~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I have a terrible headache tonight. And my ds keeps screaming ... lol.

Bleh.

just got back from the store and bought a new diaper bag and some pacifiers. i couldnt get dd to take them but its nice to have some new ones just in case this LO likes them. so then I packed the diaper bag with some essentials and now i am starting to freak out! there actually going to be a baby here in just 12 weeks!

hey ladies :) how is everyone feeling? im slightly early but ah well... i'm having my girl via section on Nov 10.. so i got like 11 weeks left.....wooo cant wait!!!

Hi everyone.. So here are my pics.. I feel huge compared to you guys-most people still think i am having twins but hey.. 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 24 weeks, 26 weeks.. Hope it works, never added pics here before hahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=4501937&id=544046355&ref=fbx_album

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=4873955&id=544046355&ref=fbx_album&fbid=402689806355

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5186671&id=544046355&ref=fbx_album&fbid=414438481355

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5306491&id=544046355&ref=fbx_album&fbid=418889996355

did you hit upload after choosing the pic on the file management? I must do a pic later on to. wohoo 27 weeks!!

try using something like photobucket to upload piccies

ive been to mw this morning, nudger had gone really quiet on me, so went up just after 8 and spent 20+ mins on the trace, and nudger is just fine, plenty movement detected - but i couldnt feel much of it, mw thinks it must mean nudger is kicking in over , but shes happy with the trace and HB - but says i cn go bk at any time if i feel worried,

had a few kicks this morning since - guess this kid wants to torture me now!

Glad nudger is ok!!

I copied the link from my Facebook and then added it in this box (when you type a message).. Will keep trying but excuse the x's if i keep failing haha.. Yes, we need pics of everyone's bumps ;-)

nah dont think facebook link works here you need to upload from your computer to here.

Know how you feel. This little monster likes to have quiet spells and it freaks me out :(

yeah this one does that, william done that to and remember sitting in hospital getting cheaked and he would move then. I just try and chill or gentle poke belly, either that or go mad. Way I see it now is they have to sleep sometime to.

i tried cold water, fizzy pop , lying on my front, and playing music to my belly, nothing worked last nite of this morning,

lots more movements were picked up on the trace than i felt , mw thinks my anterior placenta may have cushioned them from me

i have an anterior placenta too so i dont feel higher up movements when she decides to spin around. they're getting more noticable though... so maybe my placenta is slowly moving back into posterior position :shrug:

feeling sad and worried this morning. noticed some tiny pale red spots of blood in my underwear yesterday :( the spots were so faint that im almost certain that if i wasnt looking for them i wouldnt have even noticed it was just so minimal, checked babies heartbeat on doppler and sounds as good as it always has and still feel him kicking and wriggling loads...but im still worried, im seeing the midwife on wednesday next week... i was thinking i should wait to see if i get anymore spots before calling for no reason... what do you think? any ideas what might be causing it? i havent had sex since we concieved this pregnancy and other than BM's cant think of anything that could have irritated cervix but i have had slight constipation for over a week and i have been having to push a fair bit harder than normal... sorry for tmi just wondering if that might have caused it?

and it was literally 4 teeny tiny pin prick size spots of blood in my knickers and was not there when i wiped and have not had any at all since yesterday? :shrug:

why not ring ur mw and ask for a chat - a phone consultaion, and see wat tey think?

the fact ur boy is still wriggling and HB is as normal is a gd sign x

but always worth checking rahter than not.

hi hun, it could also be a uti or if you have low lying placenta. I looked on google at spotting at 27 weeks, always bad but this is what it came up with (nothing to do with plug, would be more cm and blood i think) Could also be what you are saying.

I think you should get it checked out all the same hun x x

I don't think I have a low lying placenta, or if I have I've never been told... I'll give her a call and ask what she thinks, if I don't I'll never stop worrying :(

MissyMojo and Pichi, I also have an anterior placenta and I know it cushions a lot of my movements but this last week I really am starting to feel movements in places I never used to so I am assuming that as baby gets bigger, they will be strong enough to kick the placenta hard enough for me to feel through it!

I still never feel a thing around my belly button area but when I was in the bath the other morning, I noticed my belly moving around, I just couldn't feel it!

feeling sad and worried this morning. noticed some tiny pale red spots of blood in my underwear yesterday :( the spots were so faint that im almost certain that if i wasnt looking for them i wouldnt have even noticed it was just so minimal, checked babies heartbeat on doppler and sounds as good as it always has and still feel him kicking and wriggling loads...but im still worried, im seeing the midwife on wednesday next week... i was thinking i should wait to see if i get anymore spots before calling for no reason... what do you think? any ideas what might be causing it? i havent had sex since we concieved this pregnancy and other than BM's cant think of anything that could have irritated cervix but i have had slight constipation for over a week and i have been having to push a fair bit harder than normal... sorry for tmi just wondering if that might have caused it?

and it was literally 4 teeny tiny pin prick size spots of blood in my knickers and was not there when i wiped and have not had any at all since yesterday? :shrug:

Loula I am pretty sure that your spots are nothing to worry about at all BUT I always say that if you are at all worried and if you don't think you will be able to relax until next Wednesday, then give your midwife a call as being stressed for a week won't be good for you hun :hugs:

Welcome to all the new Sparklers :hi: we are getting quite a house full now, hopefully all those who are on the list that we have not heard from since 1st tri will start joining and updating us.

AFM: All tickety boo here, must must MUST take some bump pics. Last night I had a coughing fit and I noticed that every time I coughed, my belly button really poked out :haha:

cocobelle : i just went for a wee lie down and she's kicking more forcefully now and higher up so thats what makes me think my placenta is either moving as i grow or she's just getting feisty in there hehe

lolabump: is there any possibility that the blood specks could be from having to push too hard at the loo? it can happen. remember it happening to a girl in 2nd tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->