~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yay!! big congrats missy!!!!!!!

Went for my check at hospital today. everything with baby is great and they offered me a sweep even though im a couple of days before my due date :wohoo: of course i accepted!! Doc explained it might be too early and the cervix might not even allow him to carry this out but they would try anyway.....well turns out i was very favourable for a sweep, he said it was a better sweep than most hes carried out :happydance: and that the cervix was nice and thin and that he would hope all signs point that it should work within a few days. he did however say its not set in stone and i could still go over (which of course i do know) but it was nice to hear that everything is definitely getting prepared to evict our little lady.

So ive been having pains on and off from the sweep this morning, in my lower back and into the bottom of my bump, i know this is normal after a sweep so im not reading into it. they were quite strong about 2 hrs after sweep, died off, and our now returning only just like a dull ache at the minute.

They've given me a date for induction should i go over (with my luck i probably will)

ive to be admitted on sunday 14th at 10pm and then my induction will begin on monday 15th!

OOOOoooh i really hope i go on my own!!!!!!!!

ALOT of bouncing on my gym ball tonight me thinks!!!

Hello Ladies

Happy November and as Coco mentioned a few pages back :hugs: to all the November angels Mummys

Congrats too Missy on the safe arrival of Maddox today - which I guess is our 1st official sparkler?? He also gets the cool birth date of 01.11.10 and will turn 1 on 1.11.11 :happydance:

Great birth story AM and thanks for making parenting thread - will join it asap!

So many other things I was gonna mention but forgotten now as too much too catch up on! (and I have baby brain) :haha:

AFM Had my breathing and relaxation lesson today followed by a trip to the hairdressers and beauticians - feel a bit more ready for baby too arrive now - would love it to be on my EDD but unlikely :( Still having no signs of labour!

Lol xx

Hey gals! I am feeling a bit crampy today, but it just started and its probably just gas or something! :haha:

GG, AM, you&me, BHB - All your babies are just gorgeous! :flower: I am beginning to find myself VERY jealous. :haha:

Ok, so the other night I got in to a really emotional, hormonal fit. Like literally - I lost it. My OH made me upset and I just went out of it like a weirdo :wacko:. I don't think there is any excuse for violence in a relationship .. but sometimes I get ahead of myself. ANYWAY! I ended up punching my OH in his head ... :wacko: But I mean, like, it didn't hurt HIM. I just hurt myself! :thumbup: He laughed at me, because I instantly went from being a complete weirdo to being in lots of pain and like ... freaking out!

Anyway, I got what I deserved. My hand is a bit messed up, hurts like hell when I move it the wrong way! But thats what I get. :winkwink:

I attached some pictures of Joseph's birthday as well. I will put more on my parenting journal at some point - but my computer is pee'ing me off today as its being overly dumb!

Fingers crossed that Madelyn doesn't decide to come today .. just because it is my cousin's b-day and I just don't really want her to share a b-day with anyone .. but obviously if she tries it will be all good and well. ;)

Attachments

• 100_3561.jpg
    100_3561.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_3576.jpg
    100_3576.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_3580.jpg
    100_3580.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
Morning girlies :)

No contractions last night - told you she's winding me up! Lol. Very crampy still though so fingers crossed something becomes regular! Can't believe we're in November! That has been one hell of a quick year I'd say. 9 days till due date for me which sounds scary :o

Sorry I've not read through everyones posts btw - on my blackberry again :blush:
How do u get bnb on blackberry ,hope something starts up soon again xxx

morning girls

Happy Novemeber to all of us!!

well i am off to town today to get my last thing for lil miss, nice new cosy toes for her pram wasnt going to get one but decided to in the end then i am all finished and i can relax rgearding baby coming but then i have birthdays coming up to lol

hows you girls this morning anyone else had or having their baby it's really exciting ??

I need to get a cosytoes too x

Any signs yet Shan? I am sure your sick of being asked already. Any corpses hiding from asking why you havnt had it yet? lol

I got feck all sleep william winged all night and had me up from 6am. So not a happy camper at all.

Hope u get a better nites sleep tonite xxx

Lol yeh might start hiding some bodies soon! Just lots of cramping and pains but still waiting.

I may still be here in 11 days time.....at least thats the longest ill be hanging around!!! Its seems like ages away. x

lol im gettin ppl askin too and ive got 2 wks still to go xx

Today is the 1st November 2010, the month we have all waited for, the month our precious babies are all due (although I can't believe how many impatient ones we have had!!) when I joined the Sparklers way back in March, I just never could see this time coming, but it has and I feel so blessed.

