~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i used the wilkinson trimmer thing so its trimmed but not clean shaven - i hate the itch after shaving too

Morning girls :) Have 28 week check later, not sure what to expect, same as the other appointments I guess? Worried about the bloods a bit cos had them taken twice yesterday and my arm hurts :( she can't use the other arm as the vein is crap.

Anna, if you have time, get to a chemist and get some Emla cream (kids magic cream, they also use it for tatoo's). Put it on the area the blood will be taken from an hour before your test and it will numb it (under a big plaster type thing) and off you go, a no pain blood test!

I always use it as I very tiny veins and I can't stand the prodding about to get the needle in, now they can prod all they like coz i can't feel it! I actually keep mine in the fridge so it is extra cold but I think it works just as well if you don't.

Oh no too late :( will just have to grin and bare it I guess :(

pfft mines like road kill. Always has been lol I am not bothered what it looks like down there and dont care what other half thinks I aint having an itchy vag for anyone from shaving!

:rofl: that made me spit my juice out lol.
I usually go for the trimmed look but its getting tricky! I am trying to get my H to do it for me but he says he draws the line at painting my toenails :haha:

Morning girls :) Have 28 week check later, not sure what to expect, same as the other appointments I guess? Worried about the bloods a bit cos had them taken twice yesterday and my arm hurts :( she can't use the other arm as the vein is crap.

Anna, if you have time, get to a chemist and get some Emla cream (kids magic cream, they also use it for tatoo's). Put it on the area the blood will be taken from an hour before your test and it will numb it (under a big plaster type thing) and off you go, a no pain blood test!

I always use it as I very tiny veins and I can't stand the prodding about to get the needle in, now they can prod all they like coz i can't feel it! I actually keep mine in the fridge so it is extra cold but I think it works just as well if you don't.

Hopefully they will be gentle with you x

someone shaved mine before my c section last time,. course I couldn't see but I am sure they needed a few razors. I was scratching at it for weeks! and hair growth was slow after birth not like pregnancy hair I had last time I could have easily done an afro out of.

Hopefully they will be gentle with you x

Thanks, can't be as bad as yesterday :)

VEET ladies.. I did mine last week as I usually shave it all off but cant see it now.. Cotton wool in the erm, juicy parts and veet everywhere else :) Voila, all gone :)

may have to give that a go!

im sat watching russel brand being mad, and nudger is having a right old wriggle:)

I'm back :)

Ok, so midwife refused to do bloods as she said my vein would probably collapse cos of yesterday. She was really annoyed with mw I saw at 26 weeks as she could have done them or at least ordered them to do them yesterday at my GTT. So I am having bloods done at 31 weeks instead!

Fundus is measuring a week ahead at 29 cm but that's the first time it's been done so that's seems ok as she didn't mention anything.

HR has dropped again to 130-140, but it sounded really loud and strong :cloud9:

BP is lowering again, 110/60 today but at least it isn't high!

Urine all normal.

She is so lovely, she must see so many ladies but she asks questions that are personal to me, such as if I am staying at my mums etc, so she remembers my situation re fob and how I am going to stay at mums when I have LO and she said it was great my mum is being so supportive.

Baby doesn't seem transverse anymore and is more diagonal with head to my pelvis on the right and she thinks he'll move round in the next few weeks and maybe start engaging. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

So next appointment is 30+6 OMG it is going soooo quick haha!!!

glad she decided to skip the bloods for you, sounds well xxx

:hugs:

Yeah it does, almost textbook really :) (don't wanna tempt fate here though!!)

I suppose I have been waiting for things to go wrong because my sister has not has easy pregnancies. she has a heart condition which ended in her having a pacemaker fitted at 31!! Her resting heartrate was 42, normally it should be around 80 :D

She also suffered placenta previa and PROM when she lost her daughter at 21 weeks last year, plus had another mmc earlier this year at about 8 weeks. She is now preggo with identical twins which has all other complications attached to it :D

I just sometimes feel that with my pregnancy being totally uncomplicated (bar one bleed at 6 weeks) something has gotta go wrong somewhere!! Then I think noway, this is just one of lifes things that is all meant to be and it was my time even if it was under shit circumstances :) x x

I have my glucose test tomorrow morning.
I hope I don't have to take the 3 hour test this time around!

I got my blood results back today...I am all clear on the GTT...I do however have anaemia, which I kind of thought as been feeling really tired and dizzy, so am on iron tablets twice a day.

Had my growth scan too...baby is still breech, with her arms AND her legs up over her head :haha: she didn't look completely comfy....she weighs a few ozs short of 3lbs, and they estimated that if I go to term she will be close to 8lbs!! :wacko:

I got my blood results back today...I am all clear on the GTT...I do however have anaemia, which I kind of thought as been feeling really tired and dizzy, so am on iron tablets twice a day.

Had my growth scan too...baby is still breech, with her arms AND her legs up over her head :haha: she didn't look completely comfy....she weighs a few ozs short of 3lbs, and they estimated that if I go to term she will be close to 8lbs!! :wacko:

I was the same all clear on the GTT, but my haemoglobin count was low, so am now on iron tabs too

I was the same all clear on the GTT, but my haemoglobin count was low, so am now on iron tabs too

Had you been feeling really tired, lacking in energy and a bit light headed every now and then too?

Alright, so the past 2 weeks I have been having serious pain in my pelvic bone/vaginal area all around. At first it felt like just a pulled muscle, but now it is in full-blown pain when I am lying down/walking. It almost feels as if something is out of place. The pain gets so bad at night when I am trying to sleep that I dread switching positions as I know it will hurt worse. And getting up to pee? Oh heavens, that is terrible!

Idk. It really does feel as if something is out of place or just not right .... I am talking to mw about it tomorrow but what do you ladies think about it??

Don't have mine back :( No news is good news though as I guess they contacted you cos of iron levels :)

I should know by Wed/Thursday if anything is wrong.

No growth scans for me, have no idea but Chunky weighs or anything. I have this life inside me and I know hardly anything about him :shrug:

Alright, so the past 2 weeks I have been having serious pain in my pelvic bone/vaginal area all around. At first it felt like just a pulled muscle, but now it is in full-blown pain when I am lying down/walking. It almost feels as if something is out of place. The pain gets so bad at night when I am trying to sleep that I dread switching positions as I know it will hurt worse. And getting up to pee? Oh heavens, that is terrible!

Idk. It really does feel as if something is out of place or just not right .... I am talking to mw about it tomorrow but what do you ladies think about it??

Could it be SPD (?) where you pelvis moves to make room for bubs? I was walking home from doctors and had the most awful stabbing pain in my bump, I was almost doubled over. Wondered if it was just a stitch or a BH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->