~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Aww..congrats to all the November Sparklers who are lucky enough to have had their babies this week!

Getting really impatient now!!

Congrats to Shyfox and Eskimobaby!!! Beautiful little ladies!

My lil girl Emily sapphire gracelynn (+my surname) was born at 1.26am 11/11/2010 8lb 11oz xXx

congratulations again hun she is lovely xxx:happydance:

Im off for an early nite to rest my eyes, so shall check in , in the mornin see how many more babies are born xxx:hugs:

:lol: rai Her hubby was texting me the updates! :hugs:

GN chella! :hugs:

congrats to new sparklers, hop over to parenting thread. Happy due date to libby :D

Any more since I have been in bed? I am still here., I would need to be as I have no clothes to go anywhere with a broken washing machine which I will be mighty pissed off if it isnt replaced today as landlord has a nother lying in hall next door I seen, old thing. Think everyone used to use the same ones in the 80s here as one has a coin thing on it. but long as its working I do not care I need clean clothes! its till he fixes the nice one we have. I had it on there but it still wont drain. Full of dirty water .

Yeah DF I was having a couple of period like cramps and lots of extra pressure, also had a loose bowel movement but not sure if it was just a result of eating too much fruit tho.

My bowels arnty loose though I cant understand why I eat enough fruit and chocolate not to have that. But I feel its coming. Maybe not today I hope not as i am trying to locate landlord to move this washing machine from next door to mine as i have no clothes! i am actually near in tears over that.

I am twitchy and nervous to. panicy and I dont like it, rushing about here and cant do a dam thing but look at laundry in piles! I have cleared out the part that needed cleaned in kitchen and i never wanted to do that so i defo think i am being maticulaous in nesting.

Yeah my nesting has got a little more intense, I've cleaned so much and when I finish a room its like a huge sigh of relief, I'm going to do the bathroom next..... is your washing machine included as part of your rent? We have to buy all our own white goods. Do you have a laundromat? I have one 30m from my house, very convenient.

trying not to get my hopes up but maybe labour is imminent.

i dont think it would be possible for me to clean anymore than i have haha. i gutted my OH's car that's how far i went :haha:

i'm just fed up now - and i have constant period cramps now since yesterday...

No laundry mats down here , of you want sometihng dry cleaned it has to be sent away through the drapers place and so it takes like a week. No use for laundry mats here no one would use them as we all have washing machines,. (puzzles me how no one has in eastenders) and landlord has one for me he just has to swap mine around. Darren has went in next door (its in a hall all plimbed in there as i think they used to use them years ago and is putting a cleaner through it as it looks stinking to me and if worse comes to worse i will be running in and out of there and mine with baskets till he moves it. I hope its just a simple prob mine. I know landlord is so busy its hard to get hold of. Hopefully by time the cleaner has gone through wash he will be hereto move it or have someone to fix the one here. It does belong to him.

No pain now., typical. But i dont want it yet I have to much to do. (never thought I would hear me sating that lol)

Pichi constant period cramps is good! Something is happening! Hopefully not too much longer.

I had a few period cramps earlier today, first lot in weeks but haven't had any for the last few hours.

DF I was surprised we have a laundromat, I'm in a large residential town, they are all houses so it is odd. But someone must use it. I work at an electrical store so naturally was able to but one cheap

mines now on and off, feels like baby is pushing down and its hurting my back. I am actually nervous now.

Pichi constant period cramps is good! Something is happening! Hopefully not too much longer.

I had a few period cramps earlier today, first lot in weeks but haven't had any for the last few hours.

DF I was surprised we have a laundromat, I'm in a large residential town, they are all houses so it is odd. But someone must use it. I work at an electrical store so naturally was able to but one cheap

hmm, i did post back to you but it didn't work... strange...

yeah, i'm hoping she's getting a shift on and that the constant period pains i've been getting is her moving back down to being engaged or near enough... i know baby doesn't have to be engaged for me to go into labour.

bring on the contractions i say... i never thought i'd be asking for pain :dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->