~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi Chella-hopefully Monday brings you some good news!!

CONGRATS Shan :) Awwwww, all these babies.. Pixelle can't wait for a pic!

Sorry about your tooth and backache DF, although maybe the backache is a good thing ;-)

I am still crampy and still loads of discharge, quite thick still.. Just wish I knew if something was happening or not.. Warren is working today and tomorrow-stupid banks and their stupid new systems so no real plans, just got someone coming to see if she wants to buy our car..

Can't believe I am officially overdue.. sigh...

April, sounds uber promising-keep us posted hunni xx

did shan have baby I cant find update? been looking around.

I think i am getting an abscess now. great! sat and no dentist in this town open or will see me anyway on a monday. And emergency dentist 50 miles away! i hope it goes away I am queen of tooth aches and shouldnt have ate the rotten toffee ones in the quality street because i was dying for chocolate.

dont have back ache now thogh just when I wake up I have it. I know I will go over due!
and remembered I forgot to see midwife on thurday so told myself to call doc and forgot to it was the days when William and darren went out so I got some sleep. I needed that sleep! well days till next hospital appp by time i get docs ones i may as well wait till then.

I dont fancy some snotty midwife asking me a thousand unrelated questions to how I live including how much I pay for it. Nosey asses around here. And asking if i had mice and implying that there was domestic violence or social involved because i didnt have my file its with many others at the hospital and has feck all interesting in it. And a bollocking about breastfeeding. I really dont need that shit and then to be talked down to when I ask valid questions.

Morning Ladies

Ive just got up after my party last night :haha:

:hugs: DF I had killer toothache for a few days last week was horrible - hope it eases for you asap!

Kelly, :( yep were both officially overdue now :( :dust: for us both!!

GL Majm hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

The pineapple and spice didn't work for me Chella!

Lol xx

Hi Chella-hopefully Monday brings you some good news!!

CONGRATS Shan :) Awwwww, all these babies.. Pixelle can't wait for a pic!

Sorry about your tooth and backache DF, although maybe the backache is a good thing ;-)

I am still crampy and still loads of discharge, quite thick still.. Just wish I knew if something was happening or not.. Warren is working today and tomorrow-stupid banks and their stupid new systems so no real plans, just got someone coming to see if she wants to buy our car..

Can't believe I am officially overdue.. sigh...

April, sounds uber promising-keep us posted hunni xx

Thanks kelly i hav this feeling im goin to go overdue big time lol, hope these cramps turn into more hehe ill keep a eye out for ur news xxx

Morning Ladies

Ive just got up after my party last night :haha:

:hugs: DF I had killer toothache for a few days last week was horrible - hope it eases for you asap!

Kelly, :( yep were both officially overdue now :( :dust: for us both!!

GL Majm hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

The pineapple and spice didn't work for me Chella!

Lol xx

I kno all these things we try lol fingers x hese babies get nored of waitin!!!

DF - Hope toothache eases ive got it lightly on back tooth, didnt know shan has had baby , think ive missed a few births, xx

Hey April are u making progress xxx:happydance:

just to update you - Emilia Rose was born 27/10/10 weighing a surprisingly teensy 5lb 1oz

Congrats ! jk! I am sure I have missed births to as they are coming fast in here now.

Heres some new pics of william, one I made earlier lol
https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/454795-more-autumn-shots-william.html

Thanks ladies. They stopped after 4 hours of coming every 10 to 12 mins. Mark made my lay down and I fell asleep on the couch for an hour and then he woke me and we went to bed. I woke up once during the night to a painful one again, but then it was it. I have had a few mild BH this morning laying in bed, but nothing like last night. We'll see how today goes. :hugs:

Congrats jk! :hugs:

How nice. William took his nappy off and had a dump on the sofa. All over him he was and his feet. So peed off. Lucky there was a throw on sofa that I can just wash so no biggie my livingroom just smells of pooh but you get used to it lol

Advice me on off topic please.

My brpther who i dont speakl to any more is a complete spoilt weido . 5 years ago my parents moved and left stuff in the house we lived in, same house they just moved and i took over. (previoud house) my brother stayed with us for a while but we had to ask him to go as he wasnt paying for his food or rent. So he still lives rent free on the dole with parents. Now he left all his deczs in my house. I mean loads! chatastic style things. We had no tree so used his which was the family tree anyway but my mum didnt want it as it was to bih for her livingroom. He said we could use it after he moved back with parents.

Now he was ok abnout this for a few years and we offered him money for the tree as he seems to start a row every year over wanting the tree just to have it even though he has no room and my mum has said he cant bring it in. Its 8ft massive thing. i know how much he paid as we where with him when he bought it. In fact he didnt pay he used his cards which he ran up debt on. So every year we offered him money for it, same price turned it down saying we could use it. When we where moving to this place he took all his lights back he had to I had no room. And even my lights where mixed up in therebut am getting new ones anyway. Even my tinsel is gone. Now he has text my dad again and asked him for money or the tree back!

