~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi girls hope your all well and some action happens for some of you today :happydance:

does anyone know were i can find the parenting thread?

Yeah. I kinda want her to be delivered tomorrow because her birthday would be 12.11.10 :haha: so if I go into labour tonight... Hah wishful thinking on my part I know.

Hope the mw will give me a sweep just to make me feel like something is happening. Feel abit meh after those false labour pains, grr

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/450749-november-sparklers-2010-mummys-daddys-thread-8.html

there u go x

Hi ladies!

I had prenatal pics done today. I am so grateful to the photographer. I contacted her originally about taking prenatal photos and then decided to just do birth and newborn photos. She offered to do my prenatal photos for free. I can't wait to see the pics.

Anyways, I'm still here. Finding it hard to focus on anything else but baby. Which is not good because I need to finish up work.

Oh yeah, Hubby and I finally decided on a pediatrician!

On another note, just found out hubby needs to go out of town from mon to wed. So I'm hoping baby doesn't decide go make an early appearance.

Marinewife, I'm surprised they gave you a sweep without asking you first.

well - back from the midwife and no sweep for me because my little madame who was engaged at 38 weeks has now decided to wiggle back up a bit because it's comfier there :dohh: i'll get my induction date next week

Soz for delay update; but lolpants has had her baby girl at 4.43am this morning :happydance: i shall leave weight and name for when shes back home but it was that quick she nearly had her on the toilet :haha: lol xx

congrats lolpants and thank u for my pic shes gorgeous xxxx

Heres the a quick update of what happened as may be a few days til lolpants comes on but wanted to get her permission first;

she went into hospital at 22.30 last night and was only 2cm dilated,but was so tired she asked to stay, a few hrs later she went to the loo and was struggling. 5mins later she was in the delivery suite and she was out after 1 push phoebe arrived at 4.43am weighing 7lbs 14oz !!!!!! both going home this afternoon as their both well.
shall post a pic now xx

Congrats LOL, your daughter is adorable!

Uh Jelouse! I want my baby!

Right so whos next hehe' got hospital today and i want them to say oh wow looks like it wont be long now lol but i doubt it as i have a sturborn bubba!!!!

How's all the girls who are left doing ? these sparklers are coming quick specially lolpants;
I forgot to say lolpants partner sadly missed the birth where she was so fast :( but least all went well xxx

i'm still here chella and getting bored now... *huffs*

that's a shame Lol's OH didn't make the birth but like you said, at least everyone is happy and healthy :)

Lol its gettin lonely in the november side , wont be long now we hope, its the getting up during the night its like a major struggle to just move lol and to walk some days is even tougher' the cold weather doesnt help either on the mood lol.

Shame you didnt get your sweep? did they say when they will soz if uve put it already but preggy brain in full swing today x

Congrats LOLpants!

I aint feeling well at all I feel a mixture of depressed, nausea, and well thats it really I feel like crying my eyes out. In my bedroom just with lap top staring out the window at a shitty day, william is entertained by outside also, change of scenery from the living room. I expect my net wont last in here as the walls are so thick. I also have cramps. I feel like throwing up I want my other half to come home now :(

i won't get a sweep till next week when i'm 41+1 and on the same day they'll book me in for an induction date to just in case baby just decides she's not shifting :haha:

i'm hoping that she will come on her own though... give her a few days anyways

i know what you mean about rolling out of bed to go pee. i feel like a walrus rolling out my bed and trying to hoist myself up haha

i won't get a sweep till next week when i'm 41+1 and on the same day they'll book me in for an induction date to just in case baby just decides she's not shifting :haha:

i'm hoping that she will come on her own though... give her a few days anyways

i know what you mean about rolling out of bed to go pee. i feel like a walrus rolling out my bed and trying to hoist myself up haha

Lol a walrus :haha: thats a good name for it, fingers x she comes on her own xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->