~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Wow Pixelle, I am actually quite jealous that you get to hold your baby so soon!!! Take it easy today hun, get some rest ok xx

Wow Pixelle, I am actually quite jealous that you get to hold your baby so soon!!! Take it easy today hun, get some rest ok xx

Sorry! I know lots of ladies in here want their babies out. Didn't mean to be insensitive :flower: Just really scared about the induction as I would have much preferred natural but my stupid body is rubbish! :lol:
Think I might have a nap in a bit...soooo tired from being up at 4am! :lol: x

Oh please don't say sorry-GOSH, not insensitive at all sweets! I would be jumping around the house telling everyone lol..
On that note, baby's movements have reduced dramatically. Woke up this morning and my mom took one look at me and sent me back to bed (she has taken Ash to playgroup, bless).. Have put doppler on and heartbeat is perfect so now I am getting all excited and wondering if it is babba calming down in prep for labour? ANyone know anything about this?
I tried nipple stimulation last night (yes, it makes me giggle too) and cramps started straight away and went on all night. Plus we DTD..

DF, sorry you are so tired :-( Can Darren not take William out for a few hours and you force yourself to sleep? You need your rest hunni

Oh and April, how awesome that you have dilated more!!!

no they are welding today to dangerous for him to be about. william has gone to sleep on me and waiting on shopping here.

Morning all :hi:

Makeithappen, good news that your sweep went so well, I wonder if/when I will be offered one?

Kala, what lovely piccies of Joseph's birthday, the cake looks so yummy! I am sorry you have a sore hand after your little outburst, take it easy honey :hugs:

April, 1cm dilated already :happydance: you go girl! Congrats on the negative GBS test too!

Pixelle, try and take it easy these next few days honey. Inductions can be very positive experiences, especially when they are done for good medical reasons but I do know how scary is walking into that hospital knowing this is it! The end result is so worth it and you will have your little buba in your arms before teh week is out!

DF, I so feel for you being tired as I really struggle to function on days when I have had a very bad nights sleep and I don't have a toddler to deal with :hugs:

Kelly, I keep trying those tricks and the effort hardly seems worth the result to me as if I do get any cramps they are soooooooooooo mild and infrequent! I am pleased baby is fine, just having a lazy day,I have no idea if they do snuggle down just before labour but fingers crossed for you hun x

AFM: I have a MW appointment this afternoon, I am going to ask about a sweep. I had a reasonable nights sleep last night, only waking up about 3 times and managing to fall back to sleep fairly easily each time so hopefully I will have a bit more energy to get things done today.

Hi hun, oh boy i feel like im going into labour everyday! Im due today!!

Ive had weeks of lightning pains getting worse, period pains and back aches at least every day (last few days have increased to 3-4 times a day lasting up to 10 mins+ each time) and the last 3 days have started getting these pains accross my lower bump, shooting, tightening pains like someone has a rubber band they are pulling tighter and tighter......sounds very much like the real thing but then stops after 2 contractions.

I cannt believe how much cramping i have had yet she still isnt here!! I have my final 40 week appointment at the hospital today and they will induce me in 10 days if still no action. I hope it doesnt come to that.

And not to mention how slow time is going, its driving me mad!

Enough whinging from me, How have u been feeling?? :)

ive got feelin ur be soon xxx

I forgot to mention that I went to the doctor this morning and am dilated to a 1 now! :yipee: A whole 1/2 cm in 1 week! :happydance: I wonder if I will dilate anymore for next week!! I go back again on Monday again. Also, my GBS Test results came back negative! :yipee: They were positive with Jace! I was surprised!!

yayyyyy :happydance: xx

Congratulations to the new Mummy's! :flower:

AFM: Been having period like pains throughout the night and yesterday, also stabbing pains in my 'bits' lol Hopefully it means baby is sort of ready for this world.

I have less than 24 hours until I'm due at the hospital, to be induced and I'm soooooo scared! Excited but can't really describe the fear and all my concerns as I'll sound like a mad woman! :lol:
Can't believe I'll be holding my baby tomorrow (hopefully) or Thursday!
It's been a long, hard pregnancy but it'll all be worth it :D

Still got so much to do though. MIL is going to come over while I'm in hospital (2 days at least....not looking forward to that!) and help OH with cleaning as we still have workmen here until tomorrow lunchtime....cutting it fine! :lol:

I seem to have verbal diarrhoea today....sorry....just need to get the words out and then I can relax, hopefully! :lol:

Hope everyone else is okay :hugs:

awwwwww not long now pass some on to me lol xx

So tired and pissed off., No sleep as usual, up peeing all night and then william is awake from 5! I am sat here near in tears because i want sleep! I cant as my hands and feet hurt and my hips from lying down so i had to get up. This is not good :(

hugs df xxx

Morning all :hi:

Makeithappen, good news that your sweep went so well, I wonder if/when I will be offered one?