However, not all of us Sparklers have been so lucky and I think we should all spare a few minutes today to think of Sparky and beautiful little Grace, Fairygirl and darling little Max and all the other little tiny November angels that are looking down on their mummies today.

:hug:

AFM: Well I did go back to sleep, just as my hubby got up for work. I always seem to sleep better once he has got up! Not sure what I am going to do today, I might have a go at designing some birth announcement cards for Herbert (seeing as I do it for a living I guess I should at least be bothered to make my own :haha:) although its a bit tricky when I don't even know if I need pink or blue!

Oh wow take a pic when uve designed them xxx

:hugs: to all the :angel: babies who didnt make their journey xx

suxh a shame for lilly allen too other losing her baby at 6mths pregnant, my hubby's cousin lost her twins a few wks ago at 6mths pregnant via ivf so i think shes goin to try again but so sad as ur nearly there , uve found out the sex most probably and been and brought lil bits xxx :hugs: to all the mummies too xxx

thanks silas

congrats missy :hugs:

good luck makeithappen,

well girls its November :dance:

Yay for the first official sparkler.

I got a call today that the guy doing the background check for my husband to join the police force here wants to do a family interview on Wednesday so now I think okay baby don't come out till after that. And then I still have this cold and I don't want the baby to come out till I get better. And theres other things to do still like groccery shop and take my son to the doctors and so on and so on....so even though I want to meet him really really bad I'm trying to resist the urge to want that and get to my scheduled date first.

But waiting is so hard

Maddox such a cool name, cant wait to see pics of the newest little sparkler. Congrats once again to Missy.

oh i am getting so impatient :dohh:

at least we're in November and i know the max of 3 weeks time ill have my little peanut here :baby: haha

come on contractions - become regular damn it

congrats Missy on your little bundle :D

Cocoa
Ok i havnt heard that before and my son was born at 41.6 weeks and dose not have autism. Thats only an Edd not the law when babies come long as the placenta is ok baby is fine past 38 weeks. My sis has autism and serious and she wasnt late. I dont know why they throw stuff like that out as I am sure not every late baby has autism . As you know theres a lot more to autism than that. And I wouldnt worry about that statistic to be honest. But I know you will anyway we all have something to worry about i worry that baby will die at birth :cry: sounds so rash I know.
I have cramps in my ass and down low again like I am needing the loo, had that few days ago also.

This is my lastest irrational fear too! i dont know what brought it on, i think because i've had an easy, uneventful pregnancy i cant believe nothing will go wrong!
I had such a crappy day today and it was meant to be nice...OH took me to the cinema and i just felt foul all day!

Congrats Missy...first official sparkler! :happydance:

I feel really selfish, he tried his best and i was just grumpy all day :(

We're entitled to being grumpy at this stage.. Try not beat yourself up about it. I plan on making it up to DH with a neck massage :) xx

Happy November ladies! We made it! Good luck to everyone this month and congrats to everyone who already had their babies!

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies! They are all beautiful!!

Here's wishing the rest of us lots of labour dust! :dust:

I forgot to mention that I went to the doctor this morning and am dilated to a 1 now! :yipee: A whole 1/2 cm in 1 week! :happydance: I wonder if I will dilate anymore for next week!! I go back again on Monday again. Also, my GBS Test results came back negative! :yipee: They were positive with Jace! I was surprised!!

Congratulations to the new Mummy's! :flower:

AFM: Been having period like pains throughout the night and yesterday, also stabbing pains in my 'bits' lol Hopefully it means baby is sort of ready for this world.

I have less than 24 hours until I'm due at the hospital, to be induced and I'm soooooo scared! Excited but can't really describe the fear and all my concerns as I'll sound like a mad woman! :lol:
Can't believe I'll be holding my baby tomorrow (hopefully) or Thursday!
It's been a long, hard pregnancy but it'll all be worth it :D

Still got so much to do though. MIL is going to come over while I'm in hospital (2 days at least....not looking forward to that!) and help OH with cleaning as we still have workmen here until tomorrow lunchtime....cutting it fine! :lol:

I seem to have verbal diarrhoea today....sorry....just need to get the words out and then I can relax, hopefully! :lol:

Hope everyone else is okay :hugs:

So tired and pissed off., No sleep as usual, up peeing all night and then william is awake from 5! I am sat here near in tears because i want sleep! I cant as my hands and feet hurt and my hips from lying down so i had to get up. This is not good :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->