~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

DF you are NOT allowed to go into labour too hahaha, I am going to be left all alone here :) But it's ok if I get to see all your beautiful baby pics x

*gets back in to an orderly cue" ok I can wait,.. I be fine sitting about another while I have shopping coming tomorrow anyway.

You go ahead first :thumbup: I will take over your over due thread probably.

WOW FGS, your pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can join me in the feel sorry for yourself camp. 3 days over and all twangs gone FFS...

Thank you :D - OH did them - apart from the ones he *stars* in too which DD1 took.

I really shouldnt be moaning when I have 8 days left, I cant imagine how you must be feeling!!

I had DD2 at 36 weeks so I think subconsciously I have been expecting this one since then :(

JUST GET OUT BABIES ;)
xx

Hah kelly I'm still here too after having a nice false labour spell grr!

Lol - don't think its a false alarm for you :happydance: come out little one :D

I've had an extremely active baby this morning - dunno what she's doing in there. Lots of BH too

Love your pics FGS!! :thumbup:

Things seem to be dying down here :( arghhh!! no fair!!! :(

Lol xx

Hey ladies. Im on the cell phone so bear with me if there are many typos! Lol.

Well I went in to the hospital at around 830 pm tonight. Its 1140 now but they are keeping me because i'm having lots of contractions. I'm here at least till morning but they gave me an IV and had me sign some papers on baby and everything so I imagine I won't be leaving without our little girl.

My contractions are getting a bit stronger too so that is a good sign. Nurse says i'm 5 cm dilated so fingers crossed.

My only complaints as of now are that my IV hurts a bit too much and the woman moaning down the hall is making me nervous. Lol.

But i will be updating on my facebook so any ladies on there are welcome to update here for me. :)

Bye for now.

Congratulations , she is gorgeous xxx

GL Silas!!
and fingers crossed Lizzy!!

AFM - Had bath, taken paracetamol and have tens machine on - contractions every 4-6 mins lasting from anywhere around 35 secs too over a minute - woke my OH up about 5am (2 hrs ago) and were trying too stay put for as long as possible - looks like could be busy day!

Lol xx

im keepin myself updated hehe xxx

well girls baby Grace has entered the world!!

She arrived a day early on Wednesday 3rd at 5.40am weighing 7lb4oz and im just completely in love with her! Had a bit of a rough time but now that im home i feel loads better! Grace is sooooo good! we just cant stop looking at her :cloud9:

here are a few pics....

View attachment 134219

View attachment 134220

View attachment 134221

View attachment 134223

Congrats to all you ladies who have had their babies!!!!!!!!! And loads of labour vibes to those still waiting!!

.. Ive just lost more plug - darker red rather than the pink I had during the night - gonna google and see what that means (which I know can be dangerous as google will prob tell me Im dying or something!!)

Lol xx
ooooooooooooooo its happenin x

Naw, according to google you'll already be dead ;) STEP AWAY FROM THE BROWSER!!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies - have been reading but feeling decidedly sorry for myself ;) I am now back and firmly in the "nothing's bloody happening to me" camp :wacko:

Massive vibes for all those of you whom are in labour (which I think is everyone but me, DF and pichi :cry:) and I hope your babies come soon.

CONGRATS to all those who have had their babies :happydance::happydance: MIH, I LOVE the pic of Grace where she is looking up at (I pressume) daddy - its just perfect.

Cant reply individually as there are about 4 million posts I have *igonored* but I have been thinking about you all!!

I had some maternity pics done - I started a thread but only had one response (thanks Diva ;)) :rolleyes: so am gonna post on here for you lovely ladies to big them up for me :rofl:

Appropriate vibes to all
Jo
xx

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/381.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/3813.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/3812.jpg

luv them pics xxx

Well for me ive just got back from midwife :wacko: i was 3/5 2wks ago and now im 4/5 which means shes gone back up :shrug: and her back is now on my side ??? so looks like im in for the long haul girls, good news my cervix is softening with all the discharge (tmi) sad part is i may not make it to my nephews funeral so bit down about that.

Ive got to do some leaning forward and all fours ?? any one else had to this and its helped ??

If ive forgotten any one plz forgive me, as so much to catch up xxxx

I have a deflated gym ball. I cant find anywhere to pump it up it took me months last time and my dad had to take it to work and now he is retired theres no where to do it. I could have kicked darren for letting it down on me! after all the hassel and waiting to get it up.

I had a pooh so not labour lol I ate way to much bran stuff yesterday! had a nice shower there.

Hey girls!!! Congratulations to those who had their beautiful babies!
Good luck to those still waiting, like me:)

I am so fed up, still 4,5 days left at work! Counting down...people are just doing my head in, coming to me every 5 mins with different things...do they not understand, I HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED my duties!!! What are they going to do when I am not here??? Silly things they consult me on - I DONT BLOODY CARE anymore!:)

As of next Monday will start using my OH body for my benefit - try and evict the baby! Hope it works...
I am on team yellow, any guesses on my baby? :) Getting impatient now!!!

And yeah, I am 37 weeks!!! Hey!!!!

Love to everyone xx

makeithappen, she's absolutely beautiful!!!

I just had a text from pinklizzy.
She's in hospital at the moment, being monitored for contractions.

