~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I feel crippled getting up for a pee, sometimes i cant walk its all sore down there from spd. Takes me a min to get going, and i have so many pees i dont need to do walking or any other exercise i do it all at night! hence why i get no sleep.

I have to pluck my eye brows now, but feeling so crap i will probably feel pain more. End up in tears or something.

i have to do that too df. might just wax them - so much quicker. got an amazing wax wand thing too so it keeps the shape of your brow :thumbup:

Last time i tyried to wax eye brows years go i took skin off and all so just stick to tweezers. Wish I could get them done right like I used to years ago, no time no money. Mu mum however lives in a beauticians but no offence to her i cant see any difference when she comes out as she is a really big woman wears no make up yet pays a fortune for facials and waxing. She has been at that as long as i have been on this earth. She could send me there as a treat :( but she would never.

Congratulations Lol...she is gorgeous...well done mumma!!

:hugs:

I have my eyebrows waxed, and then I pluck in between...unless Im being lazy!

Im not sleeping either, I cant get comfortable no matter what position I sit or lay in. Once I do fall asleep I wake up right away b/c I have to pee.

Im starting to get really pissed off at people for telling me, "oh it cant be that bad, you only have 2.5 weeks to go" or "its not like you'll be sleeping once the baby arrives" My OH seems to be the biggest offender of all.

We have a growth scan tomorrow morning, to see how big Jaxon is, and Im hoping the MW decides to Induce me, and my OH is dead set against it. I dont think its his CHOICE, as its my BODY, and I want it back....that and most of all I want my baby boy in my arms. I want to get up with him in the night to feed or change. I want it now! yes Im impataint!

I hate useless advice from people. I havnt got it that bad this time someone said it was easier when baby comes with two , I kinda believe that as my body is wreaked from carrying baby here and I know whats its like with a new baby I just lay there like a big cat feeding away lol And they do sleep! sleep more in early days I found as William has me up at 6am now! he sleeps less ffs. And I know Darren will be around william a lot more as it will be hard for me with two of them.

I have been asked if i have pains and been told to lie down, wish they could see i cant with a toddler, he already slept 2 hours this morning and i was woke by the dam phone. sods law that. Very down today feel really low, no energy, very teary, sicky feeling. I dont know hormones and tiredness. I dread going into labour like this i have no energy at all i need sleep.

DF, I'm sorry your so tired and sickly feeling. I hope you get the sleep you need and start to feel better soon.

I've been talking to my Best Friend, who had a baby in July. She told me not to listen to the idiots giving me advice, bc once baby arrives it gets better, as you can get comfy and can sleep. She's helping me to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Glad you have someone sane around you you need someone like that among the stupid remarks. As I said i have no friends left anyway from last time or family to say things like that to me just the odd facebook comment which I cant get that annoyed about as i have 5 days left only, well 5 days till i start getting asked if i am still here and why am i still here etc.

I think my hormones are making me snapping today. I am still waiting on OH to come home and i am staring and i cant cook really when william is running about the house , even if he is in kitchen he is in everywhere and i am burning things. Bad enough cooking or him and running about seeing if he is ok at same time.

Wow! Congrats to lolpants!! Good thing she went in when she did and asked to stay. Just goes to Show a woman does know her own body.

I feel ya on the getting up to pee. It hurts so bad at night sometimes for me to get up. I have to rock myself to my side and then roll my legs off the bed and hobble to the bathroom. Once the deed is done I feel ok, but it's a struggle to get out the bed.

Feeling alot of cramps in my lower abdomen. Is anyone else feeling these? I just keep thinking that my body is preparing and hopefully it'll make the actual labor go easier.

Quick update on Eskimobabys (aka Kayla)

She is 8cm dilated and will be pushing soon!!! :happydance:

ive been cramping all day but i'm not counting on it being anything. after my fake labour pains i'm not getting excited about anything :haha:

and yay - Emmy is almost here :)

Congrats Lol! She is gorgeous!!! :hugs:

I too have the cramps! :(

oh eskinmobaby!

I am trying to eat, I feel like throwing it all up and crying my eyes out! wtf is wrong with me!

Im getting fed up with work. I'm tired of sitting down all day long, I just want to get up and move around a little bit! My butt is numb. Im antsy, and I want to WALK AROUND!!!

And the miniute I get up to move around, I get more work thrown at me b/c I obviously dont have enough to do. I wish I could start my mat leave now, but I just cant afford it. Im also getting fed up with these stupid ass callers that call in for help on the stupdest issues, and get mad at me b/c they cant take credit cards. They dont need to yell at me over something that is not my fault. I feel like crying all the time when Im at work. sorry for ranting here.

Good luck Eskimobaby!

Congrats LOLpants!

I aint feeling well at all I feel a mixture of depressed, nausea, and well thats it really I feel like crying my eyes out. In my bedroom just with lap top staring out the window at a shitty day, william is entertained by outside also, change of scenery from the living room. I expect my net wont last in here as the walls are so thick. I also have cramps. I feel like throwing up I want my other half to come home now :(

I feel excactly the same :cry: sending :hugs: hun xxx

I have my eyebrows waxed, and then I pluck in between...unless Im being lazy!

Im not sleeping either, I cant get comfortable no matter what position I sit or lay in. Once I do fall asleep I wake up right away b/c I have to pee.

Im starting to get really pissed off at people for telling me, "oh it cant be that bad, you only have 2.5 weeks to go" or "its not like you'll be sleeping once the baby arrives" My OH seems to be the biggest offender of all.

We have a growth scan tomorrow morning, to see how big Jaxon is, and Im hoping the MW decides to Induce me, and my OH is dead set against it. I dont think its his CHOICE, as its my BODY, and I want it back....that and most of all I want my baby boy in my arms. I want to get up with him in the night to feed or change. I want it now! yes Im impataint!

Tell me bout it, when ppl say to me oh havnt u had it yet or when u goin to hav that baby well does it look like ive had it yet and the answer to when im going to hav that baby is when she decdies to come out i guess lol aghhhhhh
I got my brows plucked last wk then i jus need to keep on top of the pluckin lol xxx

Quick update on Eskimobabys (aka Kayla)

She is 8cm dilated and will be pushing soon!!! :happydance:

Yayyyyyyy go eskimnobabys nearly there xxx:happydance:

Well my hospital appointment didnt go to plan so really not happy :cry: im now awaiting a emergency scan and still had no phone call which they done last time so that annoys me loads; when a consultant pops urgent on and the receptionist says ill ring u back with appointment u expect that done but nop no phonecall losing faith at the mo.
They think shes not engaging enough because of placenta so they want to scan and see if thats the problem, shes ruled out that its not a positive that ill make nephews funeral so bit gutted and down with that aswell.
Oh well ill get there at some point, soz for me ranting away hope everyones ok xxx
see shyfox had her baby girl today :happydance:

I read your meant to feel weird before the labour so I am wondering is that it. I have a threatening headache all day to. I havnt really felt like this the whole way through pregnancy. Darrens sis is calling up and I have to put on a brave face. Of all times i cant this once be arsed with visitors. May cheer me up speaking to someone thats not darren and william though or arguing with parents.

hugs df x i hate havin to chat to ppl when feel low and rubbish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->