~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i have ceiling fans but dont do much - i keep going to the supermarket to hide - they have aircon,

the pool is open air so not much cooler, just need september to come round, it'll cool off then x

Oh dear the thread just moved really fast so I'll edit as none of it is relevant now.

DF I did a quick google and if you can get the ingredients for the citro-soda that Kelly recommended there may be similar products in pharmacies over there?

As for being prepared, if Wriggler made an early appearance we'd have enough apart from crib bedding. There's still a bit to get but the list on the fridge (out of the mothercare book) is mostly ticked :)

Great idea

I have a bottle with me here-ingredients:

Sodium citrate
Sodium bicarbinate
Citric acid anhydrous
Tartaric acid
Liquid glucose

I used it through last perg too and it was totally fine btw

xx

Hello everyone, popping over from 2nd Tri. Not my time yet (another 2 weeks) but thought I'd have a nosy and get to know some of you now (if thats ok?)

hey girls, hope your all well....nov sparklers 3rd tri is starting to get busy lol!

we are gettin busy :) eek = means were all getting close to havin babies!!

It felt weird being the most pregnant woman in the waiting room today :haha:

there was 2 people came into my work today, both due on November but i was due first -they're bumps looked huge compared to mine... lets just hope that means that peanut is following in her mummy and daddy's footsteps of being 6lb 6oz babies hehe

i know its unbelievable we're all here after the nerve wrecking times in 1st tri lol!

its getting exciting....we'll ive been excited from bfp :haha: but also getting scary too! very very scary lol!

i dont think i'm ever going to be prepared - but im sooo excited to meet my nudgeryboo and find out if they are boy or girl

there was 2 people came into my work today, both due on November but i was due first -they're bumps looked huge compared to mine... lets just hope that means that peanut is following in her mummy and daddy's footsteps of being 6lb 6oz babies hehe

everyone says my bump is really tiny! i actually had a girl today say, are you sure your due in NOV?? makes me worry sometimes though. compared with people i know who are due dec etc they are bigger than me!!

My bump is only just becoming a proper bump! I felt weird when I was in the waiting room to see the mw and I guessed I was the furthest along but wondered if the other ladies would.

everyone says my bump is really tiny! i actually had a girl today say, are you sure your due in NOV?? makes me worry sometimes though. compared with people i know who are due dec etc they are bigger than me!!

well see, some people say i'm big some people say i'm small :dohh: wish they'd make up their bloody minds... haha

I'm only starting to feel 'big'. I think Bubs has had a mega growth spurt over the past couple of weeks!

ive never been told im huge, people mostly look at my bump with a strange look on their face like ''shes making this up theres no way shes just got 12 weeks to go''. maybe i'll just pop at the last minute lol!

you never know. you'll hit 30 weeks and POP! bumple will arrive

i'm just glad that i actually look pregnant - as opposed to looking like i've eaten too many pies... or at least i hope so anyways!

When I was 10 weeks preg, people were saying 'ah, how much longer' haha.. seemed to have slowed down a bit and not looking as huge as i was relatively but I still get the odd 'wow you must be just about to pop'.. Cant take it personally, most people mean well :) More worried about the size of bubs as Ashton was a 9 pounder and they apparently get bigger everytime eeekkk

lol thats probably what will happen. i mean i do have a bump but its nothing like a 28 week bump ive ever seen. but my mum says she was very neat wen she was having me too.

i have to put comparison pics together to remind myself im growin - i sometimes forget i have a bump!
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/bumps.png

this is my 4 week and my 27 week for comparison. i mean yeah, i know i have a bump but i wouldn't say it was particularly massive or particularly tiny either you know?

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics