~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Betheney when I had Evan at exactly 38 weeks my cervix was so closed and long and high even the induction hormones couldn't break it. I swear if I'd have gone natural I'd have gone well overdue as I never had symptoms either x x

Thanks ladies. I got a couple hours of sleep total. Kept throwing up and having horrible diarrhea. Stomach very crampy but can't tell if it is contractions with it because too sensitive to touch. Feeling very weak and thirsty. Still having diarrhea but not vomited for a couple of hours. Nothing left to vomit for it is pure acid. :cry: If continues I am going in for sure. Might be dehydrated. My hips and back are killing me!!!

I'm Full Term as of today! :thumbup:

That does sound like the start of it but thats from reading what everyone else says here when going into labour and reading up myself about it. Dont need to say drink plenty of fluids I know you will. (hate it when poeple say obvious things like that lol ).

YAY April, to full term, Im also full term today! 21 days to go also (not that I'm counting down or anything). I've also been having diarrhea, with a back ach today. But its time change today so Im stuck at work b/c people dont know how to turn clocks back....

I dont want to go into labour before Tuesday my shopping is arriving then and theres nice stuff in it and some for my hospital bag lol

Thanks Bartness Happy Full Term to you too! :hugs: I forgot about the time change!!!

DF I read that too and if it is I just want it over with for I am miserable right now!! Lol I'm such a whimp!! Just had to go again and threw up again too! Been having painful BH too. My whole lower body is so achey!! :cry:

I dont envy you I dread that sort of labour which is dragged out for days with illness and you dont know whats happening. I rather have an all of a sudden one. Do they actually exist like in film where you see a woman suddenly scream and go into labour and have the baby in an hour? does it? I will have one of them please.

April, maybe Bryelle will be born in the next day or two! I know you want her to cook longer, but it sounds like she wants out!

Lol I go to the doctor tomorrow and Mark said "You better tell them to induce you!!!" I have kept him up all night and complained the entire pregnancy from being sick! He has had enough of my complaints! :haha: he is kinda pissing me off now like he is the damn doctor and does not want me to go in for false labor because the hospital is almost 40 mins away! :roll: I'll see how it goes. I just drank some water and it was heaven! Damn thirsty!!! Still getting BH!!!! About to go soak in the tub and let the shower run on me!!

April, maybe Bryelle will be born in the next day or two! I know you want her to cook longer, but it sounds like she wants out!

I'm having a feeling she is trying to go sooner too!! Mom & dad may jyst have to change their plans sooner. They are coming on the 20th.

April: It sounds like it could very well be the start of things. Mine died off after about 24 hours so if you wanted her to cook longer, she very well might :thumbup:

I'm off to my baby shower in a bit, really looking forward to seeing everyone :happydance: Had a bit of a wobble last night and my poor OH had to deal with lots of tears-terrified something will go wrong or I won't have a clue what to do with baby. I want to be excited but I'm just scared about the whole thing :blush:

Aww Lizzy, totally natural hun :) I know it is a really cliched thing to say but it really does come naturally. Anything I haven't been sure of I have googled Babycentre or something :haha:

Have a lovely baby shower :) x x

hey girls. hope everyone is well.

well, peanut is still not here. I gutted my bathroom and gutted my OH's car today. was REALLY needing it! lol

come on peanut - you've got 3 days left to get a shift on :p

fingers crossed to all those girlies that are having some labour signs - all i have is the sore back and the constant BH's. positive i lost more of my plug too. I think i've had more movement in the downstairs department today too in the last week! (tmi)

Only signs I've had so far, are the nesting, bh's and lower back pain. Nothing else. Though I have a growth scan schedualed for Friday morning, so who knows what will happen after that.

Just a quick pop on!

I went in to be induced last Wednesday 3rd Nov. Went straight to get my waters broken which they did around 11am. contractions started off straight away but it was fairly slow starting on the dialation front. By around 6 hours later Id only got to 5cm, I couldnt believe it as my first baby was a 6 hour labour.

Very quickly the pain got really awful and the gas and air just wasnt doing it for me and just made me want to be sick. I decided that it would be best to go for an epidural as I needed a rest if things were going to continue in this way. So managed to get the epidural put in and the midwife decided to check things considering my pain level. Turned out in the last hour and half Id gone the rest of the way and was at 10cm. Bit of a wasted epidural :haha:

20 minutes of pushing and our little man arrived at 20.06 weighing 7lb 15oz and 51cm. :happydance:

We havent fully settled on his name but we are very close now. He is gorgeous and really looks just like his big brother did. :cloud9:

Just after birth
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/sarafused/Second%20Baby/IMG_3189.jpg

5th Nov, we left hospital the same day.
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/sarafused/Second%20Baby/IMG_3221.jpg

Cocobelle update:
I received a text from Cocobelle's DH at 315am this morning, to say that Herbert had arrived - it's a :blue: at 6lb 2oz :cloud9:! Cocobelle was doing just fine with HB style, but then bubs hb dropped so had to have a C-S under GA. Cocobelle and baby doing well.

Cocobelle was still is recovery when she text me this morning, bless her heart (so proud of my bestie!)! Think she will need some healing vibes sent from her bnb girls!

More news to follow once I know more. Hoping to see them later to give them all (Cocobelle, DH and Herbert) great big :hugs:!!

Congrats coco xxxx

just to update you - Emilia Rose was born 27/10/10 weighing a surprisingly teensy 5lb 1oz

Congrats jkb xxx

Update on Quazier - Jessica Novia Dixon was born an hour ago weighing 7lb 9oz :happydance: xx

Thanks Rachel for updating for me!! :flower: :thumbup:

Congratulations to Anna Maronic and ladies who have had their babies who I missed xxx :kiss:

My pleasure hun xxx

Just a quick pop on!

I went in to be induced last Wednesday 3rd Nov. Went straight to get my waters broken which they did around 11am. contractions started off straight away but it was fairly slow starting on the dialation front. By around 6 hours later Id only got to 5cm, I couldnt believe it as my first baby was a 6 hour labour.

Very quickly the pain got really awful and the gas and air just wasnt doing it for me and just made me want to be sick. I decided that it would be best to go for an epidural as I needed a rest if things were going to continue in this way. So managed to get the epidural put in and the midwife decided to check things considering my pain level. Turned out in the last hour and half Id gone the rest of the way and was at 10cm. Bit of a wasted epidural :haha:

20 minutes of pushing and our little man arrived at 20.06 weighing 7lb 15oz and 51cm. :happydance:

We havent fully settled on his name but we are very close now. He is gorgeous and really looks just like his big brother did. :cloud9:

Just after birth
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/sarafused/Second%20Baby/IMG_3189.jpg

5th Nov, we left hospital the same day.
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/sarafused/Second%20Baby/IMG_3221.jpg

He is gorgeous, congrats xxx

Hows everyone doing ?? too much for me to quote and catch up on, see ive missed a few births too, well had a few bh and tmi - discharge alot, midwife tomorrow so hopefully theres some progress news tomorrow xxx

Happy full term April and Bartness!! :happydance:
.. and congrats Sarafused!

Ive had a funny day - lots of twinges and tightening and finally some discharge! (sorry if TMI but not had any till today and I know most of you have been having it for weeks!) Nothing regular enough too time or get excited about - but at least I have something at long last!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back