I know she's nervous about going into labour so positive thoughts being sent her way! :hug:

Hey girls!!! Congratulations to those who had their beautiful babies!
Good luck to those still waiting, like me:)

I am so fed up, still 4,5 days left at work! Counting down...people are just doing my head in, coming to me every 5 mins with different things...do they not understand, I HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED my duties!!! What are they going to do when I am not here??? Silly things they consult me on - I DONT BLOODY CARE anymore!:)

As of next Monday will start using my OH body for my benefit - try and evict the baby! Hope it works...
I am on team yellow, any guesses on my baby? :) Getting impatient now!!!

And yeah, I am 37 weeks!!! Hey!!!!

Love to everyone xx

Lol eviction notice is going up xx

positive thoughts pinklizzy wont be long now and ur hav lil bubba in ur arms xxxxx

MIH, Grace is Gawjus :D

Pink Lizzy - Eeeek!! Good luck my lovely :)

Lol, it is time, take it easy, you'll be in full blown labour by the time Corrie is on :happydance:

chella, sorry to hear you might miss your nephews funeral. He will totally understand hum and these things cannot be helped. in a way it is quite nice though, as Lewis is put to rest you are bringing a new life into the world :hugs:

Pichi, hope things start happening for you soon hun :flower:

FGS - Great photo's my lovely :) I love the siloette (sp how the hell do u spell that word!!) one :haha: Hope things get moving for you soon!

Well AFM, jusy had MW who wanted to discharge me but can;t as I need my bp checked. She didn't bring her bp monitor :dohh: So have to try to get to the docs which I am not happy about as it is peeing down and I have to walk :( I have a docs appointment on Wednesday which is when I was told to make one, but now it is not soon enough. She also didn't bring scales so didn't weigh Evan, although she commented that he has put on loads since she last saw him Saturday before last. So now I need another appointment at the clinic to get me discharged.

Other than that my first day at home with Evan has been fairly uneventful. He poo'd loads tyhis morning then sicked up some curdled looking milk a few times which I thought was a sign he was ill, but mw says its normal as he is digesting the milk now. so he's wriggling away half asleep in his moses basket while I waste the time on the interweb :rofl:

This is the life of a mum to a newborn :haha:

GL Lenka - it worked for me :thumbup:

Chella :hugs: I hope you don't miss your Nephews funeral but as AM said its kinda symbolic - the whole circle of life thing I guess? :flower:

Sending vibes too Lizzy! :happydance:

AM - your MW sounds a bit rubbish too me! Surely her mistake so she should go get her stuff and come back too you???

Lol xx

I am sorry I missed a lot. I was sick for 24 hours. So I still need to go back and read everything I missed. :hugs:

I'm feeling better. Poor Mark is sick now. Stubborn man though, he won't go to sick call. Whatever is going around, I had it worse than he or Jace did so I think mine was a mixture of virus and my body getting ready to birth this baby out!! I'm the only one who had diarrhea, low grade fever of 99.2, horrible constant lower back pain with contractions (duh) and the only one who vomited nonstop for 15 hours. Mark and Jace just feel/felt crappy and vomited a few times. Mark is almost 100%.

Chella - having the baby in that position is not a bad thing as long as the back is along the side and slightly to the front, is it on the left side? The position is called LOA https://pregnancy.about.com/od/laborbasics/ss/fetalpositions_2.htm google it and you'll feel better.

Also the engaging depends on how they are measuring it, each doctor is different
Some tell you how many fifths are in the pelvis so 1/5 in means on the brim and 5/5 means fully engaged. Where as others give the measurement of how much is out but they usually follow with the words palpable so 1/5 palp means 4/5 is in so nearly fully engaged. If the doctor isn't writing palpable or palp on your notes he might be giving the measurements of how far in the baby is.

Love

Thanks Mei190. I go to the doctor in a few hours so I'll let him know about everything.

Congrats Sara!! :hugs: I'll update later tiday when on my laptop!

Thanks LOL! :hugs: GL and I hope LO comes soon!!

OMG Silas!!! :happydance: GL :hugs:

Betheney, DF, Pichi, Kayla, Kelly & FGS :hugs: Hang in there loves! I hope we all get some signs again soon. :kiss:

Congrats makeithappen! :hugs: She's beautiful!!

FGS, those pics are beautiful!! :flower:

Chella, :hugs: I hope you can make it to the funeral Love! :hugs:

Lenka, Happy 37 Weeks! :hugs:

PinkLizzy, GL!!! :hugs:

Hi all you Sparklers! Congratulations on all those lovely babies born so far.

I had my baby on Friday at 38 wks +2 days. Isabella Rose, born at 4.45pm 5th Nov, weighing a rather chunky 9lbs 10oz.

Had a fab waterbirth, heres a quick birth story:

Woke up at 6.30 with a funny sensation down below, waters gushed everywhere as I went to sit up. Went into the clinic to be checked out at 10 am - was no doubt it was my waters as they leaked all over the bed as I got up to be examined. Was 2-3 cms, but not having any contractions yet - they sent me home to see if anything would start if not I was to go in to the hops the next day to be monitored.

Contractions started around 1.30, went in about 3 pm as they were very painful and now about every 5 mins. Was examined and told I was still 3cms, but could get in the pool.
They picked up pretty quickly so I was puffing on the gas and air for all I was worth. Felt like I needed to push by about 4.30. She was born in the water at 4.45 pm.

Just had a small tear that didn't need stitches. Fantastic!

congrats linds! and good luck pink lizzy who was suppose to be due same day but didnt wait on me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->