~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

yeh about 10-12 nappies a day for us too the other day I used loads as I changed her bum and wiping witht he cotton wool stimulated her bum an she pood again... 5 nappies later she decided to stop pooing! ix

haha GG you have a wee poo machine right there :haha:

So do you ladies with babies, have any valuable advice on things to have on hand right away that might otherwise be over looked?

Last night and today I have been so full of energy. Cleaned the kitchen, living room, dinning room. Did the dishes and laundry. Going to clean the two bathroom's next. Thinking about re-arranging Jaxon's room, as I decided I dont want his crib in the spot its at right now.

Going to wash all the blankets, and rugs in the house, but that can wait till after my lunch date with OH. He's trying to make up being a jerk all week, by taking me out for lunch.

Wemt for a long walk and now to tired to nest but i want to so much! I have so much to do. There is a wedding outside here and they letting off them chinese lanterns soon and I cant even be arsed to go and see. Everyone keeps asking how I am feeling,. glad its not shouting at me for not giving birth yet as I look and feel like crap.

Sometimes I will change Evan after a feed and 10 mins later he will poo again :haha: I think between 8-12 is the figure to work with. Go with 12 and u will always have enough xx

I think I've gone through my nesting stage. Washing done, bedding changed, everything is packed....

Hmm

Me and Evan have just had some skin to skin after he wee'd over himself and his clothes as I changed him. Now gw has fallen asleep using my boob as a pillow :haha:

These are the precious times :cloud9: I can't wait for u guys to have your babies xxxxx

Hello ladies,
Had a bit of an odd night last night-think I overdid the shopping and was having horrid sharp pains that felt like they were in my cervix :shrug: then wasn't sure if I was leaking waters :dohh: Spoke to MW and went to bed with pad on, nothing else after that so not sure what it was! My bump feels like it's bruised on the inside too, very sore to touch.
Feeling a bit deflated and sad at the moment, not sure why, prob just hormones. So close to having my baby but I'm really worried about going into hospital and staying in there without OH-I'm such a baby :cry:

aww I felt the same :( when dan left and I was alone on the ward it wasnt nice I just wanted us all to be together as a family and instead I was in a room with 3 other ladies, just make sure u get some sleep and u will be home before u know it and its all forgotten :hugs:

Bartness the only thing i could suggest is Muslin squares or even better, old school towling nappies JUST in case you have a puker :) Ash was and I went through about 6 a day of those things-very glad I packed a couple in hospital bag.. Glad OH is trying to make up for jerkiness, enjoy your lunch sweets..

Discharge has gone a yellow creamy colour and there is SOOOOOO much, is this normal?

mmm i may have a curry tonight for tea too *salivates* chicken curry... nom nom

I think Libby is also a cute name - my friends little one is called Libby and it just suits her to a T :D

Kelly : are you going to try drd WHILE on your bouncy ball! that's some challenge that! :haha:DF: i've got the exact same thing just now. i breathe in and it's like my throat is on fire ¬_¬

i seem to be using the '¬____¬' face a lot haah

Hahaha, WHILST eating a pineapple :haha:

So do you ladies with babies, have any valuable advice on things to have on hand right away that might otherwise be over looked?

not really lol x

baby wipes are a no no, cotton wool and water much kinder on new born skin. Williams ass was bleeding leaving the hospital after Johnson wipes. Never had no bother after that and moved on to sensitive wipes at a few months old and he has never had a rash since that time.

You will always need more jam rags than you think at the hospital.

you will always have your washing machine one! constantly lol make sure you have a tumble theres so much peeing to be done. use a change mat my sofa was wreaked with pee as I was being lazy and just changed him there. If possible wear a wet suit at nappy changing times. :thumbup:

Everyone will say "oh you know it all now you have this and that to come" sod that your to happy to listen to them by this stage :haha:

No one cares how mum is :cry:all want to see baby. spit in their tea :haha:

They will come in droves, you will be tired and narky but like getting gifts don't worry they will leave sooner than they arrive and never to be seen again some of them. Then you will be a bit lonely after that wondering why no one visit. Because your house smells of wee :haha:

Avoid mums who think they know it all, nice to get advice but theres the type that only their way is the right way and you will want to kill them. from why are you folding a sheet like that to advice on what you shouldnt be doing
and that they didnt do that and thats not right. If you dont listen they give up and get offended and go away. Not worth arguing over unless you feel like you wanna fight.

Oh as for baby things enjoy, its the greatest feeding in the world and it does last and you will enjoy it even if you are half asleep and starving and have a baby attached to you and just want to pooh in peace and change your name to daisy the cow :haha::haha: you will enjoy! because its yours thats why :hugs:

Kelly, yes, it's your MP!! :D

Really? Was a bit green and now thick discharge (thught MP was jelly-like) and when I wipe after a wee the loo paper is tinged pinkish.. Sorry for the total overshare:wacko:

I have the same, but without the pink. The pink could be your show coming or just because she swept you.

i had really thick CM the other day - now it's gone really watery (tmi) i kinda leaked through my pants, pj bottoms and onto the kitchen seat :blush: haha!

mmm i may have a curry tonight for tea too *salivates* chicken curry... nom nom

I think Libby is also a cute name - my friends little one is called Libby and it just suits her to a T :D

Kelly : are you going to try drd WHILE on your bouncy ball! that's some challenge that! :haha:DF: i've got the exact same thing just now. i breathe in and it's like my throat is on fire ¬_¬

i seem to be using the '¬____¬' face a lot haah

Hahaha, WHILST eating a pineapple :haha:

haha that would be like a really odd circus act :haha:

i meant DTD not DRD whatever that is! :dohh:

GL Kelly hope this is it for you. Sounds promising.

AFM: whole pineapple yesterday and curry for t tonight and still nothing. I have now decided no more trying to evict he will come when he is ready.

Anyone heard from shan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->