Kala, what lovely piccies of Joseph's birthday, the cake looks so yummy! I am sorry you have a sore hand after your little outburst, take it easy honey :hugs:

April, 1cm dilated already :happydance: you go girl! Congrats on the negative GBS test too!

Pixelle, try and take it easy these next few days honey. Inductions can be very positive experiences, especially when they are done for good medical reasons but I do know how scary is walking into that hospital knowing this is it! The end result is so worth it and you will have your little buba in your arms before teh week is out!

DF, I so feel for you being tired as I really struggle to function on days when I have had a very bad nights sleep and I don't have a toddler to deal with :hugs:

Kelly, I keep trying those tricks and the effort hardly seems worth the result to me as if I do get any cramps they are soooooooooooo mild and infrequent! I am pleased baby is fine, just having a lazy day,I have no idea if they do snuggle down just before labour but fingers crossed for you hun x

AFM: I have a MW appointment this afternoon, I am going to ask about a sweep. I had a reasonable nights sleep last night, only waking up about 3 times and managing to fall back to sleep fairly easily each time so hopefully I will have a bit more energy to get things done today.

sweeps are good, fingers x u get it, xxx

im tryin pineapple juice today as friend had that 2 days later baby arrives, feel like im on a time limit as we've had funeral date thru , so hard as i want to enjoy the last week etc as last baby :cry:
hows everyone else xxx

Morning!

:happydance: Majm - 1 down only 9 too go!!! :happydance: and yey on ur results too :happydance:

GL for tomorrow Pixelle! at least you can be fully prepared and the hospital also for your arrival :hugs:

Kelly - I have heard that babies will either quieten right down or go nuts during labour so you never know :thumbup: Were due same day so the race is on :winkwink:

DF - does William have afternoon naps? maybe you could have a sneaky one at the same time? If the welding is finished by then ofc!

Hope you get your sweep Coco and it works!!

AFM - I finally experienced something last night - I actually thought that I was in labour - I was getting intense pains and tightening quite regular - but after about 2 or 3 hrs it just stopped and Ive had nothing since :(
Got a funeral today too - and as the OH has my car (his is being fixed) I've gotta get a bus, train and taxi to get there - lil bit paranoid something will happen while I'm on my way and with strangers!! :wacko:

Wonder if any more sparklers will arrive today!?

Lol xx

Oh please don't say sorry-GOSH, not insensitive at all sweets! I would be jumping around the house telling everyone lol..
On that note, baby's movements have reduced dramatically. Woke up this morning and my mom took one look at me and sent me back to bed (she has taken Ash to playgroup, bless).. Have put doppler on and heartbeat is perfect so now I am getting all excited and wondering if it is babba calming down in prep for labour? ANyone know anything about this?
I tried nipple stimulation last night (yes, it makes me giggle too) and cramps started straight away and went on all night. Plus we DTD..

I think I'll give the jumping around a miss...SPD is playing up today :rofl:

I don't have any advice about baby calming down thing but I hope your baby is with you soon! :flower:

Trying to rest but have so much to do and so much on my mind. I'm sure the tiredness will take over this afternoon so I can have a nap! :)
I can't wait to hold my baby :)

Good luck with your MW appointment :flower:

AFM: Workmen haven't turned up today :cry:
Today they were supposed to be finishing the painting and everything else ready for me to come home to a nice flat with baby. Now I don't know when it'll be done and if it'll be clean and tidy!
Trying so hard not to stress out. I know it's out of my control so that makes things a little better but the nursery is a mess, our bedroom has stuff stored in it so that the workmen can move around without getting paint on things and the whole place is just not ready for a baby!
Really hoping MIL can help my OH sort it out. I've tried my best to make things better but there's only so much I can do.
End of whinge :lol:

Just printed off my birth plan....more of a guideline really and checked my hospital bag. Now pretty much sorted! :)

Have a good day, ladies :flower:

ETA: Thank you chella and lolpants....I was typing my post when you posted! Here's some :dust: for you chella! x
Hope the journey to the funeral goes ok lolpants! x

Well theres work going on outside, diggers, sawing etc my front door was just painted so has to be left open so looks like after noon nap is out the window. I am wide awake anyway I seem to not sleep at all now a days. Its going to be one of them days that wont let me get a nap like yesterday when i had chance and i just lay there awake !

Darrens bro is here, he stinks like an ashtray! I cant make myself food till he goes the smell is making me ill. Chain smoker! oh god ! :sick:

good morning girls... or afternoon almost :dohh:

Pixelle: totally understandable that you'd be nervous about everything but you'll have your wee bundle soon!

April: that baby is going to be here before you know it!

Kelly: little peanut has been quieter too recently. not really any huge movements... im just hoping this is because she's got herself in a position that she's comfy in and is raring to go!

lolpants: i've been having irregular contractions for a few days now - it's very annoying when they just stop and dont turn up for hours and hours.... teasing babies we have!

