~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

lol I'm so with you on the man front and don't like to comment either for the same reason - mine is 10 years younger than me and an absolute angel :D

DF I also have a massive urge to nest (fell off a sofa bed with DD1 and got stuck up a ladder with DD2) but - possibly thankfully - don't have the energy due to lack of sleep because of the contractions and restless legs!!

Thing is, are we just symptom spotting :confused:

well your due the same date as me and we are nesting same time I wonder will we go on the same date :shrug: I have loads of movements as usual but my bladder seems to be playing up i have burny dribbly pee again. :growlmad: I hate that and i have been drinking loads as usual. I wanted sex tonight to but cant now with that its to sore.

I have no contractions at all. Nothing . :shrug: not even a dam braxton hick. Why do I feel like I am in for a long wait like last time and trying not to get excited for due date as I will have to go to hospital app and i thought i wouldnt be back to anti natel this time. :dohh:

I have no contractions at all. Nothing . :shrug: not even a dam braxton hick. Why do I feel like I am in for a long wait like last time and trying not to get excited for due date as I will have to go to hospital app and i thought i wouldnt be back to anti natel this time. :dohh:

It's probably a subconscious defence mechanism so that you don't get depressed and disappointed - if that makes sense.

xx

Hellllooooo ladies!

Just thought I'd pop in while I have a spare moment. Haven't had chance to read the thread, apologies!

Baby Kai is sooo gorgeous (even if I do say so myself!) And has so much hair!
I' ve so far successfully established breastfeeding so am quite happy with that.

We're being discharged tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll get chance to do my birth story.

thank you for the support ladies :flower: & a massive thank you & :hug: to pinklizzy for doing my updates!

Hope every one is doing ok!

Just a quick photo I took of baby Kai with his scrunched up face! Lol

Attachments

• 2010-11-05 01.45.04.jpg
    2010-11-05 01.45.04.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
I was just in the bath and had the worst vagina kick I've had so far. I'm glad I was laying down because I think I would have fallen over if I had been standing

Pixelle that photo is just gorgeous!!! Your baby is very very adorable.

Aw Kai is soooo sweet :) Thanks for sharing photie-Sophie you promised us more photos of little Evan too!!??

HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME!!! Now baby get OUT :)

Morning all. In bad form with the other half. Such an idiot again. I wont go into it will piss me off again.

bad sleep as usual and have loads of creamy discharge this morning and spd. Am getting some asking me if i have any sort of twinges but they are nice not giving off so thank god for that.

Just saying hi ladies. I've been mia for weeks now, but I see we have some nov sparklers being born! Right now I'm just trying to finish up work and prepAre for baby. Problem is I have No motivation right now for work.

I washed some baby clothes but still need to fold them and put them away. I feel like I'm half adding everything right now. I just need to focus....

Anyways, hubby and I made the decision to have a photographer in the room for the birth. I'm gonna meet her next week and she's doing a couple of maternity photos for us for free. So now I need to find an outfit. Uggghh.

Pixelle baby kai is so cute! Congrats. I'm waiting on these new photos AM said she would be posting of Evan too *taps foot* :p

Nothing new for me surprise surprise. Peanut I think may not be here for her due date after all. And here I was thinkin we had a good time keeper hehe

Good morning ladies :)

Pixelle, congratulations again and Kai is adorable :hugs:

Bubbywings, apologies for my belated congratulations as I missed the post where it was announced yout baby had arrived :hugs:

I do hope Herbert is here or nearly here cannot wait for the update :)

Congratualtions to Kelly and Lol who have hit there due dates!!

Big hello to everyone else, plodding along symptom spotting :haha:

AFM, Evan slept really well last night :wohoo: I fed him and he was asleep by 11.45. He then woke at 2.30 for a feed and settled again by 3.30 (yes it really does take that long!!) and woke again at 7am. I slept as he slept and feel utter rubbish :haha: He is asleep now though yay!!!!

So here are some piccies as promised (got some of when he was just born too, his first bath and his first trip out in proper chav clothes!!)

Attachments

• DSCF2372.jpg
    DSCF2372.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2378.jpg
    DSCF2378.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF2442.jpg
    DSCF2442.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2457.jpg
    DSCF2457.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2454.jpg
    DSCF2454.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
And last of all my very favourite of my beautiful angel :cloud9: I have very few of me and him because I look like a bloated lump and hate all pics taken of me at the moment :haha:

On a strange note, I am really missing being pregnant :( I hated the last 10 weeks, but the build up to Evan being born was just the best feeling and now he is here (which of course is wonderful) I miss the feeling of waiting for him. Strange :(

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi RAI :)

Soph he is just so angelic!!!

AFM, just had sweep. Am 1cm dilated which I thought was awesome but mw didn't seem that excited about it. Cervix still posterior. Looks like we are going to have to change tickets and be homeless from the 17th as that is when we are out of our flat.. Well we do have keys to stay at friends while they are away but that is is London and so far from hospital.. Naughty baby, get out lol xx

Aw Evan is just so handsome :hehe: I love his wee head of hair :) good to hear he's starting to settle n sleep more :flower:

Kelly - 1cm is better than none surely :shrug:

Gah so fed up.

Morning Ladies!!

well its here - my EDD!! :happydance: So happy Ive made it too now - and still very hopeful that she will come today - more for my parents than for me (its their wedding anniversary today!)

Congrats to you too Kelly on reaching today - hope the sweep works so you don't have to go through all that added stress :hugs:

Lovely pics of 2 very handsome babies Pixelle and AM!

AM - Ive been thinking I might miss pregnancy - its the only time the baby is just yours I guess??

Welcome back Rai - and happy full term!!

DF - sounds likle you may be progressing - GL!

No news on Coco or Shan - hopefully its cos they are both too busy with their lil bundles of joy :)

Lol xx

I don't know.. Starting to feel really fed up. I guess it's cos due date is here and still no baby :-( Lets have a cyber cry Pich lol..

I think I will be to tired to give birth I am near falling asleep here and william is playing so its hard to look after him. Darren is in bedroom trying to out sulk me but he has no dam reason to he done wrong not me. (money crap again today) so he can sit there with a face on him for all i care i am not going to ask him to look after william when I nap he should be offering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->