~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Congrats Sara :) When you have a name post on the parents thread so I can update the front page :)

... it is quiet on here...

Me and OH :sex: last night - 1st time in ages - its now 3.30am and Ive had pink discharge and Im having what I think are contractions :wacko: Left OH in bed sleeping and Im gonna start timing them... it could be nothing and pass, but its weird, I feel scared that this is it :wacko::shrug:

Lol xx

Oh my god lol eeek!!!!! Let us know. You gone offline do maybe back to bed xxx

I think I'm having contractions :wacko: Strange waves of painful tightenings every 10-15 mins since 11.30pm, have been napping in between them but paracetamol hasn't made much difference. Need to be able to time how long they last I think.

Hey ladies. Im on the cell phone so bear with me if there are many typos! Lol.

Well I went in to the hospital at around 830 pm tonight. Its 1140 now but they are keeping me because i'm having lots of contractions. I'm here at least till morning but they gave me an IV and had me sign some papers on baby and everything so I imagine I won't be leaving without our little girl.

My contractions are getting a bit stronger too so that is a good sign. Nurse says i'm 5 cm dilated so fingers crossed.

My only complaints as of now are that my IV hurts a bit too much and the woman moaning down the hall is making me nervous. Lol.

But i will be updating on my facebook so any ladies on there are welcome to update here for me. :)

Bye for now.

GL Silas.. Hope you're ok Pinklizzy and Lol!!! Keep us posted xxx

GL Silas!!
and fingers crossed Lizzy!!

AFM - Had bath, taken paracetamol and have tens machine on - contractions every 4-6 mins lasting from anywhere around 35 secs too over a minute - woke my OH up about 5am (2 hrs ago) and were trying too stay put for as long as possible - looks like could be busy day!

Lol xx

I have nothing still. Why am I not surprised. Well I dont want anything till after me shopping comes tomorrow lol

They have broken silas loves waters so a definite baby for here today oh and she was 6cm. Dialated!!!!

Lol keep us updates!!!

I have nothing still. Why am I not surprised. Well I dont want anything till after me shopping comes tomorrow lol

Me too DF.......

I'm super miserable today that my baby isn't here. Today I've come to the conclusion that the baby is not coming any time soon, I've had nothing that points into the direction of me going into labour, I used to get period type cramps but I rarely get them now maybe 1 a week. I can't help but feel my body is just not getting ready. I have 12 days left which I know is still plenty of time but today I just feel like it's not going to happen, I think it's just todays mood I just no longer feel positive.

Sorry to whine

I had signs in the past to but all left me now this past few weeks and nothing. My friend who seems to be psychic and predicted both my pregnancies and near the dates says 25th of nov for me. Seems ages away! Thing is she is to right to often.

Yeah same all left me..... Have you had any internals DF? They're not offered here until after 40 weeks. So your due around the same time as me and have you dilated at all even with a complete lack of symptoms?

I do not want an internal i had 3 last pregnant enough to make me never want one again and give me problems down there as they where so painful. I know I am not dilated so I dont need one. I dont need some old lady rummaging around in me while I squirm and she looks at me like I am over reacting to tell me that then I go home all sore and not wanting to ever be touched down there again. NO thanks.

I'm the same as you ladies. All signs of labour vanished. Need to come to terms with the fact that this wee peanut is going to come after the 10th *sigh*

Sorry but TMI I am ripping farts that could kill humans here this morning! I am full of wind! one of the side effects of rennies! And the fact I ate far to much multi grain bread yesterday as thats all I had to eat. I hate mondays its broke day.

Maybe not it could just happen :)

I'd love to still be preggo approaching due date. It's really affected me mentally having him early. I wanna be pregnant again :haha:

You will wannabe that after anyway I know with Wiliam I felt like I missed being pregnant. weirdly even though I was very ill I think i just got used to it. And then that empty feeling in stomach I had, something missing etc Far better off after I agree but its weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->