~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

aww lovely bump! I must take a pic tomorrow and compare them to now. i was a size 14 to start with, im not sure if this makes much difference...i would have thought if anything i would be huge lol!

I still don't feel like I have a bump until I see myself in the mirror or reflection in windows! I went to see my dad yesterday who has always had a fairly negative attitude to my pregnancy (not being with the dad and all) this coming from someone who cheated on my mum and now we have to be nicey nicey to his girlfriend (my mums old mate) cos she's a paranoid twat :growlmad:

Anyway, he says to mee "Oooh you do look pregnant" I'm like well I should bloody hope so at nearly 28 weeks. So from the minute I see him he's got my back up!! All goes ok I guess, except he's making drinks and he had some wine out so I said I'd have a small glass of white. He wouldn;t let me :D I felt like I was about 12 lol :haha: Backs up further!!

Then as I am about to go I guess he tried to give me the fatherly "I'm sure you're gonna be fine Soph" That was it I went mad - I said "I haven't got any fucking cchoice dad, I will be fine, in fact I'll be brilliant"

Then I drove off ranting to myself about how much of a cock he is :rofl:

Another thing is that he said he would give me money to put towards my pram, so I tell him I ordered it and he totally ignores the fact. Today he texts me asking when I want the money. So have to reply well it isn't urgent so just pay it into my bank whenever (I don't even know how much he is contributing) When the fact is £400 out of my wages is a huge chuck and I actually need it now.

Sorry for the rant, but my dad really pisses me off :(

Annam, my mum drives me insane! I think it's quite normal to have a parent who makes you mad!

here they are............

I think the first one is 19 weeks, then 22 weeks then today 28 weeks

123wne0.jpg atraiu.jpg Photo0145.jpg

Had my 4d scan today and was amazing and so worth it x cant wait to meet my tinkerbell now. Been recommended to contact midwife as picked up that my placenta is laying low so she thinks i should have scan at 34 - 36wks plus side she has very long legs and lovely lashed lol bless her oh and def a girl hehe.

Hope u girls are ok xx

I still don't feel like I have a bump until I see myself in the mirror or reflection in windows! I went to see my dad yesterday who has always had a fairly negative attitude to my pregnancy (not being with the dad and all) this coming from someone who cheated on my mum and now we have to be nicey nicey to his girlfriend (my mums old mate) cos she's a paranoid twat :growlmad:

Anyway, he says to mee "Oooh you do look pregnant" I'm like well I should bloody hope so at nearly 28 weeks. So from the minute I see him he's got my back up!! All goes ok I guess, except he's making drinks and he had some wine out so I said I'd have a small glass of white. He wouldn;t let me :D I felt like I was about 12 lol :haha: Backs up further!!

Then as I am about to go I guess he tried to give me the fatherly "I'm sure you're gonna be fine Soph" That was it I went mad - I said "I haven't got any fucking cchoice dad, I will be fine, in fact I'll be brilliant"

Then I drove off ranting to myself about how much of a cock he is :rofl:

Another thing is that he said he would give me money to put towards my pram, so I tell him I ordered it and he totally ignores the fact. Today he texts me asking when I want the money. So have to reply well it isn't urgent so just pay it into my bank whenever (I don't even know how much he is contributing) When the fact is £400 out of my wages is a huge chuck and I actually need it now.

Sorry for the rant, but my dad really pisses me off :(

I am sorry hon! I know what you mean, as my mother drives me insane. :wacko:

It sucks that he is acting that way about the pram, when he offered to help pay on it ahead of time. Now you have to worry about it, because you don't know how much he will contribute. That is too bad! I hope he helps like you thought he would so you wont be in over your head or anything!

Lovely bumps ladies! :thumbup:

I should get my HIP grant this week which pays for half at least :) I think he is giving me half too, well thats what he made out anyway ages ago when he said he would help out.

Great bumps :) I'll post a new one on Wednesday when I am 28 weeks :)

Make it happen, I think I'm the same size as you. To be honest I'm quite thankful um not too big yet as walking and stuff already leaves me aching!

Hi hun, how are ya!!? You have been MIA, good to have you back :)

I am really struggling bending down and getting up off sofa haha and I don't even think I am that big :haha:

Hey! I am doing great! I am down to 8 hour days at work starting TOMORROW!!! No more PT at 0520 with my unit! :D :D It's hard for me to get up now, too... My car is the worst!!

i hate trying to bend down then realising i cant and it hurts - bend with the knees!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can pee my pants just walking. Well not majorly, just slight pregnancy leakage. I hate it!! Stupid thing is I have strong muscles so dunno what's up with me :rofl:

Hey ladies
wow this thread moves so fast!!! I can't keep up!?

Hope everyones well - My turn for the GTT on Weds - not looking forward to the fasting as I seem to be constantly hungry at the mo!!

I seem to have no proper bump - just a massive upside down B belly :( Midwife at hospital sat confirmed my baby is low down and everything else high up - hence the B - but baby is also measuring about 2 weeks ahead - so I should really have a 30 week looking bump - but I just look extra fat :(
As the baby is head down on my pelvis - I have awful pelvic girdle pain and then her back is on the top of my left leg so I have issues with my nerves on that leg too!! all in all I feel like I'm falling apart and still have a long way to go!!

Sorry to sound so negative - just been feeling so ill and hormonal last few days!

Hope your all well

Lol xx

Come on over Kayley! I'm here running the thread and staying! :haha:

Come be my partner in crime! :D

Welcome to all of the new people! I have updated! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member