~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

:wohoo: Congratulations on the birth of Phoebe Lol, so happy she is finally here. What a beauty :)

Goos luck Kayla, she may be here by now. Can't wait for the update:)

Hi to everyone else :hugs:

Eskimobabys had her baby girl!!! Emmalina Rose was born today at 11:27 am 7lb 6oz

Congratulations Kayla & Sam!!! :hugs:

Yay Fantastic news Congratulations Kayla :hugs:April, sorry to be a pedant but could you change Evans birth time from 9.57 to 9.54 :haha: Thank you :flower:

LOLPANTS-I am gone for ONE day and you go and have your baby... Ahhhhh, CONGRATS sweetie..
And congrats Kayla-girls are catching up now hey :)
Have tried to read everything but a bit difficult so hope you are all ok???

I went for a sweep this morning and had a big thing because there is a mix up with my due date so acc to them I was due nov 7th not 5th.. Anyways no biggy.. Cervix still shit and doing nothing but mw was concerned with reduced movements so they sent me to be monitired (1st time his entire pregnancy).. Also had a scan.. everything seems fine-bbay is 8lb13 already.. They have booked me for induction for Monday mornign but if i am not happy with movements before then, I have to go in and they will probs induce me straight away-to be honest I think that is waht i am going to do tonight because if not now, i am pretty sure looking at history I will have to be induced next week anyways so would rather get bubbs out before he/she turns into a 9pounder..

Jo thanks for your words of encouragemtn, you made me feel loads better about being induced and I am just going to be positive about it and forget about Ashton-worst part of him was that I tore all the way from foof to bum and had to have about 35 stitches-local anaesthetic doesnt work so I felt every single one of them.. which is why i wanted a water birth so badly to avoid the tearing..

Well ladies, hope the rest are hanging in there... Soon we will ALL be part of the parenting thread :)

AM, Not a problem! I got it fixed! I would rather everyone tell me if there are mistakes because I am a perfectionist. When I see an error it drives me mad! :lol:

Kelly, GL! I hope your baby does not turn into a 9 lber! :lol: :hugs:

Hey ladies

Full update too follow tomorrow, after I finally get some sleep! All's well (home in just over 12 hrs is good sign)

Just wanted too say massive thanks too Chella for updating you all! and thanks for all your well wishes and support! :hugs: too all!!

My birth story will make an interesting read -- All the MW's/drs etc were like 'aww your the one everyones talking about' :haha: :happydance:

Lol xx

Congrats Eskimobaby!!

I so dont want to be here at work today...Thank GOD I dont work tomorrow or Saturday, but Im dreading Sunday already, not a good sign. Hmm...maybe I wont have to go to work on Sunday...I can only wish!

Emmalina Rose

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-309.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-318.jpg

LOL I can't wait to read the story and see the pics! :happydance: Congrats once again Love! :hugs:

Bartness, I am so sorry Hon! :( :hug:

Awww emmalina is so cute :) I love newborns lol!!!

April thanks, it was my fault cos I thought he was born at 9.57 bit on my notes it says 9.54 :)

girls are catching up!! Kelly good luck him. Go for it and her that baby out!!! Xxxx

I think I miss being pregnant! and being able to sleep :haha:

congrats to eskimobabys! emmalina is really cute, and a great weight too!

labour dust to all the ladies due :dust: :flower:

My lil girl Emily sapphire gracelynn (+my surname) was born at 1.26am 11/11/2010 8lb 11oz xXx

Attachments

• 111120101549.jpg
    111120101549.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 111120101557.jpg
    111120101557.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 111120101561.jpg
    111120101561.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 111120101562.jpg
    111120101562.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 111120101569.jpg
    111120101569.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
wow so many born here since I this morning! congrats to all. xx x x x gorgeous babies. cant wait to see mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->