~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

haha no i just had a weird hankering for pineapple juice - i usually drink it with lemonade :blush: that and we had no apple or orange left in the fridge ¬_¬!

i've not really done anything to bring on labour - i'm hoping she get's fed up in there and decides she's had enough ( before wednesday )

I love the name Libby too :) Everytime we tell people about our names someone has something randomly negative to say, like people cant help themselves.. So now we dont care-we are just choosing what we want and which ever baby suits more..

Im having UBER cramps and earlier it felt like a wee'd my pants but it defo wasnt wee and was a big green batch of discharge plus a bit of liquid whic smelt quite sweet.. Hmmmmm... Even my upper legs are aching.. But totally not getting excited about anything..

Tonight I am ordering a curry, having 2 pineapples for pudding, might dtd, bouncing on my ball, and bathing in clarey sage.. !!!

ffs breathing gives me heart burn! heart burn remedies give me heart burn to! load of crap. Will be great after baby comes you will notice right away no heart burn lol

mmm i may have a curry tonight for tea too *salivates* chicken curry... nom nom

I think Libby is also a cute name - my friends little one is called Libby and it just suits her to a T :D

Kelly : are you going to try drd WHILE on your bouncy ball! that's some challenge that! :haha:

DF: i've got the exact same thing just now. i breathe in and it's like my throat is on fire ¬_¬

i seem to be using the '¬____¬' face a lot haah

Kelly green discharge needs to be checked out since it can be a sign of foetal distress especilly if your waters have gone and looked green. If you are also in pain you need to go and get it checked. Good luck - it does sound like things might be moving for you.

:happydance: Congrats Coco!!! The 1st Sparkler born on the Guy Fawkes!! :happydance:

Kelly does sound like your on your way (jealous!! :haha: ) I dunno what the colour means but I would ring too just too see what they say? .. and start timing those cramps too!

Pichi and DF - hope your heartburn eases - should mean your babies have plenty of hair.

GL Weezy - its my due date today and I have had no real signs :( I think I'll be joining you in the overdue club tomorrow!

Lol xx

Congratulations to those who have become mummies since the last time I was here! I saw a consultant yesterday and he's suggested I am induced at 40 weeks because of my PGP if little one still hasn't arrived by then so fingers crossed he's still a November sparkler!!! Midwife needs to book me in for the induction when I see her next Friday.

I am losing my faith in midwives/hospitals/the system though thanks to a variety of oversights etc throughout this pregnancy so there's still plenty of time for me to get very worried which I can't say I'm looking forward to...!

Oohh, Kai is so adorable, and once again AM, Evan is a total cutie pie! congrats to Coco, on the birth of her little man!

Question for you laides who have had your babies...about how many diapers do you go through a day? My OH was freating last night about affording diapers, since the first pay check of month goes to rent and other bills, none left over for anything else. So he wants to get a months worth stocked up on next payday!

Just saying hi ladies. I've been mia for weeks now, but I see we have some nov sparklers being born! Right now I'm just trying to finish up work and prepAre for baby. Problem is I have No motivation right now for work.

I washed some baby clothes but still need to fold them and put them away. I feel like I'm half adding everything right now. I just need to focus....

Anyways, hubby and I made the decision to have a photographer in the room for the birth. I'm gonna meet her next week and she's doing a couple of maternity photos for us for free. So now I need to find an outfit. Uggghh.

:wave: Hon! That's pretty neat about the photography. I would be too shy for that! :lol:

Hi RAI :)

Soph he is just so angelic!!!

