~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I suppose its possible :( got landlord here at the minute fixing our cold tap but I'm gonna call the MW as soon as he leaves.... got some period type cramping pains at the moment now...just got a feeling its gonna get worse before it gets better :cry:

the cramping could also be because you're bunged up hun. try not to fret. :hugs:

I hope everything is ok Loula! Best to just make sure.

Wriggler is quiet, I don't like it! I heard him move on the doppler yest but haven't felt much, I hope he gets violent again soon!

Decided to move other to third tri now that I am in the correct time period. I have been lurking reading threads for the past week, however have been trying to not get too excited I am in third tri.

Am popping out today to get Moses Basket and possibly some other goodies, but cannot say I feel the most energetic person at the moment, I feel like I have fluctuating energy now!

Hope all you girlies are doing ok xxx

i'm noticing my energy seems to get zapped out of me a lot quicker now too. peanut's stealing it for battering me when i'm lying down :haha:

well I called the midwife and told her about the few spots and she told me not to panic, she said in pregnancy because of the increased blood flow to the cervix that it is easily irritated and sometimes bleeds for no reason at all. She has told me to keep a close eye on it and see whether or not it comes back, if it doesnt then just to forget about it and if it comes back and is fresh blood when wiping (which there has been none of so far, never anything on the toilet paper) then to ring labour ward to get checked out.

I don't feel 100% reassured by her but baby is giving me some good hard kicks in the ribs as if to say stop worrying mummy im fine!
x

i'm noticing my energy seems to get zapped out of me a lot quicker now too. peanut's stealing it for battering me when i'm lying down :haha:
Have u had your iron levels checked? :thumbup:

Have u had your iron levels checked? :thumbup:

i get my bloods checked on thursday. i'm just so tired because i'm on my feet for 6/7 hours a day so by tea time i'm ready for a nap or at least a seat with my feet up lol

Oh fair enough, i dont know how u do it. I physically could not stand for that long now :(

Just thought id ask cause i had my bloods done last week and my haemoglobin was low so am on iron tablets now as well xoxooxxx

i am used to it. but i'm finding that my legs and back tend to get achey after about 3/4 hours. i'm coping though. the way i see it is, i've i'm able i'm going to plod along till i'm not able any more. plus, more working hours = more money for house and baby :) :flower:

i take pregnacare too so there is iron in that... not sure how much though :)

Morning girls :) Have 28 week check later, not sure what to expect, same as the other appointments I guess? Worried about the bloods a bit cos had them taken twice yesterday and my arm hurts :( she can't use the other arm as the vein is crap.

Morning girls :) Have 28 week check later, not sure what to expect, same as the other appointments I guess? Worried about the bloods a bit cos had them taken twice yesterday and my arm hurts :( she can't use the other arm as the vein is crap.

Anna, if you have time, get to a chemist and get some Emla cream (kids magic cream, they also use it for tatoo's). Put it on the area the blood will be taken from an hour before your test and it will numb it (under a big plaster type thing) and off you go, a no pain blood test!

I always use it as I very tiny veins and I can't stand the prodding about to get the needle in, now they can prod all they like coz i can't feel it! I actually keep mine in the fridge so it is extra cold but I think it works just as well if you don't.

Yep i second emla cream its great
I used it before tattoo removal and worked really well to numb the pain :)

Hey, just having a nosey as i will officially be a thrid trier as of tomorrow...eep!..xx

Thank you!
Theres so much new stuff to have a nosey through over here..xx

i have just spent over an hour trying to tidy the lady garden:blush: never again - i dnt care now - i have tiny cuts - even managed to cut my finger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry hubby - wife has hair!

pfft mines like road kill. Always has been lol I am not bothered what it looks like down there and dont care what other half thinks I aint having an itchy vag for anyone from shaving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->