AFM: nothing really to report - i think i might have lost some of my plug? :shrug: but i'm not sure so hmm lol

sorry if i've missed anyone out :blush:

oooh! and Chella i get BnB on my Blackberry just with using the wifi and surfing the internets on it *nods* i have my birth plan on my PC if you want a looky? or i'll find the site that i used as a template for you? :flower:

Morning ladies :)

pixelle, wow very soon for you. I echo coco, inductions can be positive. although mine didn't work as my stupid body didn't want to evict my comfy angel the day it was done was amazing I was just so excited I could see the end. The section in the end was totally my choice as I got too impatient and couldn't bare being induced again and it not working and ending in a section anyway!!

Oooh lol, pains and tightenings yay!!! Sounds like things are starting to happen!!

Pichi I do hope that was some of your plug :hugs:

chella get drinking that pineapple juice lol!!

Silas great pics of your gorgeous Joseph :)

hi to everyone else!!

Well evan was so unsettled between 11-4am bless him. I have him literally on my boob whenever he wants ( just what I didn't want!) but I am desperate for him to fatten up after losing so much weight!! He fell to sleep around 4am till 6am where I fed Nd changed him then I slept till mum woke me us at ten.

Not gonna lie the lack of sleep is not good, but the sleep u do het is quality sleep unlike crap pregnancy sleep and I feel like I can function :)

sorry to Jo (forgodssake) who I was mid chat to on fb last night when I dispeares. ECM needed changing then wanted food. Sorry him!!

Love to all xxx

Congratulations to the new Mummy's! :flower:

I have less than 24 hours until I'm due at the hospital, to be induced and I'm soooooo scared! Excited but can't really describe the fear and all my concerns as I'll sound like a mad woman! :lol:
Can't believe I'll be holding my baby tomorrow (hopefully) or Thursday!
It's been a long, hard pregnancy but it'll all be worth it :D

Dont be too scared hun, I was petrified and it wasnt that bad, you cope. The thing is with the induction is the pains come thick and fast I dialated 5cm in 4 hours which is so quickly in comparison to a natural birth so your body hasnt got time to build up endorphins but you cope. Have u thought about ur pain relief? I was dead set against an epidural as was so scared of needle and not feeling my legs ect but had to get one as my blood pressure went so high when I was checked at 5cm because although mentally I was coping with pain with breathing, physically I wasnt. I really recommend an epidural I could feel everything still and even new when to push ect..

Its over so quickly and as soon as they lift the baby into your arms your overwealmed with love you totally forget about what you have just went through. I was petrified going down for my induction, literally shaking but honest u just cope :hugs: good luck hun x

Hope everyone else is okay :hugs:

where can i print off a birth plan ?x

I can e-mail you some sample I got from nct if you like, pm me x

Ffs he was in my bathroom and left smoke smell there to! this is someone who permanently stinks of fags! and now he is gone and my house stinks of them and he didnt even need to light up and he was holding william!

thanks AM, i hope it was too... we shall see. i seem to be getting back to back Braxton hicks too - feels weird! like she's shoving her bum out my bellybotton :haha:

good morning girls... or afternoon almost :dohh:

Pixelle: totally understandable that you'd be nervous about everything but you'll have your wee bundle soon!

April: that baby is going to be here before you know it!

Kelly: little peanut has been quieter too recently. not really any huge movements... im just hoping this is because she's got herself in a position that she's comfy in and is raring to go!

lolpants: i've been having irregular contractions for a few days now - it's very annoying when they just stop and dont turn up for hours and hours.... teasing babies we have!

AFM: nothing really to report - i think i might have lost some of my plug? :shrug: but i'm not sure so hmm lol

sorry if i've missed anyone out :blush:

oooh! and Chella i get BnB on my Blackberry just with using the wifi and surfing the internets on it *nods* i have my birth plan on my PC if you want a looky? or i'll find the site that i used as a template for you? :flower:

Oh yes plz appreciate that, years ago they had them in ur maternity notes. Im forever fighin with my blackberry lol just worked out how to do msger on it xxx

have you dropped? mine shoves bum out above belly button and I havnt dropped and have a small baby apparently. Nothing here just upset tum probably from all the fruit i ate yesterday. Nice now they are drilling outside. I cant complain the landlord does keep the place up,

yeah DF she's definitely dropped - has been for a while now :) and she's engaged so here's hoping she's doing something productive in there :haha:

Chella: i love my blackberry. i couldn't go back to a normal phone now. I managed to get OH to get a blackberry too and he's the exact same as me now. i shall email you mine... not quite sure where i got the template from though :dohh:

I tried nipple stimulation last night (yes, it makes me giggle too) and cramps started straight away and went on all night!!

kelly I tried nipple stimulation the other night I just wanted to see if I could get just one contraction or cramp out of it. I was just really curious. WELL I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even last 5 mins as it didn't do anything but TURN ME ON! seriously! After I just wanted to jump my hubby but didn't out of shame now I am TERRIFIED I'm going to be one of those women who get turned on when they breastfeed :-( its all I can think about sand I'm in such a state over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->