~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Ah Lol, sorry I fogot to say HAPPY DUE DATE TO YOU :))))) xxxxx

Kelly you are cutting it mighty fine lol, try not to stress out too much though, still 2 weeks away yet!! What happens about getting a passport for LO? Is it a quick process? Will baby have a GB or SA passport? (sorry for being nosey lol!!!)

Thanks ladies for the comments, I think he is a pretty handsome chap too! People keep telling me he is a pretty baby. I'm like thanks but HE IS A BOY!!!!!!! His dad is a pretty boy type guy though, so he has to take after him in some way I guess :haha:

Shan and Coco - Thinking of you ladies x x x :hugs:

Happy due date Lol and Kelly :flower:

Sending lots of labour dust to all of those having symptoms :dust:

Congratulations to all of those ladies that have recently had their babies :hugs:

Soph...Evan is just gorgeously perfect :cloud9: you must be one proud mummy!!!

AFM: I still haven't gotten around to writing my birth story (I will try over the weekend)...Amber is a week old today!!..I had my staples removed yesterday and my wound has opened a little at one end, so that is being monitored...Amber was weighed for the first time since being born, and she is only 2ozs down on her birth weight, which I am over the moon about, means mummy milk is doing the job good :happydance:

She is a little star, breastfeeding well, happy, content and very laid back, we only get up for one feed a night, there have been many new 'firsts' for me this time around after having Reagan being born preemie...sometimes I just sit and look at my girls and wonder how on earth I got so damn lucky :cloud9:

Ohhhh, forgot to add; does anyone have the link to the parenting thread for the Sparkler's please??

Kelly you are cutting it mighty fine lol, try not to stress out too much though, still 2 weeks away yet!! What happens about getting a passport for LO? Is it a quick process? Will baby have a GB or SA passport? (sorry for being nosey lol!!!)

Thanks ladies for the comments, I think he is a pretty handsome chap too! People keep telling me he is a pretty baby. I'm like thanks but HE IS A BOY!!!!!!! His dad is a pretty boy type guy though, so he has to take after him in some way I guess :haha:

Shan and Coco - Thinking of you ladies x x x :hugs:

Lol, nose away hun..
So hubby, even though also South African, is on a British passport as his mom is English.. SO any baby will be on British Passport which we can get in a week if we pay a bit extra.. So if we supposed to fly out on 18th, baby really needs to be here by Tues to allow enough time to register birth, get birth certificate, make appt for passport, and leave that one week... :dohh:
Trying very much not to stress.. But he is more a stresser than I am and he is cared that if we dont chnge tickets now, they are all going to sell it for Dec 1st which is the next date we want to book to fly..
eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cocobelle update:
I received a text from Cocobelle's DH at 315am this morning, to say that Herbert had arrived - it's a :blue: at 6lb 2oz :cloud9:! Cocobelle was doing just fine with HB style, but then bubs hb dropped so had to have a C-S under GA. Cocobelle and baby doing well.

Cocobelle was still is recovery when she text me this morning, bless her heart (so proud of my bestie!)! Think she will need some healing vibes sent from her bnb girls!

More news to follow once I know more. Hoping to see them later to give them all (Cocobelle, DH and Herbert) great big :hugs:!!

Ahhhhhhh, welcome little Herbert-loads of healing vibes!!!!

aw congrats to Coco :D and yay for Herbert being a :blue:

healing :hugs: for both

congrats cocobelle.

Hope sweep works Kelly, fx'd for you.

AFM: No twinges symptoms etc again today, OH keeps ringing before comes home from nights at hospital to see if he needs to stay!! Even my son got mad with him this morning and said dad dont you think mum would of told you. Just come home!!!! Bless.

Welcome to the world baby boy Herbert. She KNEW she saw something all those weeks ago :rofl:

Wow, what an eventful birth, I thought mine was traumatic, shit. Hope you are ok Coco and can't wait to hear all about it. CONGRATULATIONS my lovely :hugs:

Dani, I don't have the link but go into the parenting bit just under this pregnancy bit and I did a Novenmebr sparklers mummies and daddies thread. It should be on the first page, but I have been posting here not there as most people are still on here :)

Should make an effort to post more on there though :)

From having no names we now have a definite girls name and 3 boys names to choose from... Hmmmmmm

we only have one girls name :dohh: but i'd preferably like to make a little list so when we see her we can choose better if that makes sense?

Yesterday!! He has decided he too comfy. I ate whole pineapple yesterday was very nice but no signs.

we used none of our names and went for something completly different x

aw he's cosy in there :)

GG: i really like the name that we have in mind but i think i might see her and just go "oh no, she's just not a ______" you know?

heartburn monster is doing it's rounds again ¬__¬

Love the name Libby. We took a while to choose the name for our little one, and have changed it a few times. But will stick with it now as I have wrote it in his baby book!!!!!

Pichi hope heartburn gets better soon.

hehe i know i'm getting impatient waiting on this little peanut - she's taking her sweet time and i'm not even overdue yet!

weezy- i've been plagued with heartburn since about 12 weeks and it's finally hit it's peak... oh its not nice.

i've drank a whole carton of Pineapple juice - i don't think that was a good idea *rubs tum*

ooo no I dont think that was a good idea for your heartburn.. if your drinking the pinapple to bring on labour I think you have to eat fresh pinapple xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->