what if this and that happens thats not good. Excitment and worry all at the same time. Which would be evident why I can wait. Though i do feel a twinge of excitment when I see lovely baby pics being posted here.

I had a few hours to sleep there while darren and william are out and guess what i got none! just lay there awake. not even a snooze. I am raging because i am tired and run down from being up at 6am with william every morning and peeing all night long.

I am exactly the same as you DF, I am as worried as I am excited as deep down you know but for the grace of god its not you.

I know I am moaning about being 2 whole days away from my EDD and still no baby (queue jumpers, grumble grumble :haha:) but then I remember that recent study that showed that babies born even as late as 39 weeks have a higher chance (albeit really tiny at 1.6%, so don't worry ladies) of special educational needs (SEN) han if they were born at 40 weeks and as I already have a child with Autism, just being able to keep my baby in and give him/her that extra week is very important to me, especially as we have a slightly higher than average chance of it happening again.

Roll on Wednesday!

(edited to be a bit clearer)

How wrong was I on my guess!!!! Weight may be ok (I'm Hoping!!!) however the date!! Well 3 days til due date and he still holding on. Hospital for first sweep week today, second one week Thursday then induction 5 days later so maximum of 2 weeks tomorrow!!! Then i'll be holding baby. Good luck to everyone experiencing cramps etc hope they turn into more for you and you hold your little ones soon.

Cocoa
Ok i havnt heard that before and my son was born at 41.6 weeks and dose not have autism. Thats only an Edd not the law when babies come long as the placenta is ok baby is fine past 38 weeks. My sis has autism and serious and she wasnt late. I dont know why they throw stuff like that out as I am sure not every late baby has autism . As you know theres a lot more to autism than that. And I wouldnt worry about that statistic to be honest. But I know you will anyway we all have something to worry about i worry that baby will die at birth :cry: sounds so rash I know.

I have cramps in my ass and down low again like I am needing the loo, had that few days ago also.

Cocoa
Ok i havnt heard that before and my son was born at 41.6 weeks and dose not have autism. Thats only an Edd not the law when babies come long as the placenta is ok baby is fine past 38 weeks. My sis has autism and serious and she wasnt late. I dont know why they throw stuff like that out as I am sure not every late baby has autism . As you know theres a lot more to autism than that. And I wouldnt worry about that statistic to be honest. But I know you will anyway we all have something to worry about i worry that baby will die at birth :cry: sounds so rash I know.

I have cramps in my ass and down low again like I am needing the loo, had that few days ago also.

Sorry sweetie, I think you may have understood me a little, the research is about babies being early not late, so don't panic :hug: And like I said, to most people it is NOTHING to worry about as it is just 1.6% but to people who already have a child with some sort of learning disability and who already have a higher chance of another (like me) being able to claw back a few percent (however small) is a bonus! Every little helps!

On a more brighter note I have just seen on Facebook that our first yellow bump has turned ............................. BLUE!!! Well done Missy on our first official November Sparkler, can't wait to see a piccie of your darling little boy!

Cocoa

Sorry sweetie, I think you may have understood me a little, the research is about babies being early not late, so don't panic :hug: And like I said, to most people it is NOTHING to worry about as it is just 1.6% but to people who already have a child with some sort of learning disability and who already have a higher chance of another (like me) being able to claw back a few percent (however small) is a bonus! Every little helps!

On a more brighter note I have just seen on Facebook that our first yellow bump has turned ............................. BLUE!!! Well done Missy on our first official November Sparkler, can't wait to see a piccie of your darling little boy!

Ah I see. I do read things wrong sometimes :blush:though I dont think its all true though. My other half was born at 29 weeks and amazingly is still with us, despite what we think he has 9 lives!

Congrats Missy! someone needs to update the tally on thread everytime i come here theres more and more babies to add!

DF from what you have said I think your OH must have 9 lives :rofl:

congrats to missy on her Blue arrival

done my shopping got my cosy toes foot muff now she will be all snuggly, just waiting for baby, i have to be honest i personally am not going to be trying things to get her out, i think its just purely cos i dont believe its anything but coincidence but good luck to you girls trying to evict baby xx

GM ladies..
yay on the blue bump as i seen it on facebook earlier LOL

hoping all our babies come soon!!!

AFM- tomorrow is my 37 week appointment to see if i have progressed any hoping i have... if so i will be induced a week from Wednesday or 2 weeks from Wednesday but not longer than that =)

Labor Dust to all =)

I swear I have no energy whatsoever today, I just want to sleep. I'm also STARVING! I brought a lunch with me to work but am thinking about doing a trip down to the subway and getting a sandwich, since Idont think my half a porkchop and some beans will be filing me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->