~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

apparently it's like 5 in the morning over in Aus so she probably won't update till later on in the night :)

Cant wait to hear her news :)

Have just eaten a whole pineapple too, about to order some curry, but mainly just because I am feeling lazy and dont want to cook!

i had some weird turkey curry things... they wern't very good u___u i have a hankering for chips n curry sauce haha :blush:

I had a cheese burger from the kebab shop :haha:

anyon have any plans over the weekend? Apart from giving birth of course :rofl:

me And evan are having a chilled one. My stomach hurts alot tonight so I think o need to take or easy. Plus I have LOADS of washing to do!! Beware girls u go through so Manu clothes each day lol. Evan has at least one or two changes once he's sicked or usually wee'd over himself :haha: just be prepared!!!

One tip that sounds simple bit I didn't do it. when I change your lo get everything at arms reach before u start. So nappy bag, wipes or cotton and nappy at the ready. Also when I fees get a muslin next to u too, I always forget and end up with spit up over me or Evan :) :haha:

Just got home from my 37 wk appoitment. Measuring at 40, so I've got a growth scan schedualed for next Friday morning. Doc is thinking Jaxon will be a big boy.

Went to my Doctors today. Nothing new to report. He's sending me for another scan on Tuesday. Not that I don't like seeing my baby but I've been for SOOOO MANY now it is getting kind of old. I would have made my husband book it off work and everything before...Now I'll just go on my own as we'll meet in the real guy in 11 days.

AM, there is a Thread she started in 3rd Tri where someone updated it by seeing her update on FB! :D

Thank you for the support and congratulations, ladies :flower:

Massive thank you to Pinklizzy for doing my updates :hugs:

We're now home and I'm knackered! :lol:

Haven't had chance to read the thread but congratulations to all the new mummy's and good luck to those with symptoms! :hugs:

Birth story and pics will follow sometime this weekend, hopefully :)

Thank you for the support and congratulations, ladies :flower:

Massive thank you to Pinklizzy for doing my updates :hugs:

We're now home and I'm knackered! :lol:

Haven't had chance to read the thread but congratulations to all the new mummy's and good luck to those with symptoms! :hugs:

Birth story and pics will follow sometime this weekend, hopefully :)

So happy for you hun - congrats again! :hugs:

Lol xx

Pixelle I can't wait to read it and see pics!!! :hugs:

So, I've been trying to clean and I am having contractions every 10 to 12 mins for the past hour. Mark is making me lay down now, but they sure do hurt!! I feel like I have to go #2 but there is nothing and lots of pressure on it and my cha cha.

congrats to the mamas of new babies!!

still waiting here.. i was So sure i would have an october baby..
oh well, november is a beautiful month too!

cant wait to hear about more new november babies.

crampy back, tooth ache sponsored by quality street, loads of discourage and heaving away here trying to be sick. I wont get my hopes up I think the pain killers prob just left my tum raw when I had them at stupid o clock. Stupid tooth! stupid chocolate! but i still have a sore back though.

:happydance: congratulations pixelle and coca and ne other ladies ive missed xxxx
Missed a day and a half and theres so much to catch up on lol, see the boys are in the running still.
Soph - blockin the loo reminds me of when i done that at my mums lol xx

Any girls with anymore signs ??? I have midwife monday and hoping i get some news as last time i was 3/5 engaged so fingers x more progress plz :thumbup:
then consultant thursday to discuss what to do next xxx

:hugs: to all us ladies patiently waiting; i tryed the pineapple, the walks and the curry !! now say i hate pineapple lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->