AFM, just had sweep. Am 1cm dilated which I thought was awesome but mw didn't seem that excited about it. Cervix still posterior. Looks like we are going to have to change tickets and be homeless from the 17th as that is when we are out of our flat.. Well we do have keys to stay at friends while they are away but that is is London and so far from hospital.. Naughty baby, get out lol xx

:happydance: I am 1 cm dilated as of Monday too. I get rechecked again on Monday! :thumbup: I hope the sweep works Hon! :hugs:

Morning Ladies!!

well its here - my EDD!! :happydance: So happy Ive made it too now - and still very hopeful that she will come today - more for my parents than for me (its their wedding anniversary today!)
Lol xx

Happy Due Date Hon! :hugs: Come on LO! :happydance: Happy Anni to your parents! :hugs:

Cocobelle update:
I received a text from Cocobelle's DH at 315am this morning, to say that Herbert had arrived - it's a :blue: at 6lb 2oz :cloud9:! Cocobelle was doing just fine with HB style, but then bubs hb dropped so had to have a C-S under GA. Cocobelle and baby doing well.

Cocobelle was still is recovery when she text me this morning, bless her heart (so proud of my bestie!)! Think she will need some healing vibes sent from her bnb girls!

More news to follow once I know more. Hoping to see them later to give them all (Cocobelle, DH and Herbert) great big :hugs:!!

Fantastic!!!! :yipee: Congrats Coco!!! :hugs:

Yesterday!! He has decided he too comfy. I ate whole pineapple yesterday was very nice but no signs.

I bought one yesterday but I am not full term until Sunday so I am a little iffy about trying to bring on my labor! :lol:

Im having UBER cramps and earlier it felt like a wee'd my pants but it defo wasnt wee and was a big green batch of discharge plus a bit of liquid whic smelt quite sweet.. Hmmmmm... Even my upper legs are aching.. But totally not getting excited about anything..

Tonight I am ordering a curry, having 2 pineapples for pudding, might dtd, bouncing on my ball, and bathing in clarey sage.. !!!

Could be just your plug. Mine is a greenish/yellow and some watery too. The doctor checked mine on Monday and said that was normal. But, if you feel iffy, I would still call to be on the safe side. :hugs: GL! :kiss:

Congratulations to those who have become mummies since the last time I was here! I saw a consultant yesterday and he's suggested I am induced at 40 weeks because of my PGP if little one still hasn't arrived by then so fingers crossed he's still a November sparkler!!! Midwife needs to book me in for the induction when I see her next Friday.

I am losing my faith in midwives/hospitals/the system though thanks to a variety of oversights etc throughout this pregnancy so there's still plenty of time for me to get very worried which I can't say I'm looking forward to...!

:hugs: I'm sorry Hon! :flower:

Oohh, Kai is so adorable, and once again AM, Evan is a total cutie pie! congrats to Coco, on the birth of her little man!

Question for you laides who have had your babies...about how many diapers do you go through a day? My OH was freating last night about affording diapers, since the first pay check of month goes to rent and other bills, none left over for anything else. So he wants to get a months worth stocked up on next payday!

Good question because I cannot remember myself with Jace. I am saving money by buying Parent's Choice from Wal-mart. I used them with Jace and they worked perfectly fine. :thumbup: Cheaper too!

AFM, nothing new to report. Still having the same cramping, MP discharge, BH, Heartburn, swollen feet, hands, ankles, legs & blah blah blah symptoms. It's totally fine though because I would rather be 38 Weeks at least and then have her. :thumbup:

i think the average nappies in a day apparently is like 10? ... can't remember where i read that.. :shrug:

^^ I think I heard that somewhere too. But don't know where. :lol:

Hey girls I haven't counted but it is about 8 nappies. He poos everytime he feeds which is 3 hourly xx

Thanks Ladies i was thinking somewhere around 10 or so, but OH was convinced it was to much!

Thanks AM! :hugs:

Has ANYONE heard from Shan????????????????? :shrug:

well i think they say you can use up to 12 a day... but depends on if you have a poopy, widdly monster on your hands :haha:

majm was thinking the exact same thing :shrug:

Yep we have been using between 10 and 12 nappies a day, so that is a good figure to work with :thumbup:

Huge congratualtions Mr and Mrs Coco on your yellow bump turned blue, I hope you recover well Jo and it wasn't 'too' traumatic for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->