I cant afford a tree , I am struggling to get lights he has loads he has stored just wont let me have a set not even my own. I have offered him money over 5 years of using it and i mean every year more than once so he dosnt keep mentioning it. He seems to want to hang on to it. He disnt like us using it and would prefer us sitting with nothing. My OH hates him and went mad and wants to give the tree back to him and we have nothing but I dont think so. Its in my procession for over 5 years, I offered money every year for it and he has no room for it and my mum wont even let him take it in the house. I had a look at trees and the one we have was a great one on sale so unless i fancy paying over £100 for a tree i wont get another one.

sorry for rambling on i dont fancy this xmas with just a set of lights on the floor because my bro is so dam selfish and wont even take money offered to him several times! now he wants money i dont bloody have!

ps he isnt speaking to us becuase i contacted him on the phone and npt bebo, he roared at my son several times, he throws things in our faces all the time, he is spiteful and nasty and is 32 lives at home of my parents and only ever had like 2 jobs which he was sacked from from being cheeky and impossible to work with! and everyone thinks he is a pedo because his mates are like 16 and less! I cannot stand him the way he carries on at all., He even got a baby on board sign and didnt speak to me for a while because i asked for our car seat back for William! we needed it as darrens mum takes them out. ps he isnt a pedo just thinks he is a teenager still and tells my parents to f off. Nightmare he is.

I am planning on ignoring him for the tree my parents are with me on it to he is just as usual being spiteful and awkward.

I'm sorry you arve having a hard time with your brother DF. I agree you should hold on to the tree, after all you've had it for the last 5 years, and have two small children! I hope things work out for you.

Congrats to Shan and jkb!

Apprently my family and OH's family have started a pool on when Jaxon will be born, since I've been nesting. I dont know if I like this idea, or if I do. Either way I choose the date of Nov. 19th, OH the 22nd, SIL the 21st, Mom and dad Thanksgiving and so on....its kinda weird.

DF just keep it-not much he can do about it unless he physically comes and takes it and he sounds way too lazy for that lol..

Congrats on little Emilia :)

I like the pool idea Bartness!!!

Well, i have been having bad cramps about every 9 minutes for 3 hours now.. Am trying SOO hard not to get excited but it is quite sore. Tummy is constantly tight and have a dull backache that is there even between the cramps. Arg, I just wish I knew what it felt like to go into labour!

Congrats JK!

DF - I would just sa 'ok you can have tree back, come and get it' cos he obv won't if your parents won't allow it in the house anyway! He does sound very childish! at the worst if he does get tree, then a new one can't be that expensive?£100 for a top of the range luxury one maybe, but a basic one in a supermarket or something wouldn't be more than around £25?.. and you could charge your brother that for storage of his tree :haha: .. and why did he have Williams car seat? was he using it to just park in parent and child spaces?? if so that is so wrong! :grr:
.. and yucky on the poo!! :wacko:

Majm, glad too hear your not in pain anymore - but does sound like the start of things so they probably will come back - GL :hugs:

Bartness - its fun too have a bet on due date - I used this site = https://expectnet.com/game.php

Lol xx

He wouldnt dare come near here my OH would punch him out! he cant stand how he goes on. Totally arrogant prick to be honest. He is just acting selfish I just ignore it I am used to him complaining and winging when i have anything like every year he asks what I get for xmas from parents to see if his was better and his is always better! and then what did i get back from hols from them and he gets new gear and I get feck all. If i had of got something he cracks up about it. Has to know how much I get all the time even in a bday card! thinks the world owes him something.

Anyway feeling weird, bit down. Maybe tooth ache worry is getting to me as i dont facny a screaming tooth ache right not at all. But I feel a bit like crying or something I dont know I just dont feel right. :(

LOL pants my brother is a creep . He was going on like my son was his and it freaked me out. Said If i wanted my car seat for darrens mum i was to call him and he would come up with it. But you never get a hold of him as he is in bed or clubbing with teenagers all night or refuses to answer phone. I am embarrassed to be related to him. My dad thinks he isnt right in the head yet carries him still. He cant even make himself a pot noodle and when my parents iused to go away he would scrounge food of me and not spend the money my parents left for him to eat with. Such an easy life he has yet bitches to everyone online about how miserable he is because like my mum he cant be pleased.

I feel ok - baby been a bit active today and the odd twinge.. nothing too exciting! Having curry for tea :haha:
A good friend has predicted tomorrow - and she has been spookily accurate with others , so Im kinda hoping she is right! A Sunday would be good as OH will defo be with me!

Backache seems to be a very common sign of labour Kelly, so I do think your on you're way! :thumbup:

Lol xx

Hopefully she is right!!! Sunday is a nice day to go into labour I think, albeit the 'day of rest'..
Still very tight and crampy under bump and aching back but nothing to make me think this is def it.. Oh and still very pinkishy when I wipe after a wee..

DF, hope you cheer up soon, maybe you just need a good cry-i did earlier and feel loads better..

My due date bump pics taken last night (one very unflattering angled one :haha: )

bump.jpg

bump2.jpg

Lol xx

I just got done cleaning out the fridge. It was so disgusting, now it looks so nice and well empty...hehe. Working on cleaning shower curtons and more rugs. I've been driving OH crazy last few days with my cleaning spree I've been on. Though I do take a few minutes or an hour here and there to rest up.

Gotta go out to my parents house later and let the puggers out. I cant wait to see my Denali and Lucy again, I love them little pugs! And Im there favorite person. Probaby b/c Im the crazy one that bought them, spent about 1,000 on three pugs in four years (my little Durango died, at one year old, and my mom couldnt handle loosing her precious baby girl, so I got her Lucy!).

I had my little boy via emergency c-section after 24 hours of intense back labour on Nov 6. We named him Flynn and he is 8 lbs 8 oz. I am amazed and in complete awe of my little man.

Will post birth story and pictures once I am recovered. Good luck to the rest of the sparklers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->