~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Congrats Marie!!! :hugs:

DF, I'm sorry your Brother is stressing you out. :hugs:

GL Kelly! I hope this is it for you!

Lol you look great hon!! :hugs:

AFM, Mark & I are both nesting right now. I have been feeling a bit achey and a tad bit queasy all day. Worse when I stand or walk. Don't know what it is but just need to take it easy I guess. Just easier said than done. We have tons to do!! My tummy has been rock hard on and off all day.

Congrats Maire!

My bro isnt stressing me out I refuse to let any of my family ever stress me out as they put me through to much of that in the past. Its great me sating that because I have a lot more to stress about other than petty things like silliness from them. :) very liberating the way I think now I like me now. I have moved on and laugh at them down there because i am not being dragged down that hole with them.

Feel better after shower only that tooth ache is in my gums and i fear abscess. taking pain killers which seem to work to maybe get swelling down. Its one thats acted up before and I hate dentists! .

congrats Marie! Hope you recover quickly from the c sect :hugs:

Lol xx

I had my little boy via emergency c-section after 24 hours of intense back labour on Nov 6. We named him Flynn and he is 8 lbs 8 oz. I am amazed and in complete awe of my little man.

Will post birth story and pictures once I am recovered. Good luck to the rest of the sparklers!

Aw big congrats, can't wait to see the pictures :happydance: :happydance:

The sparklers are coming thick and fast now xx

Congrats marie :) I'll do an update on the parents thread tomorrow as am gonna go bed in a bit as evan is just fed and sleeping so I have about 3 hours break :haha:

marie take it easy hun, take those painkillers and don't do too much :) xxx

I am getting the crap kicked out of me here tonight as usual! I cant sit comfortable at all for being head butted in bladder and bits sticking out.

I take that back. Evan did a massive poo so u changed him, then he wanted some food before sleep and has bloody poo'd again. He gates being changed so now he is settled from feeding I have to change him so he gets ratty :(

any tips or advice???, xxxxx

Update on Quazier - Jessica Novia Dixon was born an hour ago weighing 7lb 9oz :happydance: xx

Thanks Rachel for updating for me!! :flower: :thumbup:

Congratulations to Anna Maronic and ladies who have had their babies who I missed xxx :kiss:

I take that back. Evan did a massive poo so u changed him, then he wanted some food before sleep and has bloody poo'd again. He gates being changed so now he is settled from feeding I have to change him so he gets ratty :(

any tips or advice???, xxxxx

The ancient art of learning to change a nappy without disturbing a child is one that will come to you in time :winkwink: I do it now when william is asleep when he is in all angles.

Loads of pees and poohs is a good thing. They just eat and pooh for a while but it passes.

I am in single digits now 9 days to go and nothing happening here!

I have been vomiting & having diarrhea for about 4 to 5 hours now!!! My tummy is so tight and I just feel like pure shit!!! I cannot sleep!!! I don't know what to do!!!

Ok that sounds like labour to me as i read you can get dioreaha and vomiting. Either that or you have a bug but you mentioned tightening. Maybe call midwife they will call you up to check you but not sure what way that works in America.

I had vomitting which when I went to the hospital they told me mine was false labor and I had to have an injection to stop me vomitting (I had been for 6 hours straight)

Yours might be the start of something, so I would go and get checked out :thumbup:

Hope this is it for you April..

Soph, I used to change Ash under a cot mobile which he used to stare at and forget about being changed. Also, not directly on changing mat-I had a towelling sheet thingi on the changing mat :)

Sigh, I have hardly slept. Had bad cramps every 10 mins since 9pm last night. They seem to be further apart now but back is still killing me and I have shooting pains up my thighs. Also pretty nauseas.. Prob nothing though so not getting excited..

This thread is getting so quiet now that all the babies are coming :)

Thanks ladies. I change him on a towel on the mat so it's not so cold. He just hates it, he stops crying when I button up his vest usually :). Anyway o changed him and he stayed fairly calm but it woke him up. I just put him back on booby and within 5 mins was asleep.

Only problemo now is he has started feeding little and often or like this morning has been on boob since half 8 except for when I bathed him and the odd time he was held or went down for a bit. He is dozing tho so not proper feeding just suckling ever so often. Could it be more for comfort? I have a dummy I'm happy to try maybe.

I am really pissed off. my dad was popping in this morning to see Evan. He hasn't seen him since last Saturday when he popped in for 10 mins. it is awkward cos he and mum are divorced but not alot I can do till Evan is more settled and I can drive.

Anyway he txt me and said "Oops just got up bit of late nite. Cant make today so how bout tuesday for a bite to eat? X". I dunno how to reply without causing agro. For the record my dad is notoriously selfish, changes plans etc znd we've often had words and rows about it.

Congrats to all the new new babies I have missed.

Good luck kelly hope this is it for you.

AFM went to bonfire and firework display last night, no signs today. has period type pain all night last night but not on and off continuous but that has gone now. Hospital tomorrow for first sweep. Really hopiong it works, little one is getting really quiet and I dont like it!!!

So my baby doesn't seem to be any closer to coming out, I have no pre-labour symptoms.... I have spent alot of time up and walking around and it hadn't done anything, I don't get extra cramps at all and I'm sure my braxton hicks are getting less frequent BOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->