~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh after last time my excitement went so nerves are here now.

I have a wash on next door in spooky old disused laundry room with noticed on the wall from like a long time ago . not been used maybe since 90s or before that but theres a wash machine and a dryer there, dryer you have to pay for but i have a dryer. I cant wait on landlord i will go spare! and its only literally beside my spare room. Actually am grateful its there. Maybe landlord wont have to move them about and just get someone to fix the one we have as its a newer one. i am obsessed with washing its my pregnancy thing. Small just makes me high.

I live in a medium /small town that has lots of cafes, take aways, pubs, off lices, clubs and cornor shops. Nothing else. yawn!

GL Pichi, DF & Betheney! :hugs:

AFM, I am not announcing anymore symptoms because I am just jinxing myself! :growlmad: I'll just announce when I am in labor!!! :lol:

Hello ladies man 20-20 on babies thats crazy.. LOL

AFM i have had period cramps constant for about 4 days now.. and contractions on and off and i can barely walk it hurts so bad in my foof.. hoping he comes soon if not wed cant get here soon enough LOL

Ive had the cramps too! I actually don't won't baby to come. Hubby needs to go out of town for business trip from Monday to Wednesday. So I need this baby to stay in until at least Thursday. Preferably Sunday though because the midwife I like is on call then.

Df, I wish you could come to my house! You could wash both our clothes. :)

I have a growth scan here in a little over an hour. I'm excited to see Jaxon again, since its been since July, Im also hoping maybe my MW will want to induce (even though my OH is dead set against it, he wants it to go natural, however I have this really weird feeling that Jaxon is just no laying right and it will go c-section).

I have also had a very off stomach.. upset and constant number 2 seems like.. and i feel like i have the flu in a way =/ hmm

I've just been achey all over. The cramping started yesterday and I've been getting constant braxton hicks. I am off to go play kinect on the xbox. See all the bouncing about will do us any good haha.

I've been bouncing on this bloody ball all morning/afternoon! Lol

I have felt like i have had the flu for about 4 days now =( and my cramping and upset stomach is just getting worse as well as horrible pressure that feels like i got to pee 24/7

Sounds like it. I have loads of dischrge today.

and is it bad that I wanted to get away from chatting to neighbour just to smell my laundry? I had the basket on me as I am running in and out of next door to get my stuff lol I have stuff on radiators on purpose as that washing machine next door appears to be better than mine as mine wasnt smelling so great for a while before it broke. Now I smell fairy fabric conditioner,. hummmm so clean. I have to smell every item that goes into tumble like some creep. I was withdrawing for 2 days there maybe that explains my mood yesterday.

sniffff
:laundry: if you want you washing done be prepared I will sniff., But i draw the line at your underwear., :paper:

i have had tons and tons of discharge today and yesterday its like i cant stop wiping as it keeps coming.. creamy whitish yellow which doc says is cervix thinning and part of plug..

im not quite sure what's happening here. i've been getting cramps all day and yesterday like i said - but every so often it gets quite strong now - lasts about a minute or so then dies down :shrug: my bump goes solid too

mines white but I seen some colour in there today for first time, its happened a few times over the past few weeks but seems more today. And baby is hurting me i think its moving down. Neighbour said bump had dropped but always thought I was low anyway.

im not quite sure what's happening here. i've been getting cramps all day and yesterday like i said - but every so often it gets quite strong now - lasts about a minute or so then dies down :shrug: my bump goes solid too

that's where im at but its been happening for about 5 days now the cramping like period cramps and than it gets tight and i feel a lot of pressure but they are about 20 min apart right now..

I have none of that just random things that come and go I just know I will be over due and probably end up with induction!

Wow 20 - 20 babies whos next me, me, me lol,
Sounding promising girls with crampin, i had some again yday evenin , got lots of discharge too so fingers x its not long now girls!!!

Finally got my energency scan today and their happy to giv me the go ahead for normal delivery but wil still pop bits in my hand for back up reasons mmmmmmm lol!! cant shift headache or sicky feeling hopin by tomoz its gone.

DF- i have the washing craving too , i love it , smell of it drying mmmmmmmmmm ive ran out of softner so tomoz or tonite even i shall be buying some more hehe xxx

hi girls. Sounds like promising things happening all round. Im in hospital waiting to be induced but it is so busy it could be a matter of days and im so bored. Just wan to go home but they worried about movements hence keeping me here. Sorry so quick, am on phone. Really nervous and hoping its an easier induction than with ashton! Hugs

DF- i have the washing craving too , i love it , smell of it drying mmmmmmmmmm ive ran out of softner so tomoz or tonite even i shall be buying some more hehe xxx

I have a float of one full bottle plus another, never must it go down to that last bottle I panic lol I cant run out! i just cant lol

hi girls. Sounds like promising things happening all round. Im in hospital waiting to be induced but it is so busy it could be a matter of days and im so bored. Just wan to go home but they worried about movements hence keeping me here. Sorry so quick, am on phone. Really nervous and hoping its an easier induction than with ashton! Hugs

Well they say every birth is different and I share your fear to after the first one here that i was induced for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->