~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well fingers crossed AM I just go into labour tonight :haha: she's very low I know that much for sure! Was this time last week I had those contractions which were obviously just to torment me lol

Ah. I think ill be having a lazy day after yesterday. Done tonnes of cleaning - including the overhaul of OHs barkit car

NOOOO Lol, how dare you leave your due date buddy all pregnant and go and have your baby hee hee..
ARG..................... Louis, you still here?
Had my 2nd sweep this morning, no change in cervix from Fri so have given up hope on getting on plane next week. Now it is just a question of when do we change our tickets to.. The MW did say that loads of people just go into labour without being dilated etc etc.. And she also said babba does not feel too big and there is loads of water..
I just cant believe I am here again. I'm grateful that I still have a healthy bay inside me, dont get me wrong, I just can hardly move everything aches so much and the hormones seem to be worse than ever so I dont want to talk to anyone. And I have an entire house to pack up too.;. BUT it's our own doing so going to have a nice cup of coffee and have a word with myself to snap out of it!
Lots of good vibes to all the ladies about to give birth and to all us waiting for the labour fairy :)
Sophie that profile pic of Evan is delicious!!!

Thanks Kelly :)

I guess the only thing u can do is chill out! When do u have to be out of your house? Are u rushing back to SA or can it wait? I guess once you've had baby, registered then got passport u are looking at a few weeks?

First appointment to get Evan registered is next Friday 19th!! I have benefits to apply for lol!! So it's annoying!!

Thanks Kelly :)

I guess the only thing u can do is chill out! When do u have to be out of your house? Are u rushing back to SA or can it wait? I guess once you've had baby, registered then got passport u are looking at a few weeks?

First appointment to get Evan registered is next Friday 19th!! I have benefits to apply for lol!! So it's annoying!!

Well we have to be out Wed 17th, but a friend has left keys as they are in SA for a holiday until end Nov and we can stay there but that's in Wimbedon which is far from Tunbridge Wells-HOPING babba is here by Wed next week at least!
Is it the benefits that took so long to get appt or is it cos it's in London? I guess if Im still preg next week I might have to think about having little one at st georges where i had Ash but had a bad experience there so would rather not..
As far as passport, once registered, we can get appt for little one in Croydon and pay like 50 quid to get it back within a week:thumbup:
But no REAL rush to get back to SA so you are right, need to relax lol
xx

No the appointment at the registry office (Croydon) I can't get child benefit, tax credits, housing etc without the birth cert! I'm in no major rush!

I thought st georges was ok? My sis had my neice there and is under them now for the twins even tho she's in Croydon.

Well Wimbledon isn't too far, just over an hour from twells?? And ok for a back up. Really hope bubs comes soon!!

What appointment can u get in Croydon? That for a passport? Didn't know there was anywhere xx

Yeah it's just for the premuim 1 week service :) You can do the 2 week service via post for like 8 quid extra-did that with Ash and we had his passport within 4 days!

i know, loads of friends had their babbas at St Georges and were fine but my birth was a total shocker and even had the student midwife apologise for how I was treated-but I guess it was only one midwife who was so mean so I should probs just keep an open mind!

Hope your tummy/scar not too sore anymore

xx

well girls baby Grace has entered the world!!

She arrived a day early on Wednesday 3rd at 5.40am weighing 7lb4oz and im just completely in love with her! Had a bit of a rough time but now that im home i feel loads better! Grace is sooooo good! we just cant stop looking at her :cloud9:

here are a few pics....

007.jpg

011.jpg

76410_167986056558680_100000418593781_464525_8200876_n.jpg

025.jpg

Congrats to all you ladies who have had their babies!!!!!!!!! And loads of labour vibes to those still waiting!!

Oh my M.I.H, Baby Grace is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..well Im still here -- tens machine was really helping and I was coping really well with the pain - was shattered and went back too bed about 8am - managed to get some sleep and woke up too a contraction - went too press boost button and batteries have worn out!! OH is out buying some more now - but contractions do seem further apart at the mo :(
Im hoping this isn't a false alarm - as the last 8-9 hrs have been bad enough - don't wanna go through it again!!

Congrats Makeithappen - Grace is beautiful!! :kiss:

Labour :dust: all round!!

Lol xx

.. Ive just lost more plug - darker red rather than the pink I had during the night - gonna google and see what that means (which I know can be dangerous as google will prob tell me Im dying or something!!)

Lol xx

Thats not your plug thats a bloody show the thing that comes after plug and before waters.

Ah lol I am sure it is not a false alarm :) Probs your proper show! Cant wait to hear when your LO has arrived-do you have someone to text for upsdates on here? x

I actualy found a google image that matches it and it is a bloody show :wacko: which means I should be in defo labour anytime soon :wacko:

Ive got Chella in line too update once I go in - gonna ring hospital in a bit and explain the last few hrs too them - I have to have spinal tap put in straight away due too difficult spacing on my back, so they may want me in earlier than a standard labour too

Will keep the updates going as long as I can! :thumbup:

Lol xx

I just after eating there and had two braxton hicks this morning and near threw up for the pain that went up me ! I actually jumped up and paniced. I think its that I just ate I dont know but was trying not to throw up at same time. Scary.

.. Ive just lost more plug - darker red rather than the pink I had during the night - gonna google and see what that means (which I know can be dangerous as google will prob tell me Im dying or something!!)

Lol xx

Naw, according to google you'll already be dead ;) STEP AWAY FROM THE BROWSER!!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies - have been reading but feeling decidedly sorry for myself ;) I am now back and firmly in the "nothing's bloody happening to me" camp :wacko:

Massive vibes for all those of you whom are in labour (which I think is everyone but me, DF and pichi :cry:) and I hope your babies come soon.

CONGRATS to all those who have had their babies :happydance::happydance: MIH, I LOVE the pic of Grace where she is looking up at (I pressume) daddy - its just perfect.

Cant reply individually as there are about 4 million posts I have *igonored* but I have been thinking about you all!!

I had some maternity pics done - I started a thread but only had one response (thanks Diva ;)) :rolleyes: so am gonna post on here for you lovely ladies to big them up for me :rofl:

Appropriate vibes to all
Jo
xx

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/381.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/3813.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/3812.jpg

DF you are NOT allowed to go into labour too hahaha, I am going to be left all alone here :) But it's ok if I get to see all your beautiful baby pics x

WOW FGS, your pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can join me in the feel sorry for yourself camp. 3 days over and all twangs gone FFS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->