~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Ok... I have now got back ache with these cramps and they are every 7 minutes or so... What the hell is this?!

I've had to get the tens machine on the go. The back pain is bearable and the period pains are startin to get more uncomfy. They've slowly been building up over today and yesterday. I hope to god this is peanut sayin she wants to come out lol

Lol df its painful runnin out xx
Oooooo pichi this could be it yayyyy!!! Well ive just had to ring labour ward as when ive wiped a few times there some brown on tissue and had some in pj bottoms , so now got to wear a pad and see how i go over the nxt 2hrs and also keep eye on baby movements as may just be from the internal i had today, lol jus done a double check on bag etc and damm my toe nails arent polished!!! hoping havent got to go in as have a headache from hell and sicky still xxx anyone else had this ???

honest hun it really is...sounds just like labour to me, when they start to get unbareable make sure u ring ward xx

I have also had a very off stomach.. upset and constant number 2 seems like.. and i feel like i have the flu in a way =/ hmm

I have felt like i have had the flu for about 4 days now =( and my cramping and upset stomach is just getting worse as well as horrible pressure that feels like i got to pee 24/7

i have had tons and tons of discharge today and yesterday its like i cant stop wiping as it keeps coming.. creamy whitish yellow which doc says is cervix thinning and part of plug..

im not quite sure what's happening here. i've been getting cramps all day and yesterday like i said - but every so often it gets quite strong now - lasts about a minute or so then dies down :shrug: my bump goes solid too

that's where im at but its been happening for about 5 days now the cramping like period cramps and than it gets tight and i feel a lot of pressure but they are about 20 min apart right now..

Everything you have said here, is EXACTLY how I have been feeling!!! I also have a weird taste in my mouth too.

hi girls. Sounds like promising things happening all round. Im in hospital waiting to be induced but it is so busy it could be a matter of days and im so bored. Just wan to go home but they worried about movements hence keeping me here. Sorry so quick, am on phone. Really nervous and hoping its an easier induction than with ashton! Hugs

GL Hon! I hope it does not take long! :hugs:

Ok... I have now got back ache with these cramps and they are every 7 minutes or so... What the hell is this?!

:happydance: Sounds promising Love! :hugs:

Lol df its painful runnin out xx
Oooooo pichi this could be it yayyyy!!! Well ive just had to ring labour ward as when ive wiped a few times there some brown on tissue and had some in pj bottoms , so now got to wear a pad and see how i go over the nxt 2hrs and also keep eye on baby movements as may just be from the internal i had today, lol jus done a double check on bag etc and damm my toe nails arent polished!!! hoping havent got to go in as have a headache from hell and sicky still xxx anyone else had this ???

Mine are not either and I need a Pedi BAD!!! :lol: I can't show people my feet unless they look good! :haha:

I will do. I'm still able to talk so I'm not that bad yet haha! I've been bouncing on my birthing ball all day.

I should really start timing these things... They're getting quite regular but I don't think they're strong enough yet.

Chella: the brown could be part of your show perhaps? Hope everything is ok :)

[/QUOTE]

Mine are not either and I need a Pedi BAD!!! :lol: I can't show people my feet unless they look good! :haha:[/QUOTE]

Lol its terrible isnt it xx

I will do. I'm still able to talk so I'm not that bad yet haha! I've been bouncing on my birthing ball all day.

I should really start timing these things... They're getting quite regular but I don't think they're strong enough yet.

Chella: the brown could be part of your show perhaps? Hope everything is ok :)

Shouldnt be long yayyyy, im hoping its just the internal as still got movement, just the headache doin me in xxx

Hi everyone, well I must apologise I have been really rubbish since my last post. Have just managed to catch up on what everyone has been writing, well done all those that have had their babies and fingers crossed for all of you waiting for yours.

I last wrote about getting contractions on 3rd November (my due date). The pains got stronger and I rang the labour ward, they told me to go in. So me and OH got our son ready for school and dropped him at my mums. We arrived at the hospital at 7.50am. We went in to a assessment room where i was hooked up to the machine and it said I wasn't in labour. As the birth of my son was quick we decided to stay around the hospital, I knew iot was only going to be a little while before I was holding my baby. The pains got worse and at 10am I had diamorphine, which was lovely for about an hour then wore off completely. I got my OH to call in the midwive and asked for more pain relief at 12pm, they said I couldn't have anything till 2pm. I knew I was now in labour and was crying at this point with the pain. A different midwive came in to examine me at 1.30pm. She wanted to examine me, it took her three attempts to monitor the baby, and do an internal. I had to keep jumping of the bed with each contraction which were by now one after the other.
When she managed to examine me at 1.45pm I was 5 cms dilated so she said she was going to get me moved to a labour suite and sort out my pain relief. As she left the room I jumped off the bed and dropped on to my knees on the floor and told my OH to get her back as I needed to push.
After a few minutes of pushing at 1.58pm I gave birth to our baby girl Connie on the floor in the assessment room. My waters never broke so she was born in her sack which is meant to be very lucky. My OH said it looked amazing.
After the placenta was delivered we were moved in to the labour suite. I was showered and ready to go home by 3.30pm.
Connie is fantastic, she is so well behaved and I can't believe it's taken me 9 years to have another baby. We are still on cloud 9 and are both very proud parents.
She was 7Ib 1oz so was alot smaller then predicted and was born on her due date of the 3rd of November so would be great if it could be put on front page please.
Hope I haven't bored you too much, not going to read over it because will prop end up editing it all!
Good luck everyone who is getting aches and pains. Now i'm getting into a routine and all the visitors have now died down I will be back on regularly.
How do I download photos on to here? xx

hey everyone sorry for the late post but i had my little girl on 4.11.2010 was originally due 22.11.2010 she was born @ 8:48am by c section and weighed 6lb13oz we have named her Abigail Isabella Lowes, i have written up a birth story which is long so i dont expect you to read it lol but there is pics of our little girl on there if you would like to take a peek

how are all you girls hope babies are still arriving xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-mumtobe1985-birth-story-sorry-very-long.html

^^^^ my birth story link xx

Good luck Pichi and Chella-sounds as if things are really moving for you both!

Still trying to write up my birth story but thought I'd post a couple of pics of our little princess :cloud9:

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/325.jpg

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/336.jpg

Congratulations on all the new little girl sparklers that have been born, they are all gorgeous!!

Kelly, good luck babes, I hope your induction goes well and that you soon have your baby in our arms. Will be thinking of you honey xxx

Pichi, I hope this is it hun xxx

Labour :dust: to all those still waiting xxx

I'm sorry DF! She decided she wasn't hanging around waiting for elective section-nearly didn't make it to the delivery room!

I think I should prolly go to bed and get some sleeps if this is what I think it might be... *yawn*

Hello Ladies

Hope your all well!

Congrats to both Eskimobaby and Shyfox - who both had girls the same day as me - Go team :pink: :haha:

GL Kelly - hope that it doesn't take too long for you!

GL Pichi - it does sound like this is it!! Get some rest while you can and :hugs:

Hope everyone else gets going asap too :dust:

AFM - Just posted my birth story here - https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...11-11-10-12-mins-1-push-pics.html#post7727236 If you wanna have a read :D

Phoebe is just so awesome - so content and feeding and sleeping so well - couldn't be any more perfect - I love her soooo much :D

Lol xx

So because I'm having a c-section I have to have blood work done which they told me needed to be done 3 days before the surgery but because my surgery is on a tuesday that would make it sunday and they are closed on sunday so I was told to come today, friday, So I get there and the blood lady informs me its not 3 days before surgery its within 3 days of the surgery and if she did it today that would make me expired by the time of the surgery so now I have to go back on monday and go through all the rigermerol all over again.

Then I went to see my doctor who said its a really big baby and he's surprised I'd made it this far and he also wants to see me monday...why I do not know since I'm having the surgery on Tuesday but oh well I'm going anyways for blood work so why not. Now I'm freaked out that he said he's surprised I made it this long since tonight is the fundraiser I'm having for my son and everyone I ever knew ever will be there and I don't want to go into labour in the middle of it. Plus being so close to the schedualed date I'd rather just make it to that. But I've had no signs of anything happening

no cramping, or mucus plug loss or anything. I think I'll be okay.

Does anyone know if your less likely to loose your mucus plug with a second baby or does it matter

Hi everyone, well I must apologise I have been really rubbish since my last post. Have just managed to catch up on what everyone has been writing, well done all those that have had their babies and fingers crossed for all of you waiting for yours.

I last wrote about getting contractions on 3rd November (my due date). The pains got stronger and I rang the labour ward, they told me to go in. So me and OH got our son ready for school and dropped him at my mums. We arrived at the hospital at 7.50am. We went in to a assessment room where i was hooked up to the machine and it said I wasn't in labour. As the birth of my son was quick we decided to stay around the hospital, I knew iot was only going to be a little while before I was holding my baby. The pains got worse and at 10am I had diamorphine, which was lovely for about an hour then wore off completely. I got my OH to call in the midwive and asked for more pain relief at 12pm, they said I couldn't have anything till 2pm. I knew I was now in labour and was crying at this point with the pain. A different midwive came in to examine me at 1.30pm. She wanted to examine me, it took her three attempts to monitor the baby, and do an internal. I had to keep jumping of the bed with each contraction which were by now one after the other.
When she managed to examine me at 1.45pm I was 5 cms dilated so she said she was going to get me moved to a labour suite and sort out my pain relief. As she left the room I jumped off the bed and dropped on to my knees on the floor and told my OH to get her back as I needed to push.
After a few minutes of pushing at 1.58pm I gave birth to our baby girl Connie on the floor in the assessment room. My waters never broke so she was born in her sack which is meant to be very lucky. My OH said it looked amazing.
After the placenta was delivered we were moved in to the labour suite. I was showered and ready to go home by 3.30pm.
Connie is fantastic, she is so well behaved and I can't believe it's taken me 9 years to have another baby. We are still on cloud 9 and are both very proud parents.
She was 7Ib 1oz so was alot smaller then predicted and was born on her due date of the 3rd of November so would be great if it could be put on front page please.
Hope I haven't bored you too much, not going to read over it because will prop end up editing it all!
Good luck everyone who is getting aches and pains. Now i'm getting into a routine and all the visitors have now died down I will be back on regularly.
How do I download photos on to here? xx

congratulations xxx

hey everyone sorry for the late post but i had my little girl on 4.11.2010 was originally due 22.11.2010 she was born @ 8:48am by c section and weighed 6lb13oz we have named her Abigail Isabella Lowes, i have written up a birth story which is long so i dont expect you to read it lol but there is pics of our little girl on there if you would like to take a peek

how are all you girls hope babies are still arriving xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-mumtobe1985-birth-story-sorry-very-long.html

^^^^ my birth story link xx

Congrats love the name its my middle name :happydance: xxx

Good luck Pichi and Chella-sounds as if things are really moving for you both!

Still trying to write up my birth story but thought I'd post a couple of pics of our little princess :cloud9:

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/325.jpg

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/336.jpg

Thanks pink lizzy we have good taste in names cant say ne more in that lol as its a secret xxxx shes gorgeous thou, xxx

Pichi - hope u get some good rest as could be a busy time soon xxxx

Hi girls......i keep foregetting about this thread...ever since it moved!!!! cant believe so many sparklers have been born already!!!

apologies, i havent read through all the posts as i would be here for bloody ages!!!

pinklizzy, ur lil girl is gorgeous

pichi, gd luck if it is what u think it is :dust:

xxxx

my growth scan went well...Jaxon is weighing in a little less than 7 lbs. Got confirmation that he is in fact a baby boy, after he flashed us! OH just grinned.

The scan however made me more impatiant to meet the little guy! I think I'll be going shopping for a pineapple tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->